Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 39)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Shocked
Originally posted by ashred12

hoping 4 gud scenes minus d usual evils...

part1-

nivi sees ticket n wonders.
viren comes out n romances her.
nandu comes n calls them to bs.
dd complaining to hl.
hl gives idea of going out 4 few days. asks abt nivi n wat viren saw in niviAngry. dd says viren loves her very much n sometimes i'm jealous of her. hl says love is not competition. (hmmmm...giving gud advice)
bs room. sid n viren reaches. yd cc present.
sid praises viren n says he cleared all problems n client is praising him very much. bs sid very happy. cc ok ok. yd ka pata nahi.
bs asks 4 nivi  n tells viren to bring her. he runs to get her.
nivi is still at porch n hides ticket n waste bin wen viren comes.
she says yd-cc dont want her near bs but viren grabs her by hand (as usual LOL) to bs.
bs shares d gud news n praises nivi 4 it. cc ka face like she drank karela ke juice. but nivi is worried abt ticket. viren is mostly staring at her. (kuch to sharam karo yaar LOL).
bs asks her to meet him every day too.

coming up-precap scene
Shocked Who said that (in bold), HL or PB?? Regardless I want to beat the crap out of both of them. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoashred12

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

omg sabko detail bhejoon?
kis kis ko chahiye details? ROFL

Me me me me me meROFL
Me to me too

me too sanjuLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I sneaking up to read Ashly's summary. Wink  Thanks hun. From now on I am gonna say total opposite of what I want, again lame excuse. Angry

Sanju dear, don't forget to forward me your freaky story. Wink LOL G2G

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoashred12xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
part3-
sid on phone abt construction not happy.
PB-sid scene. PB tries to brainwashes sid abt going on holiday. but he is more abt work.
nivi's "MANAO VIREN" mission...VERY CUTE
finally he agrees on 2 condition-she has to smile...2nd she has to go on holiday with him...she 's uncomfortable with d thot but agrees...he's happy n says "by d time we come back hopefully all'll be fine here n between us n den"..(viren's brain is going like aashveeLOL)
he leaves...(i think nivi's sad face is coz she's uncomfortable abt being alone with him)

precap-sid tells PB dat we'll go on vac soon...she's happy but asks how u suddenly changed mind...is it coz nivren r going...sid is shocked at her thot..(me too...stupid girl,,D'oh,,)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

part2-
yash wonders abt ks phonecall.
he gets a friend's call to come somewer.
nivi in kitchen still thinking.
milk boils over n vd comes n asks wat happened.
viren-vd scene.
he takes nivi out to garden n asks her wats troubling her.
first she says no problem then his trick-ok dont say if u want- den precap scene..
GUYS U'VE TO SEE HOW HE TWISTED D ENTIRE MATTER
in short he said he came early to plan holiday surprise with help of a friend (????)...first he said emotinal dialogues- u r doubting me? i feel bad but gud coz dat means u love me n u indirectly confessed..she asks forgiveness but he says if she'll come he'll think abt it...but she is hesistant n he leaves hurt..

coming up-viren washing bike n nivi offers to help but he refuse help

Ashly yesterday i was seriously  thinking that he is planning a break thats y he came early but what were his expressions hun. Do u think he is actually twisting sumthing.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenoashred12

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Shocked

hoping 4 gud scenes minus d usual evils...

part1-

nivi sees ticket n wonders.
viren comes out n romances her.
nandu comes n calls them to bs.
dd complaining to hl.
hl gives idea of going out 4 few days. asks abt nivi n wat viren saw in niviAngry. dd says viren loves her very much n sometimes i'm jealous of her. hl says love is not competition. (hmmmm...giving gud advice)
bs room. sid n viren reaches. yd cc present.
sid praises viren n says he cleared all problems n client is praising him very much. bs sid very happy. cc ok ok. yd ka pata nahi.
bs asks 4 nivi  n tells viren to bring her. he runs to get her.
nivi is still at porch n hides ticket n waste bin wen viren comes.
she says yd-cc dont want her near bs but viren grabs her by hand (as usual LOL) to bs.
bs shares d gud news n praises nivi 4 it. cc ka face like she drank karela ke juice. but nivi is worried abt ticket. viren is mostly staring at her. (kuch to sharam karo yaar LOL).
bs asks her to meet him every day too.

coming up-precap scene
Shocked Who said that (in bold), HL or PB?? Regardless I want to beat the crap out of both of them. Angry

HL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

payal...its hl who asked dat...

sneha..i'm confused abt his expressions...

wen she said she found ticket, he got tensed...wen she questioned his expression was like he got hurt at her doubting...he was very emotional thruout till she asked 4 forgiveness...den he was bit normal but still serious wen he asked her to come...

seriously, she can never hide any tension fm him...n he reads her too well, i think wen he came out 1st time looking 4 her, den itself he knew something's wrong but he didnt give any expression dat he noticed..so i'm confused there too...

waiting 4 payal's dissection of viren's expressions...n nivi's too...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

payal...its hl who asked dat...

sneha..i'm confused abt his expressions...

wen she said she found ticket, he got tensed...wen she questioned his expression was like he got hurt at her doubting...he was very emotional thruout till she asked 4 forgiveness...den he was bit normal but still serious wen he asked her to come...

seriously, she can never hide any tension fm him...n he reads her too well, i think wen he came out 1st time looking 4 her, den itself he knew something's wrong but he didnt give any expression dat he noticed..so i'm confused there too...

waiting 4 payal's dissection of viren's expressions...n nivi's too...

Okay i guess we wil have to watch the video to understand better and put some lights on it. But i think if the ticket/papers was that important he would have told Nivi that papers are not important so that she does not go hunting for the papers and discoveres that viren came early. he wasn't that borthered abt the papers. the expressions are i think to confuse us and also coz viren wanted that as a surprise but now he has to disclose it to Nivi.... And hurt feeling was natural . I think the CT's are just playing with Viren's character Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenoScintillatingashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index