Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 33)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
lol sanhu ne aus ke hisaab se setting krdi yaar..chl ched le ched le end mein role toh kinny ke opposite hi milega ;-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Snehoooo, jaanupie, which song: Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai????Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar it's a track record of RS that HM r never full of happy moments. Infact there r more sad moments. just take Bidaai for instance Ragvir HM was totally spoiled by first Alkeh screaming on seeing red roses and then he got lost and the day he found him the next they were suppose to return back from their HM, YRKKH Natik and Akshara did go out but they kept on loosing each other or something like that. So I never expected PB and S. and Nivren HM to be peaceful and full of happy moments.

I know zarmeen, RS shows always dramatize everything especially HMs.

But am happy about one thing and that since they are going to goa we will get to see NiVren on beach !!! Embarrassed

OMG they ruined HM in Bidaai too. Now thats too much.... I have read posts abt how CCBM is a bit similar to Bidaai and with HM getting ruined one more similarity is added to the list i guess...

Oh i love beaches and am already seeing them drenchced in beach water Embarrassed

And u know what if they show a segment of their HM and if NivRen are playing on the beach and in water, only one BG song comes to my mind . Can u girls guess which one LOL

Snehoo, they did'nt exactly ruin the HM in Bidaai, RagVir consummated their marriage during HM,  and we also got some really cute moments of Salekh, but they did add drama during the HM with Alekh getting lost ! They had to show a salekh track too during HM so they added that drama in between !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Rachu, you ignored me again jaanupie.Cry

I didn't see you onlineCry

Thanks so much jaanu for everything. Love youHug 
HEY My sweet ashvu how can I ignore you sweetu you are my Jaanupie jaan. I love youHug. Hello jaan how are you feeling now sweety

Rachuuuupie, I'm all positive today jaanu and I have decided to just stay positive. Thanks for everything jaanHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
And how are you jaanu. I read a comment on some theory from you. Which theory jaan. How come I don't know?CryCry Koi mujhe kuch nahi batata aaj kalCry
Where you read a comment and which theory I haven't wrote any theory today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

rachu....hi dear....i liked ur kid story...LOL
24 mins to go...wonder wats in store 4 us today...
Aahly which theory Jaanu I myself unaware of that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Navz, sanjana and all Vm makers I want to learn how to make vm as one of my stupid friend (Sanjana) is getting her offer in RS next serial against Nandu the Bandu so I have promised that I will make all the Vms of her and NanduWink 

sweetie, I dont know how to make a VM, i made it once, it was a disaster, didn't try again ever !! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Navz, sanjana and all Vm makers I want to learn how to make vm as one of my stupid friend (Sanjana) is getting her offer in RS next serial against Nandu the Bandu so I have promised that I will make all the Vms of her and NanduWink 

sweetie, I dont know how to make a VM, i made it once, it was a disaster, didn't try again ever !! LOL
u made a vm?
how come i dunno bout it!
dikhao dikhao dikhao

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar it's a track record of RS that HM r never full of happy moments. Infact there r more sad moments. just take Bidaai for instance Ragvir HM was totally spoiled by first Alkeh screaming on seeing red roses and then he got lost and the day he found him the next they were suppose to return back from their HM, YRKKH Natik and Akshara did go out but they kept on loosing each other or something like that. So I never expected PB and S. and Nivren HM to be peaceful and full of happy moments.

I know zarmeen, RS shows always dramatize everything especially HMs.

But am happy about one thing and that since they are going to goa we will get to see NiVren on beach !!! Embarrassed

OMG they ruined HM in Bidaai too. Now thats too much.... I have read posts abt how CCBM is a bit similar to Bidaai and with HM getting ruined one more similarity is added to the list i guess...

Oh i love beaches and am already seeing them drenchced in beach water Embarrassed

And u know what if they show a segment of their HM and if NivRen are playing on the beach and in water, only one BG song comes to my mind . Can u girls guess which one LOL

Snehoo, they did'nt exactly ruin the HM in Bidaai, RagVir consummated their marriage during HM,  and we also got some really cute moments of Salekh, but they did add drama during the HM with Alekh getting lost ! They had to show a salekh track too during HM so they added that drama in between !!
Navz bata na kaise banao Sanju-Nandu Vm and I also want some short name for Sanju-Nandu what about NaSa, SaNa, Sadu suggest someLOL

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index