Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 49)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Btw Mr, Viren Sood is in quite a hurry !! Counted tonight's smile as 15.16. & 17th Smile !!! EmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOL Looks like he wants to reach to 20th smile by HM !!!
LOL

Navz, read your thoughts.. Too good... I was thinking the same that he is doing all this to get hold of stalker and to make Nivi realize her feelings for him. He has told her couple of times already that she loves him but he wants to hear it from her luscious lips... That would be amazing..Embarrassed
Indirectly by having doubt on him she has told him that she loves him... So now he wants to hear it directly.
Agar mein hoti to purey 20 smile cont kar leti aaj hi...Why wait till HM???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728lamsNivRenDeewanitamushixaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

SAUJI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
*hugs*
Hello sweetie Hug
How are you?
\

Mahi, Jaan, I am fine and covered in snow (in ATL, it never snowed this much before and so everyone mostly try to be indoors)LOL

waiting all of you to analysis, thanks in advance for that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Ok I just saw the ticket thingy... and I think viren is telling the truth simple as that.
and ofcourse he wasn't angry at niveditha LOL
thats never GOING to happen.

He is just very tricky

lol

Thats our Viren!
Chalaaq

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushi

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Milee, take care dear. Finish your pending work and rest. We want your analysis but not at this cost... Health is first.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Navz I don't want to be negative but kya karun kabhi-2 negative ho jaati huin. You know that article is in our subconscious mind and we don't know how to get that out of my mind and we are not waiting for him turn psycho but sometime get scared what they are doing one more thing:
Viren left morning and reached there by afternoon and finshed work in lessthan 2 hrs and returned also too fast. Matlab clint ka itna bada nuksaan jiske liye itna hungama hua woh itna chota tha ke do ghanto ke andar khatam bhi ho gaya aur Viren vapis bhi aagaya I must say he is really a Jetspeed sood.
See these people even for one day trip they pack clothes like they are gonna stay there for month still I feel Viren bag was small but Sid packed his luggage like he is going to business trip for a month.

Rachu, I know Viren is not the stalker and I will keep believing that unless the CT's prove otherwise and in that case I will quit the show simple ! Am not going to worry myself thinking he is the stalker and ruin all the beautiful NivRen moments !! Just keep faith in Viren and enjoy NivRen !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

@Navz loved your analysis. You have explained it nicely about what might Viren upto.

@Milee please take care sweetie. And don't make your Viren angry at you. Wink I hope you feel better soon. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushixaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

@ Navz di, sweetie, I loved your analysis. Oh my, you're so optimistic and if you're right about Sid and Viren planning all this together and that is why they had the show down in the porch of the khhoti then maybe just maybe Sid can earn some good boy points with me. But in the precap when Divya was like was this sudden change in mood to go on our honeymoon because Viren and Nivi are going made me laugh a little. I mean it would be awkward if Sid and Divya ended up at the same resort, in which case I'd think Sid is planning something and then even Divya would get suspicious. Or I'd hope.

Thanks hun, and about Sid, well his expressions in the precap was 'She will never change' I mean the poor guy is making an effort and she is still obsessed with Nivi !! I swear even Sid was never this obsessed about Nivi the way Divya is !! The stupid girl doesn't realize that this way Sid will never get over Nivi even if he wants too ! how can he with her going Nivi this and Nivi that all the time !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Navz I don't want to be negative but kya karun kabhi-2 negative ho jaati huin. You know that article is in our subconscious mind and we don't know how to get that out of my mind and we are not waiting for him turn psycho but sometime get scared what they are doing one more thing:
Viren left morning and reached there by afternoon and finshed work in lessthan 2 hrs and returned also too fast. Matlab clint ka itna bada nuksaan jiske liye itna hungama hua woh itna chota tha ke do ghanto ke andar khatam bhi ho gaya aur Viren vapis bhi aagaya I must say he is really a Jetspeed sood.
See these people even for one day trip they pack clothes like they are gonna stay there for month still I feel Viren bag was small but Sid packed his luggage like he is going to business trip for a month.

Rachu, I know Viren is not the stalker and I will keep believing that unless the CT's prove otherwise and in that case I will quit the show simple ! Am not going to worry myself thinking he is the stalker and ruin all the beautiful NivRen moments !! Just keep faith in Viren and enjoy NivRen !!

Navz here I am not talking about that I also believe Viren is not stalker I am sure of it but I was talking about their luggage. You didn't commented about that what you think about their luggage why they keep such a huge bag with themLOL. OK now I can understand as Sid was finally going away from the Divya and planning to stay indelhi for atleast 2-3 weeks so that he will be at peace as PB wouldn't be bothering him. Viren he knew he will convince Nivi for the holiday so he sent his bag before hand so that when they will go it will be filled with Nivi clothes so he and he also got the idea that DivSid will also join them so DivSid will have a huge luggage leaving less space for Nivi luggage too forget about his so he sent his clothes before hand to Goa isn't itLOL

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 11 January 2011 at 10:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728NivRenDeewanixaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index