Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 52)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
loved ur analysis Mahi!
I love the communication between nivren!
today's nivren scens were really good and shweetEmbarrassedBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by tamushi

SAUJI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
*hugs*
Hello sweetie Hug
How are you?
\

Mahi, Jaan, I am fine and covered in snow (in ATL, it never snowed this much before and so everyone mostly try to be indoors)LOL

waiting all of you to analysis, thanks in advance for that

Sauji di, it's so funny you say that because well just yesterday my brother and I were talking about the major snow storm that is to hit New York City by tonight and we were saying that if Atlanta ever got as much snow as us, the whole city would shut down and everyone would get stuck indoors. How much snow did you guys get? And my analysis is on page 5O I believe.

I think we got 5 inches of snow and we southerners just can't take it.LOL

read it, Mahi.
It was really good. I especially loved the nivren scene analysis.also I was laughing on ur personal inputs on Viren's sexinessLOL, but controlLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Seriously I wish that article on Viren being 'psychotic' never existed because it just exaggerated the idea so much that we're beginning to assume he is a victim of a true and defined medical psychological disorder. When I see people wondering as to when will they reveal the psychotic Viren etc, I can't help but wonder this is it, you know. Atleast to my mind Viren's already quite obsessive about Nivi and he is always evident about it- the fact that he misses no opportunity to see her smile, hates and can't tolerate any crease of worry across her forehead, doens't have anything to do but think about her and indulge himself in her presence etc defines and underlines his unusual infatuation. And whats more important and highlighting is that he doesn't do all this behind closed doors; he has been more than flamboyant in his assertions in that he is truly obsessive when it comes to Nivi. Heck, even Nivi knows by now that Viren has nothing to do but think about her. The point is that I don't think Nivi is going to be greeted by the shock of her life in that she finds her hubby is a freely roaming psychopath because, again according to me, she is already well aware of the interminable limits of his love for her which really should be categorized as an obsession rather than being given an epithet of a psychological disorder.  

Second, like most of you I will stay resolute in that I know Viren can't be the MP- not because Nivi's current eye of suspicion was on him which would automatically makes us scratch him off the list of our suspects but because it wouldn't make sense. Fact is Viren was needed to be shown as a compulsive lover and in my opinion atleast, all his interactions with Nivi have quite well subserved that function. So it'll be pointless if the CTs were to reveal Viren as the MP shown to have been perpetrator of all the turmoil generating around Nivi only because he was/is a psycho battling with the plight of having personality disorders or what not.  

Third, I wish Viren is following a deeper hidden agenda and that is to be on the MP's trail, but I have a feeling the honeymoon trip, the ticket, the solemn attitude all was means of getting Nivi's attention and a measure of exuding out Nivi's hidden feelings of love which she has ever so conveniently tucked away deep down her heart. This is not to say Viren is not concerned about the fact that Nivi's a part of a shrewd conspiracy but I have a feeling the honeymoon trip is just that i.e something to take Nivi's mind off things and Viren's chance to be alone with her. But then his dialogues "Yahaan sab theek hojaiga" indicate there could be a deeper purpose to it. 

Fourth, I refuse to scratch Sid off my suspect list. I don't know why but it could be that I am infusing my bias into the discussion here, yet I feel Nivi has just began to trek into the realms of suspicion here with her radar just beginning to gear up. I also am finding it difficult to justify Sid's sudden change of decision and can't help but think that maybe Siddharth is still nursing a bruised ego. The idea of both the brother working together seems logical but it is a bit too much to expect from the CTs. I am waiting to see Viren's reaction when Divya and Sid land up in the same location as NivRen. I don't know I guess I'm just biased but I don't want to scratch Sid off my list. Infact I like to keep him at the very top my list *evil smile* I guess you could call it hunch but I have a feeling its Sid. Not that I want anyone to agree with me but yeah it's just an inkling...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nutslamstamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010SofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@ Sauji di, thanks sweetie.
I too love their communication skills with one another.
Something Divya should try and learn from her younger sister, that wench.

@ Milee di, oh gosh sissy! 
Feel better soon! You need to take better care of yourself.
Make sure you have a high intake of vitamin C and drink a lot of fluids.
When it comes to colds, drink a lot of warm orange juice (but not on an empty stomach). Normally I recomment eating oranges more than drinking juice because that way you get more vitamins and less sugar. But take care of yourself and make sure jiju takes care of you too or else warn him that his saali will hurt him Big smile

tamushi

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Mahi excellent analysis sweetie, I loved the way you explained each and every scene. 

tamushi

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Sabne meri luggage waali post tal di koi reply nahi kar raha uska why why whyCryCry

Oh sorry honey i was laughing through out while reading it..... Yeah can u blame Sid for wanting a long break under the pretext of work LOL

tamushi

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

SAUJI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
*hugs*
Hello sweetie Hug
How are you?
\

Mahi, Jaan, I am fine and covered in snow (in ATL, it never snowed this much before and so everyone mostly try to be indoors)LOL

waiting all of you to analysis, thanks in advance for that

Sauji di, it's so funny you say that because well just yesterday my brother and I were talking about the major snow storm that is to hit New York City by tonight and we were saying that if Atlanta ever got as much snow as us, the whole city would shut down and everyone would get stuck indoors. How much snow did you guys get? And my analysis is on page 5O I believe.

I think we got 5 inches of snow and we southerners just can't take it.LOL

read it, Mahi.
It was really good. I especially loved the nivren scene analysis.also I was laughing on ur personal inputs on Viren's sexinessLOL, but controlLOL.

Oh. my. God.
My bhaiyya was right! 
Yesterday we were talking about the huge storm that is going to hit New York City because we have two fronts hitting right above us so it's like two storms mashed into one and he was like well take Atlanta for example, the snow they get is nothing for us. For example, they get six inches of snow and their city will shut down whereas for us New Yorkers, six inches is nothing since we are better prepared and well equipped. (I swear those were his words.) And I was like noo wayy bhaiyya, six inches is NOTHING. A city can't shut down for just six inches. We WISH we got just six inches. A few weeks ago our blizzard gave us about 2O inches of snow... maybe more and that's when our city shut down. Tonight's storm is supposed to be worse. Confused 

tamushi

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Mahi excellent analysis sweetie, I loved the way you explained each and every scene. 

Thank you Ketty di. :)
I just loved today's NivRen scenes and the communication level between the two.

gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index