Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 43)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi anju dear...long time no see...hows ur mom?...

waiting impatiently 4 ur analysis...
nivi's "manao viren" mission was sooo cute...
i want to know ur take on viren's behavior abt d ticket issue...

in fact, i'm waiting 4 rach, aashvee, ketty ,milee, payal, navi, simran, n all others' take on d same...

Hey Ashly, my mom is getting better. Is your hubby back?
I have a gut feeling that there is something more to the train ticket than just this planning. We will get to know later what it is. Viren used the tactic of this saying "Ulta chor kotwal ko daante". He changed the whole topic by being sad and showed he is hurt. Yes, he was surely hurt but there is something more. I am not doubting him but it could be he was doing all the investigation being away from home. He was trying to find out unusual things...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12xaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

OMG... what an episode... I am jumping up and down. I was watching it while coming to work and I was like "Yes Yes" when Sid told good news to dadaji about Viren. ANd you won't believe couple of people in the train looked at me like she is crazy.. And I was like oopppssss.. I said "YES" little louder.. And then I left the seat as my station came..
I have so much to write today but will do little later.
They are heading to GOA for honeymoon.. and why this yaar - dono ko same jagah rahna tha..bad... Nivi will not be comfortable.. doing all the romance with Viren and moreover when Sid is also there.
PB to mein dande se marungi..how dare she say you decided because NiVren are also going???

Sorry girls in my excitement I forgot to greet you all..How are you all doing>>>
Hey Anju, yes please, I am waiting to read your analysis. Smile I have always seen that you come out with this awesome even better than usual analysis especially, when you are very excited about an episode. So, I am expecting a spectacular analysis from you today. I haven't seen the episode myself yet but now am anxiously waiting to see it, after reading everyone's reaction. Hey, on another notte, you are a genius or what? Do you write these long analysis from work everyday or what??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728anjubalaashred12xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

@Shoveee: Hey jaanupie, me is running off to rewatch the episode, catch you in a bit jaanHug
ashvuu jaan today we will get ur analysis naa?? i want one from u today as we didnt get one yesterday.

Waise, shoveejaanupie, meri bhi ek shart hai*MunchKIN style* I'll do one if you do oneWinkLOL Howzaat? I would love to read an analysis from you ShoveepieEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

@Shoveee: Hey jaanupie, me is running off to rewatch the episode, catch you in a bit jaanHug
ashvuu jaan today we will get ur analysis naa?? i want one from u today as we didnt get one yesterday.

Waise, shoveejaanupie, meri bhi ek shart hai*MunchKIN style* I'll do one if you do oneWinkLOL Howzaat? I would love to read an analysis from you ShoveepieEmbarrassed
lolz ashvuu me writting analysis umm have only written a few but since u r asking then how can i say no to my BFF?? ok i will write one but it will be a bit late ok??But i wanna see urs as soon as possible ok??

And payal we r getting ur analysis as well rite??I am so impatient i know but what can i do i love reading ur thoughts on Nivren.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Hiii myyyyy swwetsssssss angelssssssss n psychoticsssss . I m deadddd so frm tomm u will b geetingg GHOST moni givngg analysiss n chatting wid u all . okkkk

So rght now i m in heaven wid my lappyy n seeng 2dy's episode again n again n again n again nnnnnnnnn ........ hufffff plzzzzz understandd okkk .ROFL

I will b back wid my analysiss . Plzzzz if any mistake happens then GHOST n Gd spirit smajhke maaf kar dena ROFL

Shayafanashred12

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

OOPPPss see i m world's biggestt fooll n bhulakaddd Angry .

I m soooooo soooooooooo sooooooo sorryyyyyyyy mahii . I m veryyyy veryyyyyyyyyy late ( I know ) 2 give my comments on dis New thread . loveddd lovedddd ur Intro part . Amzingggg . U describedd Viren's n Nivi's feelings so well . Fablous jobb . n i loveeddddd d songgg . Totallyy suits for Viren . He seriousllyy lovee Nivi so much .

Once again jaan i m soo soo sorryy for my stupidity AngryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
OMG my net is troubling me so i am going on and off. Haven't even watched the show yet Cry and u girls are talking abt how amazing it is... aaaahhhhhh

Cld only watch till part 2. haven;t reached the manao part .... Btw girls ek baat nahin samjhi  i think Viren said abt a resort of his friend in Kalka or somewhere then y did he suddenly change the HM destination to Goa? I am sure he is innocent but must have returned to check on the MP ... what say girls. I hope all are still positive abt Viren and i hope hope Nivi too is else it will ruin their HM...Cry

simran728ashred12

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

OMG my net is troubling me so i am going on and off. Haven't even watched the show yet Cry and u girls are talking abt how amazing it is... aaaahhhhhh

Cld only watch till part 2. haven;t reached the manao part .... Btw girls ek baat nahin samjhi  i think Viren said abt a resort of his friend in Kalka or somewhere then y did he suddenly change the HM destination to Goa? I am sure he is innocent but must have returned to check on the MP ... what say girls. I hope all are still positive abt Viren and i hope hope Nivi too is else it will ruin their HM...Cry

Don't worry Snehoo, Viren is not the MP. The CTs will try all googlies to confuse us but we will not give in...Embarrassed And think about all the yummy KinHa segments we will get for the HM and the sequencesEmbarrassed

_Hira_89ashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index