Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 40)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

part3-
sid on phone abt construction not happy.
PB-sid scene. PB tries to brainwashes sid abt going on holiday. but he is more abt work.
nivi's "MANAO VIREN" mission...VERY CUTE
finally he agrees on 2 condition-she has to smile...2nd she has to go on holiday with him...she 's uncomfortable with d thot but agrees...he's happy n says "by d time we come back hopefully all'll be fine here n between us n den"..(viren's brain is going like aashveeLOL)
he leaves...(i think nivi's sad face is coz she's uncomfortable abt being alone with him)

precap-sid tells PB dat we'll go on vac soon...she's happy but asks how u suddenly changed mind...is it coz nivren r going...sid is shocked at her thot..(me too...stupid girl,,D'oh,,)

Thanks for the update jaanupie. HugHugHugHugHugLove you for doing this for us Ashley jaanHugHugHugHug
But Aashvee is filing a legal petition against you for emotional atyacharLOL because there are FOUR WHOLE WORDS between Viren and Aashvee. Aashvee demands that the FOUR WHOLE WORDS be STRUCK down immediately....so that it reads "Viren's Aashvee"Day Dreaming [Cholly Nivi, me is borrowing Viren only for a dream sequenceDay Dreaming]LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingashred12Gita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
u know after seeing d precap, i'm thinking ki viren n sid does booking thru same person who is in jaal's pocket n thus d common destination...wat say?

bechara sid, itna happy happy tha vac news batane keliye aur woh stupid PB ne....

simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

part3-
PB-sid scene. PB tries to brainwashes sid abt going on holiday. but he is more abt work.
finally he agrees on 2 condition-she has to smile...2nd she has to go on holiday with him...she 's uncomfortable with d thot but agrees...he's happy n says "by d time we come back hopefully all'll be fine here n between us n den"..(viren's brain is going like aashveeLOL)
he leaves...(i think nivi's sad face is coz she's uncomfortable abt being alone with him)

precap-sid tells PB dat we'll go on vac soon...she's happy but asks how u suddenly changed mind...is it coz nivren r going...sid is shocked at her thot..(me too...stupid girl,,D'oh,,)

Thanks for the update jaanupie. HugHugHugHugHugLove you for doing this for us Ashley jaanHugHugHugHug
But Aashvee is filing a legal petition against you for emotional atyacharLOL because there are FOUR WHOLE WORDS between Viren and Aashvee. Aashvee demands that the FOUR WHOLE WORDS be STRUCK down immediately....so that it reads "Viren's Aashvee"Day Dreaming [Cholly Nivi, me is borrowing Viren only for a dream sequenceDay Dreaming]LOL
Aashvee, my jaanupie. I flipped out at what you said. ROFLROFL Love you for being so hilarious. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

part3-

ahemmm....if aashvee's filing legal petition. i'll get more than 1 death sentence from dis thread for agreeing to ur demand...LOL

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Many many happy returns of the day Sanju.... Smile

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

part3-

Thanks for the update jaanupie. HugLove you for doing this for us Ashley jaanHug
Aashvee, my jaanupie. I flipped out at what you said. ROFLROFL Love you for being so hilarious. Hug

Payal, me jaanupie, Hug you is too shweet to me, love you too jaanHugHugHugme is waiting for your awesome analysis today, especially of all Nivren scenes. Me is so hyper today because me was in agonies yesterday. From now on even if God comes and tells me Viren is the MP, me will not believe himLOL Me will NOT have even the remotest shak on VirenLOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 11 January 2011 at 8:28am

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

payal...its hl who asked dat...

sneha..i'm confused abt his expressions...

wen she said she found ticket, he got tensed...wen she questioned his expression was like he got hurt at her doubting...he was very emotional thruout till she asked 4 forgiveness...den he was bit normal but still serious wen he asked her to come...

seriously, she can never hide any tension fm him...n he reads her too well, i think wen he came out 1st time looking 4 her, den itself he knew something's wrong but he didnt give any expression dat he noticed..so i'm confused there too...

waiting 4 payal's dissection of viren's expressions...n nivi's too...
Thanks Ashley, my sweets for the live update today. I know, I am thanking you once again today but that was in advance. Wink I will most likely not be able to post my thoughts until later this evening. Sorry. Unhappy which is going to mean tomorrow morning for you..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoashred12

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Payal, me jaanupie, Hug you is too shweet to me, love you too jaanHugHugHugme is waiting for your awesome analysis today, especially of all Nivren scenes. Me is so hyper today because me was in agonies yesterday. From now on even if God comes and tells me Viren is the MP, me will not believe himLOL Me will NOT have even the remotest shak on VirenLOL
Aashvee, my sweets, I will only give my analysis, if you promise to give your analysis of today's episode. And, what is this, I am hearing? Shocked  You doubted our munchkinpie!! Even for a second, that is not acceptable. Resultant to which, your leagl petition is deemed void. WinkLOL

Edited by Excruciating - 11 January 2011 at 8:32am

aashvee.rahejaShayafanashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index