India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 44)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
@Shoveepie: I am so thrilled you are writing an analysis today jaanu. I'll be back in a bitHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Oh my GOD!
I left last night on page 8 and now it's on 43?
Jeeze girls! Hehe.
Okay first I gotta watch the new episode then catch up on your posts!

Shayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hey Ashly, my mom is getting better. Is your hubby back?
I have a gut feeling that there is something more to the train ticket than just this planning. We will get to know later what it is. Viren used the tactic of this saying "Ulta chor kotwal ko daante". He changed the whole topic by being sad and showed he is hurt. Yes, he was surely hurt but there is something more. I am not doubting him but it could be he was doing all the investigation being away from home. He was trying to find out unusual things...

hi dear...ya he was back on sun nite...3 nites i slept "home alone" with a sharp scissors under d pillowLOL..my precaution...
@bold- so true...
@red- i hope it comes true...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

OMG my net is troubling me so i am going on and off. Haven't even watched the show yet Cry and u girls are talking abt how amazing it is... aaaahhhhhh

Cld only watch till part 2. haven;t reached the manao part .... Btw girls ek baat nahin samjhi  i think Viren said abt a resort of his friend in Kalka or somewhere then y did he suddenly change the HM destination to Goa? I am sure he is innocent but must have returned to check on the MP ... what say girls. I hope all are still positive abt Viren and i hope hope Nivi too is else it will ruin their HM...Cry

Don't worry Snehoo, Viren is not the MP. The CTs will try all googlies to confuse us but we will not give in...Embarrassed And think about all the yummy KinHa segments we will get for the HM and the sequencesEmbarrassed

Oh janu eagerly waiting for the segments along with NivRen scenes Embarrassed Am off to watch the rest of the episode. Can u believe it normally by this time i would have watched the show 3 times and i am still struggling with 1 time todayCry

xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
oye viren's aashvee , (hoping dat ur loophole still works n i dont get any death penalty) 
wer's ur analysis?....waiting impatiently...

aashvee.raheja

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
hello girls, am back, and before the episode uploads and I have to do editing, I will give my analysis right now, because with all the editing I have to do, I just forget most of what I had to say !! LOL

Instead of doing scene by scene analysis, I just put down my thoughts about what I thought about NivRen and their scenes !!

First of all, I loved tonight's episode, I was bound too, as it is mostly has NivRen Smile I expected the scenes to be random, but they were not, the story actually moved forward !! Before watching the episode, I was kind of confused and put off by the thought of a random honeymoon, but after tonight's episode, am looking forward to it, I will explain why.

Viren has two agendas right now, first is to catch the MP and second is to make Nivi realize her feelings for him. I'm sure now that Viren knows who the stalker is, but he also knows that no one, including Bhupat will believe him until he has proof or has caught the person red handed, so this HM is his final trap ! The way he says to Nivi, that when we come back, everything will be fine here and with us, that makes me believe that the MP will be revealed during this HM, Viren is going to catch him/her red handed !! So by the time they come back Nivi would have realized her feelings for him, because all of the drama Viren did today was to make sure Nivi agrees to go on this HM, because that is the only way for him to lure the stalker out of Sood house and in unknown territory because at Sood house the MP has home advantage !!

About Nivi's look in the end, I don't think she is uncomfortable about going with him alone, I think she was worried about the fact that she still feels uneasy about Viren's explanation, because if you see the bit where Viren says that when we come back everything will be fine here and with us, and then', we can clearly see her blushing full on !! She actually got shy !! I think Viren's earier comment about her loving him, struck a chord in her heart because if we see, she actually stunned and was thinking when he said that !! .

I don't know how Sid and Divya end up going to the same HM as NivRen or why Sid readily agreed to go HM when he was not interested in it tonight, but whatever it may be, the MP person maybe behind it because he/she clearly wants Nivi to suspect Sid so she doesn't suspect anyone else !! Or it could be also one thing that Viren along with the identity of the stalker also figured out that the MP is targeting Sid as well, and wants to make sure that Sid is there with them on the HM for Viren's plan of catching the stalker to work ! Because if the MP wants Nivi to suspect Sid then he/she won't stalk Nivi during HM, because with Sid not around, Nivi won't suspect him anymore !! So just maybe Viren & Sid are planning this together !! That would also explain the confrontation between the brothers on the porch yesterday !! Maybe Viren and Sid planned for Nivi to suspect Sid.

That is the only reason I can think of Sid suddenly changing his mind about HM all of a sudden !! Because till now he was not aware of NivRen's plan !! And since Nivi is suspecting him, that means he is not he stalker and must be helping Viren catch the MP !!

Edited by xaviara - 11 January 2011 at 9:28am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7nutsprajeeaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728Scintillatinganjubalaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97Sofnamoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

OMG my net is troubling me so i am going on and off. Haven't even watched the show yet Cry and u girls are talking abt how amazing it is... aaaahhhhhh

Cld only watch till part 2. haven;t reached the manao part .... Btw girls ek baat nahin samjhi  i think Viren said abt a resort of his friend in Kalka or somewhere then y did he suddenly change the HM destination to Goa? I am sure he is innocent but must have returned to check on the MP ... what say girls. I hope all are still positive abt Viren and i hope hope Nivi too is else it will ruin their HM...Cry

Heyyyy Snehaaa jaann longg time hu r u jaan????HugHugHugHug

Yarr 2dy's episode was 2 2 2 amazingg n magical . We got wht we were wanting frm longg time thtis a full packed episode havng NIVREN wout any tension n thtatzz wht happenedd . I m sooo sooo happyyyyyy . Big smile 

awwww felt sad tht ur net is givng problem Cry . I hope it fixes soon n u soon able 2 watch 2dy's episode .

Jaan Viren said His frend is havng a resort but he didn't tell tht it is in Kalka . So chill . n Viren is nt at all MP n i m damnnnn sure abt dis .

n like ashervee said just n only thnk abt NivRen upcoming HM n their romantic scenes . Day Dreaming

Shayafanashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
thanx 4 d lovely analysis navi dear...now i feel very optimistic...

ShayafanScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index