India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 50)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
OK , Sid and Viren, Nivi and Divya going out , proves that they are not MP.

Its Jawahar who is following them. Seriously he is missing in action a lot 

anywayzz... viren's persuasive nature, thats just him. this is how he got nivi to marry him and this is how he is going to make her confess her love to him.

And Thank GOD that this whole thing will come to an end after the outing because he said things will change between them and things will change here as well.

So a solution is near!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanlamstamushisimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Navz I don't want to be negative but kya karun kabhi-2 negative ho jaati huin. You know that article is in our subconscious mind and we don't know how to get that out of my mind and we are not waiting for him turn psycho but sometime get scared what they are doing one more thing:
Viren left morning and reached there by afternoon and finshed work in lessthan 2 hrs and returned also too fast. Matlab clint ka itna bada nuksaan jiske liye itna hungama hua woh itna chota tha ke do ghanto ke andar khatam bhi ho gaya aur Viren vapis bhi aagaya I must say he is really a Jetspeed sood.
See these people even for one day trip they pack clothes like they are gonna stay there for month still I feel Viren bag was small but Sid packed his luggage like he is going to business trip for a month.

Rachu, I know Viren is not the stalker and I will keep believing that unless the CT's prove otherwise and in that case I will quit the show simple ! Am not going to worry myself thinking he is the stalker and ruin all the beautiful NivRen moments !! Just keep faith in Viren and enjoy NivRen !!

Navz, I so second that. In fact, I want us to make this a tag line for everyone on the thread, who whenever due to the turn of events in the episode, feel negative. Very well said, that's what & how I have always felt. And, yes, in the event he does turn out to be the MP, I am simply going to stop watching CCBM, but it is not going to come to that. I am sure of it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Navz what an analysis yaar. absolutely loved it. there are many thoughts that come to our mind but we forget to write abt it or many a times dont even observe it, but u seem to be asuper computer not missing anything Smile

And abt taking Nivi out of the place again Viren will hit 2 birds.... A break from the jungle and the stalker will have to come out of his convenient location. Viren of course knows that stalker can follow them anywhere....

Thanks snehoo *hugs*

Viren have had these two agendas from the start, see how every time he makes Nivi realize she has feelings for him and at the same time provoked MP into action !! Be it the time he saw the rope hanging from the fan, or the bulb incident, or the porch scene where he thought Nivi came to see him off, or today's get angry at Nivi scene !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushilamsScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Girls Good Morning/Evening to you all my cutiepies. oh God you girls are like sooo fast, when should I finish up reading all these pages.
So I am still sick yes, my cold relapsed and my husband is so mad with meCry but its ok I will manoafy him.
I just saw on the home page that we are getting HM for both the couples and I am excited about it. And the look of it today's episode is a blast. I will catch up with it later as I have so much work pending need to complete it.
But before that I had some thoughts and I will write it up in details but wanted to share it with you guys a little. I know I was bashing Sid from Saturday but don't know why yeterday in the night I was thinking and suddenly I realized something I was saying on thursday that  maybe Viren and Sid are in this together finding the MP. They are playing this game and now this HM article kind of assured me of this. I will write in detials a little bit later so what do you think. I know I want Sid's character to be redeemed but think about it will you?

Sanjana, my Sweetheart(think Kinshuk is calling you that not me) a Very Happy Birthday to You. May all your Dreams come true and May God Bless You with All the Happiness, Success, Health and You celebrate many more of your birthday's like this.
So, did your Kinshuk sent you any gift?

Mileee !! *hugs* Awwww, you got sick again, it must be all the exertion that made you sick again, please take care of yourself sweetheart !!

Btw, we are on the same wave length again, check my analysis few page back, I wrote the same thing about Sid helping VIren in his plan to catch the MP !! LOL

Hey Navi, how are you feeling now. Oh gosh about my cold and cough its killing me I could not sleep whole night for continuous two days. But anyways it will take its time and go so I am not bothered about it but I have so much pending work.

I did read your post awesome again we are going in same direction and I think Anju will be thinking the sameLOL.
I will write in details about the Sid-Viren game in another thread but it looks like both the brothers are in it.
Give me sometime I will write my detailed post about this.

Still did not watch the episode but will do a little later.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushisimran728ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Milee, take care dear. Finish your pending work and rest. We want your analysis but not at this cost... Health is first.

Thanks Anju, how's mom doing, convey my regards to her.
Yes, I will do my analysis later as I still did not watch the episode anyways ours will be almost same with some differences.LOL YOu know while watching teh show I always think that maybe ANju and Navi are also feeling the same what I am feeling.

Maybe pichle janam we were identical tripletsLOL the saga is continuining nowLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Girls did you notice Viren and Sid are of same age both are 25 yr old so Sid may be few months elder than Viren this is the reason why Viren never called Sid Bhai.

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Okay girls, so right now, I'll give you my two cents on the episode and the Honeymoon article.

First thing first, since I saw the episode before I read the article, I'll give my thoughts on that first. Originally when Nivi found the train ticket, I saw that bit of anger that sparked across her face. It wasn't much because confusion and questions were also clouding in but I saw that slight anger that you only see when one feels betrayed by a person they love and trust. I knew Nivi was falling for Viren. It took a while and maybe she still has a long run ahead of her, but slowly and steadily Nivi has fallen for Viren to the point where his happiness means more to her than she could have ever imagined. And I bet she is just telling herself that he is my friend so of course I want him to be happy but we all know that she has love for him. Then Viren comes out and she feels a bit uneasy which is understandable but what Viren is so cute. The way he says that when she looks at him like that, he just wants to pull her into his arms so no harm or worry can affect or touch her. After saying that, I don't get why she would still suspect him but well when you're in that position like she is, you can't not point fingers when the smallest proof-like things appear.

The Divya-Hemleta phone call scene... seriously is Hemleta stupid? I mean okay it's one thing for Siddarth and Divya to come and spend a few nights over at their house if they lived even a few blocks away but they like like 4O feet away from each other so why the hell would he agree to come stay? That makes no sense and just looks kind of awkward. But Divya saying she's tired of all this... well DIVYA, WE ARE ALL TIRED OF YOU!!! And then we find out that obviously behind the whole promise from Sid to not talk to Nivi is because of Hemleta but Divya is still dumb and selfish for going along with it. She just needs to get out of her damn jealousy. I have a few words for her that I can't say or else I would be breaking IF-rules. As for Divya not wanting to go and stay at Hemleta's house alone for a few days... it's not because she doesn't want to leave Sid alone but rather leave Sid alone in a house with Nivi because even if there are other people there, she isn't and won't come and intervene between any run ins with one another. But anyways... HOW DARE HEMLETA SAY WHAT DOES A GIRL LIKE NIVI HAVE THAT MAKES A GUY LIKE VIREN FALL FOR HER!? At that moment, I was so ready to murder this woman. And the fact is that Divya should be jealous because Sid still doesn't love her. Hemleta, you're a horrible woman and when the day comes that you get all that you deserve, trust me, you'll be begging Nivi for her forgiveness you horrible wrench. 

As per the Bhupat bedroom scene.. I am so proud of Viren and I could see how proud Bhupat and Sid were of Viren and yet Chancal and Yashondra looked unaffected. Those damn trolls. Then when Viren grabs Nivi and brings her into the bedroom, I love how proud Bhupat was of Viren and how he also was talking highly of her and saying it's thanks to her Viren changed for the better. And his promise to make sure she always comes to see him, makes me soo happy! It shows how much he really loves and adores her. And the way Viren was just looking at Nivi as she spoke to dada shaahib, ahh he is so romantic.

Oh the whole Yash scene.. I just want this money problem to go away so Yash can focus on his studies and not have to worry about Keshav or his problems. This issue needs to be resolved and only Viren can help.

The Viren-Vandhana-Nivi scene was too cute and I love the way Vandhana stood there laughing as Viren grabbed Nivi and ran away. Too adorable. (Once again Viren calls Nivi his dharampatni.. too adorable.)

The Nivi and Viren confrontation.. I love how Viren was like I know you love me. But I love the communication between these two. Honestly at first when Nivi was like I don't want anything to happen where my trust in you breaks, I thought she assumed he was having an affair because... well the way she was saying it as like "why didn't you come home" etc but "when she was like why did you do this" I knew she meant the stalker crap but I don't know why she would ever suspect him because she has one small proof but his love is stronger and higher than all that. But the way Viren was like I know you love me and etc etc, it made me happy because at least he feels the difference in Nivi when it comes to her feelings for him but then when Viren said that everyone sees him as wrong, my heart broke. So sad but then Nivi was trying to get him to forgive her, it was too cute. 

Oh and the stubborn cute Viren we saw when Nivi was trying to help his wash his motorcycle was too cute! He kept grabbing everything from her and when she wet him with the hose, her smile and laugh was too cute! We saw some of Neha in Nivi right than and there. Then when Nivi tried to take his pictures.. TOO CUTE! Oh and the way he was watching her when she walked away and then made a mad face again before she came back, you knew that he was feigning his madness. So cute. I love him. All I could think is can he tone down the sexiness before I die. Hehe. And when Nivi smiled and he was counting 15-16-17 and was like bas bas bas I've had enough as my heart can take for one day, it was too cute! As for the holiday/ honeymoon... dude I would have said yes to that LONG ago! When he was like things will be different.. here at home (that time I was thinking of the stalker and Chancal and Yashondra's attitude) and between him and her <--that's when Nivi blushed! Oh my God.. when Viren said things would be different between them, my mind went right to shuhaag raat-- especially with Viren's smirk. Haiii! And then he goes "aur phir.." and I'm like dude WHAT MORE! It killed meeeeeee!

Now the honeymoon article...

Well the issue here is that even before I read the article, I thought to myself that if Sid and Viren arrange the same honeymoon destination then it's a part of Sid's plan. That makes me suspect Sid even more. Truth is that I can't be as trusting of Sid as Navz di is and I don't know whether I think he is the stalker or not because at this point I really don't think he is the stalker but the fact is that I don't like him being in the same honeymoon resort as Viren and Nivi. That causes an issue and he's like... what we in America say cock-blocking! He's like just there and no matter what the couples will run into each other at the resort. One thing about the article that I didn't like is that Nivi would jump back and forth in suspicions between Viren and Sid. All I could think is why Viren? But I really don't think Viren can be the stalker so now we just have to wait and watch.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesavera2007Shayafanmilee1014lamsaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRentamushisimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by anjubala

Milee, take care dear. Finish your pending work and rest. We want your analysis but not at this cost... Health is first.

Thanks Anju, how's mom doing, convey my regards to her.
Yes, I will do my analysis later as I still did not watch the episode anyways ours will be almost same with some differences.LOL YOu know while watching teh show I always think that maybe ANju and Navi are also feeling the same what I am feeling.

Maybe pichle janam we were identical tripletsLOL the saga is continuining nowLOL
Hey millie welcome back how are you sweety I hope you and your health is fine and please do take rest I will wait for your long analysis.

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index