Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 28)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Originally posted by Excruciating

Navz, that was my exact thought after I read the article. No sense in going on a honeymoon, right, when the marriages are not being consummated. I don't think, if Nivi is even close to being ready for doing that! I thought her confession would in itself be such a big stepping stone for her. Don't much care about Sidya. They just fail to move me. I have said this before that even if they make Sidya kiss, I would be oblivious to them. Now, the thought of NivRen doing that, awwww. Day Dreaming

@red-
payal dear...n i'm sure we'll get a very very detailed dissection abt it Day DreamingBlushing

sorry aashvee jaan...i take back my words...dont control honey...i cant anymore...Blushing

Day Dreaming about NivRen

And I might need a couple of hundred buckets to puke in if Nincompoop and Pea Brain kiss..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Hey Aashvee, how are you, dear? Hug I missed you yesterday. Why did you get so down about NivRen & didn't come online? Also, didn't see your analysis of yesterday's episode?

PayalHugHugHugHugHugHugHug how are you jaanupie. I simply adored your analysis, specially loved what you said about how he touched her cheek, even her cheek is made for his hand....what a jodi...NivRen are really going to kill me very soonLOL  I missed you too jaanu but I was really tortured and in agony....Now I've resolved to never again go through that....Anyway, I could not write at all, anyway, all of you have written so splendidly about the episode....I was so happy reading all your analysesEmbarrassed

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Hi Shova, Sneha, Aashvee, Navz, Zarmeen, Rach, Payal, and Ashly, did I miss anyone? How r u all? I see some of you are in positive mood and some of you are worried. I guess I am little worried to but good part is when heroine suspect someone that person can never be a real culprit so kind of happy too. Big smile I think that's why they haven't shown anyone suspecting CC yet. Wink

Anyway girls I have some meetings today, have to run. See you all in afternoon. By the time I will come back either you guys will be fuming in anger about Viren's reason for ticket or going ga ga over how cute they were. But none the less I am looking forward to all your comments and analysis.

Sorry Navz totally forgot, how you are now sweetie? feeling better?

Zarmeen I hope you r doing better too, still your hand is giving you trouble?

ok guys see you all later. Hug

Edited by gmann2010 - 11 January 2011 at 6:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
hey peepz whts happening?
so nivren going on honeymoon huh! *sigh*
ab mera kya hoga? lol sanju follows them to goa =D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Navz, that was my exact thought after I read the article. No sense in going on a honeymoon, right, when the marriages are not being consummated. I don't think, if Nivi is even close to being ready for doing that! I thought her confession would in itself be such a big stepping stone for her. Don't much care about Sidya. They just fail to move me. I have said this before that even if they make Sidya kiss, I would be oblivious to them. Now, the thought of NivRen doing that, awwww. Day Dreaming

@red-
payal dear...n i'm sure we'll get a very very detailed dissection abt it Day DreamingBlushing

sorry aashvee jaan...i take back my words...dont control honey...i cant anymore...Blushing

And we wont mind Payal janu if u add namak, mirch to it ( in a romantic way)

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010ashred12xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh this CTs, they are asking for chappals. Seriously I will be first on to throw if MP is stacking Nivi on her honeymoon. Angry Seriously yaar when they going to stop this nonsense. Phool ke saath hamesha kante meelte hai. SBB segment was so damn cute and that TB article I am just so angry at CTs. Again hamare phool ke saath do kaante bhi jaa rahe hai HM pe. Angry Cry

Ketteeepie, that is hilariousROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Imagine we can use them (as thorns) only to prick their own voodoo dollsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

And Kettee jaan, we can come up with a list of punishments for CTs as well if they falter. But I am sure Viren will always protect Nivi. Nothing will happen to her jaan and Viren will always stand like an inpenetrable rock in between her and any troubleEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hey peepz whts happening?
so nivren going on honeymoon huh! *sigh*
ab mera kya hoga? lol sanju follows them to goa =D

hey Sanju, Happy Birthday jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
If MunchKIN disappears any day this week, it means he's celebrating your birthday with you in Aus, is that right?EmbarrassedHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraKinSanj

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Yaar it's a track record of RS that HM r never full of happy moments. Infact there r more sad moments. just take Bidaai for instance Ragvir HM was totally spoiled by first Alkeh screaming on seeing red roses and then he got lost and the day he found him the next they were suppose to return back from their HM, YRKKH Natik and Akshara did go out but they kept on loosing each other or something like that. So I never expected PB and S. and Nivren HM to be peaceful and full of happy moments.

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index