Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 51)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Navz what an analysis yaar. absolutely loved it. there are many thoughts that come to our mind but we forget to write abt it or many a times dont even observe it, but u seem to be asuper computer not missing anything Smile

And abt taking Nivi out of the place again Viren will hit 2 birds.... A break from the jungle and the stalker will have to come out of his convenient location. Viren of course knows that stalker can follow them anywhere....

Thanks snehoo *hugs*

Viren have had these two agendas from the start, see how every time he makes Nivi realize she has feelings for him and at the same time provoked MP into action !! Be it the time he saw the rope hanging from the fan, or the bulb incident, or the porch scene where he thought Nivi came to see him off, or today's get angry at Nivi scene !!

Very true Navs but i admire Viren coz he never forced Nivi to accept him. When Nivi did not have any feelings for him, he kept saying that he loves her and one day u will love me back and now when its very clear that Nivi too loves him but is shy to accept it, he has started saying that u love me too..... And did u see Sid's dialogue when YD was bashing Viren yesterday he said " Viren ne jo kuch bhi kiya uske peeche wajah hai uski ". i mean he did not say wajah hogi but he said hai... What could be the meaning of that and they directly showed CC's shocked expression and she in a thinking mode....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by mahix3

SAUJI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
*hugs*
Hello sweetie Hug
How are you?
\

Mahi, Jaan, I am fine and covered in snow (in ATL, it never snowed this much before and so everyone mostly try to be indoors)LOL

waiting all of you to analysis, thanks in advance for that

Sauji di, it's so funny you say that because well just yesterday my brother and I were talking about the major snow storm that is to hit New York City by tonight and we were saying that if Atlanta ever got as much snow as us, the whole city would shut down and everyone would get stuck indoors. How much snow did you guys get? And my analysis is on page 5O I believe.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Girls did you notice Viren and Sid are of same age both are 25 yr old so Sid may be few months elder than Viren this is the reason why Viren never called Sid Bhai.

how do u know their age Rachu. When was it disclosed...?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728xaviaraSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Sabne meri luggage waali post tal di koi reply nahi kar raha uska why why whyCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Navz.. after reading your analysis i feel so much better...sorry i did not say hi to everyone..please forgive me. my mind is out of my body right now and i dont even know where my heart is..but Navz is 1st analysis i read today and already feeling very happy. thanks ashly for live update.

below Navz's theory can really be true. i am hoping..positive thoughts.

Viren has two agendas right now, first is to catch the MP and second is to make Nivi realize her feelings for him. I'm sure now that Viren knows who the stalker is, but he also knows that no one, including Bhupat will believe him until he has proof or has caught the person red handed, so this HM is his final trap ! The way he says to Nivi, that when we come back, everything will be fine here and with us, that makes me believe that the MP will be revealed during this HM, Viren is going to catch him/her red handed !! So by the time they come back Nivi would have realized her feelings for him, because all of the drama Viren did today was to make sure Nivi agrees to go on this HM, because that is the only way for him to lure the stalker out of Sood house and in unknown territory because at Sood house the MP has home advantage !! 

Edited by simran728 - 11 January 2011 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Girls did you notice Viren and Sid are of same age both are 25 yr old so Sid may be few months elder than Viren this is the reason why Viren never called Sid Bhai.

how do u know their age Rachu. When was it disclosed...?
Sid's age was disclosed earlier when he came to shimla and today on Viren's boarding pass his age was given. So I think they may just have difference of few months 4-5 may be.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010xaviara

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Sweeties.... u know what.. i was just going through the posts and my bro came suddenly... he thought i am in FB or orkut something like that... he didnt even know that there are forums for daily soaps too and ppl comment on them..
he asked me how many times will u see this YT videos... i think instead of Nivi u should be sent to pagal khana... i told him I amalready in NivRen pagal khana .... he gave a weird look and went off.... LOLLOLLOL

Edited by prajee - 11 January 2011 at 11:24am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushiShayafansimran728lamsgmann2010Sofnaxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by mahix3

@ Navz di, sweetie, I loved your analysis. Oh my, you're so optimistic and if you're right about Sid and Viren planning all this together and that is why they had the show down in the porch of the khhoti then maybe just maybe Sid can earn some good boy points with me. But in the precap when Divya was like was this sudden change in mood to go on our honeymoon because Viren and Nivi are going made me laugh a little. I mean it would be awkward if Sid and Divya ended up at the same resort, in which case I'd think Sid is planning something and then even Divya would get suspicious. Or I'd hope.

Thanks hun, and about Sid, well his expressions in the precap was 'She will never change' I mean the poor guy is making an effort and she is still obsessed with Nivi !! I swear even Sid was never this obsessed about Nivi the way Divya is !! The stupid girl doesn't realize that this way Sid will never get over Nivi even if he wants too ! how can he with her going Nivi this and Nivi that all the time !!

What really tickles my feather is the way Hemleta laughed when Divya was like sometimes she feels jealous of Nivi. I was like HELLO HEMLETA, YOUR DAUGHTER HAS REASON TO BE JEALOUS! There are two main important things that Nivi has that neither Hemleta or Divya have: (A) a functioning brain that can think about more than just her own benefits (B) a sweet heart which loves and cares about everyone no matter what they've done to her. HM MAYBE THAT IS WHY "A GUY LIKE VIREN COULD BE SO IN LOVE WITH A GIRL LIKE NIVEDTIA". Jeeze, I hate these two so badly. And actually at that point I did feel bad for Sid, I was like at least he's trying but when I found out that he booked the same resort... now I feel something is really fishy.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index