Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 5)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Girls vote for our favorite couple they are lagging behind.

http://hotpix.starboxoffice.com/votehotpixstars.aspx?week=9
I am voting continuously I am sure you are the helping hand I have we have to make them at top right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Simran, my sweets how are you. Hug Glad to catch you online, jaan. I am sure a lot of folks told you this already but I too was thinking about you today when Viren delivered that lotus dialogue for Nivi. Nice going, sweets, right? What a huge coincidence? Hey, can you please tell me what page your analysis is in the previous page??

Hi Payal...I just finish reading your analysis and I went totally "aaaawww" when i read how you described Nivren emotions. (i would not call them scenes anymore because that would be an insult). they pour their heart out there and you understand them and explain them to us and I respect both of that aspect. so, thank you. we love you for reading them so intently. 

I am totally surprised and v. happy that Viren used my idea and called Nivi a Lotus. I think he got the point now. how his family is a mucking pond ...you will not believe i have not watched the epi yet. i came back from work at 10pm. now had dinner and just catching up with all posts. You dont know how hard I was finding to keep up with everyone and not able to post anything for whole day. just posted 2 or 3 posts because had little time.

I have not done any analysis babe. Where do I do analysis?? tell me? you guys are great at writing. I just throw some opinions, ideas and stuff around. Maybe one day I will. but it requires lot of insight which sometimes I feel I cant read in every characters. I love nivren ..no doubt to read them deeply or others and scenes and actions are hard for me. but i will try. 

Edited by simran728 - 10 January 2011 at 10:29pm

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Payal Payal what should I say about you you are just mindblowing sweet heart that's why I love you you made me watch the scenes again with your analysis to feel the beauty of scenes with your describing. I was never a romantic person who would dissect these things but you are changing me too. Oh I was so enjoying the scene while reading your word and fitting that in expression yep I noticed the change in Nivi when he asked for food for few seconds she seems to lost all sense what she is doing and Viren caught her. Poor Viren he is getting love in very small installments. That's why have to invent ideas to get hold his hands and cheaks. But I am loving his wait now just 6 smiles are left and I am sure they will take lot of time specially the 20th one.
Aww, my Rachu jaan, you are too sweet with your kind words. Thanks a lot, for the encouraging words. Hehe, I love the fact that I am making you a romantic as well. Clap That's is awesome!! See, what I mean about this thread being extremely contagious. The next thing we know, you are going to start posting your comments, dissecting the NivRen scenes the way I do. Me, like the thought of that. Big smile
Payal this thing I can't do I am not good in analysing the romantic gestures as you, suchi (her scenes are more like dreamworld), Ashvee are today I am missing her long analysis today I want her analysis the every expressions

simran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

I am voting continuously I am sure you are the helping hand I have we have to make them at top right
Yes, Rach, Ketty, I am doing the same thing too, voting continuously. Maybe, it might not be a bad idea to also post this in the forum so NivRen also get other people's votes that don't visit this thread. Ketty, would you do that, dear?

Edited by Excruciating - 10 January 2011 at 10:26pm

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

question, do you guyz like read the fanfics on the forums here?
 In the section dedicated for fanfics?

hi suchi...You must have enjoyed Nivren today thoroughly right?? yes, I do read FF suchi. why anything special we should read?

also, did you watch the YT link I had posted yesterday on the old thread??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Hi Ketty dear, thanks hon for liking the way I write. I get so happy and feel encouraged to right more and better the next time. Also, remember how you are the one who always helped me and Shova to come back to reality and confirm, if something really happened or was it purely our imagination. So, you have to help me here and confirm my thought about the smile.Please! Embarrassed

Now a days I also started imagining things. LOL Anyways I watched that smile again and it was exactly as you described, I don't how you do it. But I just can't concentrate in that detail. But about his smile when Nivi was feeding he was troubling her, and I thought this might not be acting, you know KM may may be feeling weird and started laughing, you can see him slightly blushed in that scene. I must be hard to keep a straight face while doing those kind of scene. May  be I have just  lost it today. LOL

simran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

question, do you guyz like read the fanfics on the forums here?
 In the section dedicated for fanfics?
Hey Suchi, sweets, sorry don't mean to ignore your question but I am not aware about this so called dedicated section in the forum for fanfics. The only ones I have read are yours and Mahi gave me the link to few of hers but that's it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Yes, Rach, Ketty, I am doing the same thing too, voting continuously. Maybe, it might not be a bad idea to also post this in the forum so NivRen also get other people's votes that don't visit this thread. Ketty, would you do that, dear?

There is already two post in forum regarding this hun. I just keep two window open, one with our thread and other with voting, I am reading, replying and voting.

sihuScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index