India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 42)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
aashvee jaanu...'ll definitely remember this loophole n ur demand during d HM scenes Wink...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillating

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
hi Di's wasn't todays episode awesome i'm still getting over it i just loved it

and Di's did you read the intro and i'm sure you will love the story and see a vampire Kinshuk and a serious/sarcastic/black belt Neha ROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1587154&PID=37992079&#37992079

plzzxzz read it for once it's my first story and i need support to boost my confidence in writing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
AnjuHugHugHugHugHugHugjaanupie HugHugHugHugHugHugHugNo I am not in that mode, that was just a joke. I am very happy and in complete trust of NivRen and not thinking about CTs. And thanks again Anju jaan for everythingHugHugHugHug
And waiting for your lovely lovely analysis of each scene jaanEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafanScintillatingParamore

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

OMG... what an episode... I am jumping up and down. I was watching it while coming to work and I was like "Yes Yes" when Sid told good news to dadaji about Viren. ANd you won't believe couple of people in the train looked at me like she is crazy.. And I was like oopppssss.. I said "YES" little louder.. And then I left the seat as my station came..
I have so much to write today but will do little later.
They are heading to GOA for honeymoon.. and why this yaar - dono ko same jagah rahna tha..bad... Nivi will not be comfortable.. doing all the romance with Viren and moreover when Sid is also there.
PB to mein dande se marungi..how dare she say you decided because NiVren are also going???

Sorry girls in my excitement I forgot to greet you all..How are you all doing>>>
lolz anju i can understand ur excitement jaan,the epi was great naa?? anju i am wating for ur analysis yaar cant wait to read it. I really loved todays epi and see we got our wished fullfiled today,today nivi was trying to cheer up viren EmbarrassedI loved that scene it was amazing yaar.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 11 January 2011 at 8:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingParamore

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
hi anju dear...long time no see...hows ur mom?...

waiting impatiently 4 ur analysis...
nivi's "manao viren" mission was sooo cute...
i want to know ur take on viren's behavior abt d ticket issue...

in fact, i'm waiting 4 rach, aashvee, ketty ,milee, payal, navi, simran, n all others' take on d same...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
hey SaujiHugHugHugHugHugjaanu, it's been too long. How are you doing jaanupie?HugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

@Shoveee: Hey jaanupie, me is running off to rewatch the episode, catch you in a bit jaanHugHugHugHugHug
ashvuu jaan today we will get ur analysis naa?? i want one from u today as we didnt get one yesterday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by anjubala

OMG... what an episode... I am jumping up and down. I was watching it while coming to work and I was like "Yes Yes" when Sid told good news to dadaji about Viren. ANd you won't believe couple of people in the train looked at me like she is crazy.. And I was like oopppssss.. I said "YES" little louder.. And then I left the seat as my station came..
I have so much to write today but will do little later.
They are heading to GOA for honeymoon.. and why this yaar - dono ko same jagah rahna tha..bad... Nivi will not be comfortable.. doing all the romance with Viren and moreover when Sid is also there.
PB to mein dande se marungi..how dare she say you decided because NiVren are also going???

Sorry girls in my excitement I forgot to greet you all..How are you all doing>>>
lolz anju i can understand ur excitement jaan,the epi was great naa?? anju i am wating for ur analysis yaar cant wait to read it. I really loved todays epi and see we got our wished fullfiled today,today nivi was trying to cheer up viren EmbarrassedI loved that scene it was amazing yaar.

Yes Shova, Aashvee.... The whole episode was fantabulous.. I did not like the way Nivi asked Viren, felt bad when he said that iin the end everybody doubts me.. BUt positive thing is that he realized that Nivi loves him as she got jealous and doubted him. Isn't that true ... if we love somebody only then we feel this way that why the person did not tell me.. And you know my hubby always says ki this is a surprise for you.. And then I feel bad.. Now I know so I never ask him such things...This is so rela-life like.

I have around 30 pages to read.. So will be back little later.. Oh!! I cannot control my hands , want to write down so much... It was so good that there was no enemity between the brothers and Sid gave good news infront of Viren... Very nicely done scene. I loved dadaji today as he was very happy with Viren and told him so. He made his day.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index