Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 30)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Shova, Sneha, Aashvee, Navz, Zarmeen, Rach, Payal, and Ashly, did I miss anyone? How r u all? I see some of you are in positive mood and some of you are worried. I guess I am little worried to but good part is when heroine suspect someone that person can never be a real culprit so kind of happy too. Big smile I think that's why they haven't shown anyone suspecting CC yet. Wink

Anyway girls I have some meetings today, have to run. See you all in afternoon. By the time I will come back either you guys will be fuming in anger about Viren's reason for ticket or going ga ga over how cute they were. But none the less I am looking forward to all your comments and analysis.

Sorry Navz totally forgot, how you are now sweetie? feeling better?

Zarmeen I hope you r doing better too, still your hand is giving you trouble?

ok guys see you all later. Hug

heyy ketty !! *hugs* am doing good hun and feeling much better !!

am not worried about Viren being the stalker, because am sure he is not, but this randon HM just to put suspicion on Sid and Viren is make me unhappy, because I hate it when they show random romantic NivRen scenes !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Ketteeepie, that is hilariousROFL

Imagine we can use them (as thorns) only to prick their own voodoo dollsROFL

And Kettee jaan, we can come up with a list of punishments for CTs as well if they falter. But I am sure Viren will always protect Nivi. Nothing will happen to her jaan and Viren will always stand like an inpenetrable rock in between her and any troubleEmbarrassed
I was about to leave and saw your post. ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I really like your idea of Vodoo dolls. I can imagine those all dolls sitting on some board in your room and you pocking them with pins. Hug And NivRen dancing, you know those snowballs with dancing couples right infront of those Vodoo dolls, to make them feel more pain. ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLAwesome stuff ketteepie, now i'm just gonna think of this. I imagine those dolls sitting together as well. Of course CC doll is a drama queen and wants most of the space. YD doll is so huge, it keeps falling off, not that i mind, she usually lands on her head, JW doll loves eggs so much, he has a voodoo egg to keep him company and make him feel like he is in his normal ecosystemROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoashred12

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sanju muh baby !!!!!!!!! *hugs* Hope you have a great day sweetheart !! May all your dreams and wishes come true !!! *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoKinSanj

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Okay, I have to go to work now. Bye. Girls!! I will try to log back in later & see what all you have discussed.
Rach, please don't get negative again. These CT s seriously are going to drive us crazy with all these million crazy tracks going on all at the same time and then put the honeymoon right in the middle of it. Unhappy This is so what I had not envisioned.
HI Ketty & bye Ketty. LOL I see that you are heading out as well.
Happy B'day Sanju!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday dear!!
Ashley, thanks in advance, jaan for the live update of the episode that I know you are going to give. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraKinSanj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Ketty come back soon hun. Because of timings its really difficult to catch up with you girls.

Sanju Wishing you many many happy returns of the day sweetheart........ May all ur wishes come true and u do get to meet Kinny like u have planned Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraKinSanj

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hi Shova, Sneha, Aashvee, Navz, Zarmeen, Rach, Payal, and Ashly, did I miss anyone? How r u all? I

Zarmeen I hope you r doing better too, still your hand is giving you trouble?

ok guys see you all later. Hug
hello Ketty. Jaani my arm is still hurting will be going to the doctor again today for him to see what is the problem. They might have to do XRAy this time coz it has been more than 3 weeks and I have still not recovered. But thanks for asking sweetie.
Sorry, Zarmeen that sounds bad dear. Cry
Okay, I better go now to work. I just keep coming back. You poor thing have been complaining about your arm hurting for a while now. In a way better, that you are going to do an x-ray at least you can confirm & find out for sure that everything is okay and get the right treatment going, dear I feel bad for your hubby. He must be feeling so guilty.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeeno

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

And that was my next comment jaanupie....ki nivi ko stalk mat karnaLOL
Waise, mystery is solved. MP is drumroll......SANJU......ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Love you jaan and have a blastHugHugHug
haha dt blame me if u find viren missing in between the scenes ;-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar it's a track record of RS that HM r never full of happy moments. Infact there r more sad moments. just take Bidaai for instance Ragvir HM was totally spoiled by first Alkeh screaming on seeing red roses and then he got lost and the day he found him the next they were suppose to return back from their HM, YRKKH Natik and Akshara did go out but they kept on loosing each other or something like that. So I never expected PB and S. and Nivren HM to be peaceful and full of happy moments.

I know zarmeen, RS shows always dramatize everything especially HMs.

But am happy about one thing and that since they are going to goa we will get to see NiVren on beach !!! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index