aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by ashred12

part3-
sid on phone abt construction not happy.
PB-sid scene. PB tries to brainwashes sid abt going on holiday. but he is more abt work.
nivi's "MANAO VIREN" mission...VERY CUTE
finally he agrees on 2 condition-she has to smile...2nd she has to go on holiday with him...she 's uncomfortable with d thot but agrees...he's happy n says "by d time we come back hopefully all'll be fine here n between us n den"..(viren's brain is going like aashveeLOL)
he leaves...(i think nivi's sad face is coz she's uncomfortable abt being alone with him)

precap-sid tells PB dat we'll go on vac soon...she's happy but asks how u suddenly changed mind...is it coz nivren r going...sid is shocked at her thot..(me too...stupid girl,,D'oh,,)

Thanks for the update jaanupie. HugLove you for doing this for us Ashley jaanHug
But Aashvee is filing a legal petition against you for emotional atyacharLOL because there are FOUR WHOLE WORDS between Viren and Aashvee. Aashvee demands that the FOUR WHOLE WORDS be STRUCK down immediately....so that it reads "Viren's Aashvee"Day Dreaming [Cholly Nivi, me is borrowing Viren only for a dream sequenceDay Dreaming]LOL

ahemmm....if aashvee's filing legal petition. i'll get more than 1 death sentence from dis thread for agreeing to ur demand...LOL

Ashley jaanupie, no worries when me is hereLOL You can grant me my wish and escape punishment by virtue of following loophole in the NivRenian code of Laws.LOL

In the NivRenian Utopian Universe, there exists no death penalties for "dream sequence requests" when one character of the dream sequence if a total MunchKIN. (and the other's name begins with A and ends with E) So you see, I am making use of the loophole in this law.LOL In fact, for such a case, the petitioner is usually granted "her" wishDay Dreaming(lookie, there is also a precedent to follow)LOL

of course, there are several medieval and horribly excruciatingly painful torture instruments for Dementors, Evil Psycho Witches, Pea Brains, Mothers of Pea Brains and even at times Nincompoops. And if one of these are involved, the death penalty has been known to be awardedLOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 11 January 2011 at 8:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Hey sweets sorry to have dissapered for a while. Thanks ashly for the live updates jaan.
Payal jannu i am wating for ur analysis on nivren,we got such awsome scenes between them that i cant wait to read ur thoughts.
Ashvuu jann i am also wating for ur analysis for todays epi,cant wait to read ur funny thoughts.Big smile
Infact i cant wait for everyones thoughts on todays epi, I loved todays epi.it was soo good uff.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
btw, during nivi "manao viren" mission, first he was washing bike. he refused her every effort of help. den she sprays water on his face with hose n laughs. seeing her laugh all his hurt n anger went away but he kept straight face n left. fm dere onwards he was acting angry i think,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Payal, me jaanupie, Hug you is too shweet to me, love you too jaanHugHugHugme is waiting for your awesome analysis today, especially of all Nivren scenes. Me is so hyper today because me was in agonies yesterday. From now on even if God comes and tells me Viren is the MP, me will not believe himLOL Me will NOT have even the remotest shak on VirenLOL
Aashvee, my sweets, I will only give my analysis, if you promise to give your analysis of today's episode. And, what is this, I am hearing? Shocked  You doubted our munchkinpie!! Even for a second, that is not acceptable. Resultant to which, your leagl petition is deemed void. WinkLOL
Nein Nein, this is not true. I object. I doubted our darling CreativesLOLLOL 
Sorry your Honor, please revive my petition. Wrongful RemovalCryPayal jaanupieCry

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatingashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Excruciating]Thanks Ashley, my sweets for the live update today. I know, I am thanking you once again today but that was in advance. Wink I will most likely not be able to post my thoughts until later this evening. Sorry. Unhappy which is going to mean tomorrow morning for you..[/QUOTE]
no probs honey...so dat means my morning 'll be very shubh with ur beautiful nivren dissection,,,Embarrassed

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
@Shoveee: Hey jaanupie, me is running off to rewatch the episode, catch you in a bit jaanHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
OMG... what an episode... I am jumping up and down. I was watching it while coming to work and I was like "Yes Yes" when Sid told good news to dadaji about Viren. ANd you won't believe couple of people in the train looked at me like she is crazy.. And I was like oopppssss.. I said "YES" little louder.. And then I left the seat as my station came..
I have so much to write today but will do little later.
They are heading to GOA for honeymoon.. and why this yaar - dono ko same jagah rahna tha..bad... Nivi will not be comfortable.. doing all the romance with Viren and moreover when Sid is also there.
PB to mein dande se marungi..how dare she say you decided because NiVren are also going???

Sorry girls in my excitement I forgot to greet you all..How are you all doing>>>

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingashred12xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Payal, me jaanupie, Hug you is too shweet to me, love you too jaanHugHugHugme is waiting for your awesome analysis today, especially of all Nivren scenes. Me is so hyper today because me was in agonies yesterday. From now on even if God comes and tells me Viren is the MP, me will not believe himLOL Me will NOT have even the remotest shak on VirenLOL
Aashvee, my sweets, I will only give my analysis, if you promise to give your analysis of today's episode. And, what is this, I am hearing? Shocked  You doubted our munchkinpie!! Even for a second, that is not acceptable. Resultant to which, your leagl petition is deemed void. WinkLOL
Nein Nein, this is not true. I object. I doubted our darling CreativesLOLLOL 
Sorry your Honor, please revive my petition. Wrongful RemovalCryPayal jaanupieCry

Aashvee.... you still in that mode... Did you not get my PM.... How can you doubt sweetu???? Never do that again. COme back and write your analysis...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index