Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 54)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

OK , Sid and Viren, Nivi and Divya going out , proves that they are not MP.

Its Jawahar who is following them. Seriously he is missing in action a lot 

anywayzz... viren's persuasive nature, thats just him. this is how he got nivi to marry him and this is how he is going to make her confess her love to him.

And Thank GOD that this whole thing will come to an end after the outing because he said things will change between them and things will change here as well.

So a solution is near!

Yep, I agree, I'm sure Viren is going to catch the MP red handed during this HM !! And that's what is gonna trigger Nivi's realization too !! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@Mahi

Yupp < your brother is right. We and city is just not quipped for snow. I don't even have salt which is used to melt ice in driveway and our driveway /roads are still not cleared.schools and offices are closed since two days.

I used to live in Ohio and DC so I know that this much snow is like nothing compared to that.For coming storm, stay home and be safe.

I wish Cts shows nivren's honeymoon in some part of shimla , so that we can see them playing/romancing in snowBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

@Mahi

Yupp < your brother is right. We and city is just not quipped for snow. I don't even have salt which is used to melt ice in driveway and our driveway /roads are still not cleared.schools and offices are closed since two days.

I used to live in Ohio and DC so I know that this much snow is like nothing compared to that.For coming storm, stay home and be safe.

I wish Cts shows nivren's honeymoon in some part of shimla , so that we can see them playing/romancing in snowBlushing

MY BHAIYYA IS ALWAYS RIGHT! Yayyy! 
Big smile
We have like a 5 pound bag of snow salt hehe. It looks weird but I like running around with a handful and attacking the snow with it!
You know what the thing is, in New York City, our garbage trucks become snow plows so the snow is out of our way within the hour (unlike the last blizzard which almost destroyed our city and took like three days to plow).

AND IT SNOWS IN INDIA!?!?!? How did I not know that? 

tamushi

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

OK , Sid and Viren, Nivi and Divya going out , proves that they are not MP.

Its Jawahar who is following them. Seriously he is missing in action a lot 

anywayzz... viren's persuasive nature, thats just him. this is how he got nivi to marry him and this is how he is going to make her confess her love to him.

And Thank GOD that this whole thing will come to an end after the outing because he said things will change between them and things will change here as well.

So a solution is near!

Yep, I agree, I'm sure Viren is going to catch the MP red handed during this HM !! And that's what is gonna trigger Nivi's realization too !! LOL

A honeymoon without a shuhaag raat...
what kind of honeymoon is that!?!?
I guess I should pack my bags for Goa too...
so at least I can make this a honeymoon for Viren.
Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRenShayafan

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Navz Loved your points you after watching yesterday and today's episode I felt Viren is not that smart as we think him to be. I have a feeling he has been used in this issue. I think he wants to have a place in Nivi's heart and YD, JAAL are cleverly using his immense love for her in their favor so that they can throw Nivi out. Like he came one day earlier who knows him and Nivi or the MP earlier they were trying to prove Nivi mentally unstable and now they may be trying to prove Viren stalker in the eyes of Nivi only to separate them (JAAL can go to any extent to separate both and throw Nivi out of their life). Today's dialog of Nivi: Aisa kuch bhi mat karna jisse mera Vishwaas tute. Viren: Pata nahi kyun sabki nazar mein main hi bura ban jata huin. But Chanchal is not getting one thing if Nivi trust broken over Viren and she doubted him the one then he will be shattered completely and will be beyond recovery because I felt it in his voice that he will breakdown if Nivi doesn't trusted him. Maybe Chanchal is sowing a seed in Viren's mind that Sid is behind this stalking as he hates Nivi.

Rachu, the fact that Nivi is suspecting both Sid and Viren surely means they are not the MP, because if they are then there will be no shock value for Nivi !!

Secondly, I highly disagree, Viren is very very intelligent and shrewd !! The way he knows how to manipulate the situation according to his way is sign of keen intelligence and I'm glad he uses it for good and not evil like his parents. There is a the difference between him and his parents, and he knows the working of his parents minds, he will never give them a chance to use him against Nivi, so what ever happens, Viren will not be the stalker !

And my belief was confirmed even more tonight by Viren's dialogue that after this HM everything will be fine at home and between us because he would have solved this MP track and Nivi would have realized her feelings for Viren !!

Navzz I agrre wid u but whtever u predicted if ct's shows tht then hu will they show Viren's obessiveness ? I mean A/c 2 article wht u thnk wht will make Viren's obessiveness getting revealed infront of Nivi or his family ? Confused

Moni, I'll be very honest, you guys are waiting for Viren to go all psycho, and that is not going to happen, because he is a passionate and obsessed lover, so he won't go crazy over Nivi, because he already is crazy over her !! The way he only thinks about and believes in Nivi over everyone else shows how obsessed he is about her !! Even in tonight's episode, I clearly saw a obsessed lover, who is desperate  for his love to love him back, so much so that he keeps telling her that she is in love with him, so she starts believing that it is true !!

If Ct's idea of a new hero is for Viren to be the stalker, so Nivi becomes his and is isloated from everyone else is not my idea of a hero, because I don't  believe all is fair in love and war ! There is a limit to everything, whether good or bad !! Unless Viren is mentally ill unknown to his family, then after the fact is revealed, I can only see Nivi sympathizing with him but she would never love him, so how will the CT's show us NivRen's love story ??

So his acting weird now and during HM, and Nivi suspecting him is what I think they were talking about when the article said that Viren will turn psychotic,

jaaan me2 also believes ki Viren will nt gonna b psycho .I never wanted tht . Yes he will b passionate n obessive lover . n we already saw tht many times in Viren but i as asking ki hu Nivi will come 2 know tht Viren is so obessive for his love ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanxaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Mahi and Hira what a lovely analysis you both did and I think both of you still doubt Sid but its ok my doubts are also on and off like Nivi sometime moving on Sid or Viren or sometime on complete family.
But I am angry no one is replying me about lugage issue now one are giving the answer turned faceAngryCry

I AM BABE. Hi RACHU..how are you. I swear to god..i was just typing my reply and saw your posts. I love this comment. But you forgot he has to put WINDEX and other STARCH STUFF also na?? and what about the BIG ASS TIFFIN FROM PB?? He has to take that also...so you know his bag is full. other side you see Viren only eats 1 bite of apple for BT..and nothing for lunch and still his brain works better and Sid after eating sooo much his brain goes to sleep.."cruise control pe hai"

Viren left morning and reached there by afternoon and finshed work in lessthan 2 hrs and returned also too fast. Matlab clint ka itna bada nuksaan jiske liye itna hungama hua woh itna chota tha ke do ghanto ke andar khatam bhi ho gaya aur Viren vapis bhi aagaya I must say he is really a Jetspeed sood.
See these people even for one day trip they pack clothes like they are gonna stay there for month still I feel Viren bag was small but Sid packed his luggage like he is going to business trip for a month.

Edited by simran728 - 11 January 2011 at 11:25am

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by anjubala

Milee, take care dear. Finish your pending work and rest. We want your analysis but not at this cost... Health is first.

Thanks Anju, how's mom doing, convey my regards to her.
Yes, I will do my analysis later as I still did not watch the episode anyways ours will be almost same with some differences.LOL YOu know while watching teh show I always think that maybe ANju and Navi are also feeling the same what I am feeling.

Maybe pichle janam we were identical tripletsLOL the saga is continuining nowLOL

Yes Milee, zarror koi pichle janam ka rishta hai. YOu know when I was watching today's show in the train, I was so excited and I was thinking maybe Navz, Milee and Suchi will be thinking what I am. I thought of Suchi because of her weekend retreat as NiVren are going on HM. Isn't this amazing. We have this connection or I must say telepathy going on between us. You all have become like my family in such a short time.  Love you all..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Mahi, read your analysis.. You are back with a bang and why not - your Viren is back too. Viren back and Mahi back.. Ab tum dono saath saath hi the to wapis bhi to saath saath aaoge..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index