Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 46)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Navzz lovedddd ur analysis jaan . awosome n so wonderful . loveeeedd it completlyy n fullyy agrre wid ur each n every word .

hey Moni  !! *hugs* Thanks sweetie !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@Navz... beautiful analysis dear.. :) enjoyed reading it..
i loved today's epi.... most NivRen scenes.... Smile
when i read that article abt HM only Suchi and her retreat came on mind.. Wink
really looking forward for cute romantic moments between NivRen...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanxaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Navz Loved your points you after watching yesterday and today's episode I felt Viren is not that smart as we think him to be. I have a feeling he has been used in this issue. I think he wants to have a place in Nivi's heart and YD, JAAL are cleverly using his immense love for her in their favor so that they can throw Nivi out. Like he came one day earlier who knows him and Nivi or the MP earlier they were trying to prove Nivi mentally unstable and now they may be trying to prove Viren stalker in the eyes of Nivi only to separate them (JAAL can go to any extent to separate both and throw Nivi out of their life). Today's dialog of Nivi: Aisa kuch bhi mat karna jisse mera Vishwaas tute. Viren: Pata nahi kyun sabki nazar mein main hi bura ban jata huin. But Chanchal is not getting one thing if Nivi trust broken over Viren and she doubted him the one then he will be shattered completely and will be beyond recovery because I felt it in his voice that he will breakdown if Nivi doesn't trusted him. Maybe Chanchal is sowing a seed in Viren's mind that Sid is behind this stalking as he hates Nivi.

Rachu, the fact that Nivi is suspecting both Sid and Viren surely means they are not the MP, because if they are then there will be no shock value for Nivi !!

Secondly, I highly disagree, Viren is very very intelligent and shrewd !! The way he knows how to manipulate the situation according to his way is sign of keen intelligence and I'm glad he uses it for good and not evil like his parents. There is a the difference between him and his parents, and he knows the working of his parents minds, he will never give them a chance to use him against Nivi, so what ever happens, Viren will not be the stalker !

And my belief was confirmed even more tonight by Viren's dialogue that after this HM everything will be fine at home and between us because he would have solved this MP track and Nivi would have realized her feelings for Viren !!

Navzz I agrre wid u but whtever u predicted if ct's shows tht then hu will they show Viren's obessiveness ? I mean A/c 2 article wht u thnk wht will make Viren's obessiveness getting revealed infront of Nivi or his family ? Confused

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

@ Mahi : hey sweetie how are u doing ? thanks a ton for the beautiful intro and the new thread sweetie ! Chaha hai tujhko is one of my favorite songs ever !!!

Heyy Di! I'm good. How are you sweetie? I'm kind of nervous because we are supposed to have a huge snow storm today during the evening going onto tomorrow. Apparently two fronts are going to hit right on New York and this blizzard may be worse than the last blizzard-- if you remember, I told you about two weeks ago about the last blizzard which shut down New York City for three days and gave us over 2O inches of snow. So yeah, worried about that. But thank you for liking the new thread intro.. I was worried it wasn't some of my best work but thank you for liking it and yeahhh I love the song Chaha Hai Tujko. One of the best songs ... ever !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010xaviara

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prajee

OMG.. a new thread and already 45 pages up....
i am really very late.... Cry
Mahi... the song and the intro was wonderful.... Hugs.. !!!!

hey sweetie, how are u doing ??? yep the 45 pages are courtesy of the new KinHa segment we got !!! LOL

Am doing great Sweethrt... :) how abt u dear...??
ya ya... am running to see the KinHa seg.... Smile by the time i finish 45 pages i'll be behind another 45... LOLLOL NivRen/KinHa rocks....

Shayafanxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hey ,
good morning so what did I miss....

Shayafan

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@ Navz di, sweetie, I loved your analysis. Oh my, you're so optimistic and if you're right about Sid and Viren planning all this together and that is why they had the show down in the porch of the khhoti then maybe just maybe Sid can earn some good boy points with me. But in the precap when Divya was like was this sudden change in mood to go on our honeymoon because Viren and Nivi are going made me laugh a little. I mean it would be awkward if Sid and Divya ended up at the same resort, in which case I'd think Sid is planning something and then even Divya would get suspicious. Or I'd hope.

Shayafan

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
so many pages to read yaar.. so what happened . I just saw the article that they are going for their honeymoon LOL .. hey guess what people weekend road trip you think the CTs are reading?

Shayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index