India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 4)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Payal Payal what should I say about you you are just mindblowing sweet heart that's why I love you you made me watch the scenes again with your analysis to feel the beauty of scenes with your describing. I was never a romantic person who would dissect these things but you are changing me too. Oh I was so enjoying the scene while reading your word and fitting that in expression yep I noticed the change in Nivi when he asked for food for few seconds she seems to lost all sense what she is doing and Viren caught her. Poor Viren he is getting love in very small installments. That's why have to invent ideas to get hold his hands and cheaks. But I am loving his wait now just 6 smiles are left and I am sure they will take lot of time specially the 20th one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Payal , excellent thoughts. I noticed his new way of caressing Nivi's cheek today. He just wanted to touch her so as to give her comfort and wipe her tears on that side. His touch has a healing power. And his smile to die for....Thanks for elaborating on it. 
Hey Anju, how are you dear? Good to see you online and also, so glad to hear that you Mom's doing well now! Smile I am sure that must be such a huge relief for you & your family. On to the analysis, quite honestly I am waiting to see what Aashvee has to say about it in her analysis, I am sure she is going to create this another degree that Viren would do a doctorate in. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
question, do you guyz like read the fanfics on the forums here?
 In the section dedicated for fanfics?

simran728

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Payal Payal what should I say about you you are just mindblowing sweet heart that's why I love you you made me watch the scenes again with your analysis to feel the beauty of scenes with your describing. I was never a romantic person who would dissect these things but you are changing me too. Oh I was so enjoying the scene while reading your word and fitting that in expression yep I noticed the change in Nivi when he asked for food for few seconds she seems to lost all sense what she is doing and Viren caught her. Poor Viren he is getting love in very small installments. That's why have to invent ideas to get hold his hands and cheaks. But I am loving his wait now just 6 smiles are left and I am sure they will take lot of time specially the 20th one.
Aww, my Rachu jaan, you are too sweet with your kind words. Thanks a lot, for the encouraging words. Hehe, I love the fact that I am making you a romantic as well. Clap That's is awesome!! See, what I mean about this thread being extremely contagious. The next thing we know, you are going to start posting your comments, dissecting the NivRen scenes the way I do. Me, like the thought of that. Big smile

Edited by Excruciating - 10 January 2011 at 10:23pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Payal once again excellent microscopic analysis. I really love reading your views, it is do detail like watching the scene with microscope LOL, btw I also noticed those sneakers, i thought i might be seeing things and first time in my life i was looking at male character's shoes, I do that to female character all the time though. LOL OMG the way you described Viren smile was mindblowing. I am going watch that smile again. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Simran, my sweets how are you. Hug Glad to catch you online, jaan. I am sure a lot of folks told you this already but I too was thinking about you today when Viren delivered that lotus dialogue for Nivi. Nice going, sweets, right? What a huge coincidence? Hey, can you please tell me what page your analysis is in the previous page??

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Payal once again excellent microscopic analysis. I really love reading your views, it is do detail like watching the scene with microscope LOL, btw I also noticed those sneakers, i thought i might be seeing things and first time in my life i was looking at male character's shoes, I do that to female character all the time though. LOL OMG the way you described Viren smile was mindblowing. I am going watch that smile again. Embarrassed
Hi Ketty dear, thanks hon for liking the way I write. I get so happy and feel encouraged to right more and better the next time. Also, remember how you are the one who always helped me and Shova to come back to reality and confirm, if something really happened or was it purely our imagination. So, you have to help me here and confirm my thought about the smile.Please! Embarrassed

Edited by Excruciating - 10 January 2011 at 10:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Girls vote for our favorite couple they are lagging behind.

http://hotpix.starboxoffice.com/votehotpixstars.aspx?week=9

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index