India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 26)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Oh God the TB article, y ? y? do they have to give us good news along with bad news... I am cursing the CT's whole heartedly..... oh god. I was wishing that Viren plans everything abt honeymoon on his own and doesn't disclose his plans and whereabouts to any1 but yeh to ek dum ulta. their destinations are same and everyone knows so its easy to be followed.

And ashly , aashu ur take was right,i think she wasn;t convinced with Viren's answer or was not fully convinced on going to honeymoon because of her shaq on Viren......

I stll dont think Viren is the MP , nor Sid.. Viren might have a past but he is a good human being and thats it.... They r trying to confuse us with Sid too. And this PB disguisting.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010ashred12xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Goodmorning my jaanu piesHugHugHugHugHugHug how everyone is going I know everyone must be on NivRen dreamland after watching the segment.

Firstly Zarmeen thankyou verymuch for sending the link of the segment I really love you for this else I would have been questioning you all about itBig smileEmbarrassed. They were looking so adorable in segment Viren angry and Nivi manofying him was really cute. Her tricks are so innocent that Viren (if really angry now) can't stay angry with her. He is really bringing bubly playful Nivi out of this shy girl. I wish NT dadi watching the scene and see how cute her Nivi can be while manofying scene. It reminds me of the Yash-Nivi scene where Yash was angry and Nivi was manofying him. Viren and Yash are very similar in regards they get scolded by Nivi and get very kiddish so that Nivi Manofy them. When we will get Yash-Viren scene yaat this duo together can be very dangerous for NiviWink but at a same time very loving towards them.

Now coming to the article CT's can't let us take respite na Honeymoon par bhi stalker and both the couple on same destination. They can't leave us in peace as again put both males in spot light causing us doubt them. Why can't they focuss on evil ploters instead of making life of 4 innocent souls misreble. One more thing came to my mind if Viren reached Shimla early then why YD didn't told everyone I mean she called BS after Med exchange issue that we reached now only. Did both of them returned Shimla together but why. Sometime I feel all of them are planning against Nivi  and Sid. I am scared what if all the love and concern YD showing Sid is fake and she is actually playing game with him along with JAAL and Viren. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

i think its cc's mysterious hands behind d common HM destination...
dont u guys remember dat she has 24/7 survellience on every1 inside the sood jungle?

Ashley, how true jaanLOL CC knows what goes on everywhere, all the time, pata nahi what she eats to keep up her stamina for 24/7 surveillance, hatching plot eggs and sucking the happiness out of everyone. I think she does human sacrifices on the full moon day....Evil Psycho Witch-DementorAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by Excruciating

Good Morning!! How is everyone? I have to get ready to go to work but wanted to just drop in a quick hello!! I don't get to chat much at all with Sneha & Ashley as such. Unhappy I guess, out timings just don't work.
Shova, Zarmeen, Aashvee, Navz, how are you? I know ,me too got so excited after watching the SBS segment but now a little bummed knowing that NivRen & Sidya are going to the same spot for honeymoon. I don't want anyone else at all for NivRen's honeymoon. Cry
Hey, guys sorry to come in this late but I was wondering that Neha is wearing a sweater as it is clearly so cold, isn't Kinshuk feeling at all?? He is just wearing a plain half-sleeve T?? Shocked

Navz, me too I am trying to interpret Nivi's sad expression from the segment after Viren leaves her but cannot fathom what is it? Is it because she is till not convinced aboutViren's explanation of the ticket or is it to do with the fact that they are going on a honeymoon?

Payal, jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I think a glance from Nivi is all that MunchKIN needs to get all warmEmbarrassed
MunchKIN is all set for his HM. he only needs his cutiepie to keep him warm. And you can guess what thoughts might be going on in Munchkin's head. Since he has already forgotten how to count as well. I'm willing to bet he'll forgo another smile in his haste to get to 20LOL Not that we mindEmbarrassed

ahemmm ahemmm....
control aashvee honey till they reach HM destination ( most probably on thu or friDay Dreaming)...den we'll all go out-of-controlEmbarrassed...patience ka phal meeta hota hai...Wink (we'll get some romantic scenes to faint)

@payal- hi dear...so true...its evening here now...wen d thread is lively, it'll be sleeping time here so i'm rarely able to chat with u guys....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Good Morning!! How is everyone? I have to get ready to go to work but wanted to just drop in a quick hello!! I don't get to chat much at all with Sneha & Ashley as such. Unhappy I guess, out timings just don't work.
Shova, Zarmeen, Aashvee, Navz, how are you? I know ,me too got so excited after watching the SBS segment but now a little bummed knowing that NivRen & Sidya are going to the same spot for honeymoon. I don't want anyone else at all for NivRen's honeymoon. Cry
Hey, guys sorry to come in this late but I was wondering that Neha is wearing a sweater as it is clearly so cold, isn't Kinshuk feeling cold at all?? He is just wearing a plain half-sleeve T?? Shocked
Navz, me too I am trying to interpret Nivi's sad expression from the segment after Viren leaves her but cannot fathom what is it? Is it because she is till not convinced aboutViren's explanation of the ticket or is it to do with the fact that they are going on a honeymoon?

Hi Fahida, this is Payal. I don't think we have chatted before much.

hey payal !! *hugs*

Yaar, from the expression earlier I was hoping she was sad because she doubted Viren and made him upset but from the article it is clear that he didn't give a valid reason at all and handled the situation his own way, which didn't satisfy Nivi at all, that is why she looks sad/worried !! Confused

I'm all for NivRen romantic scenes, but these random placed romantic scenes for TRP's put me off yaar !! This honeymoon is very premature ! I would rather have had it after the MP track was over and NivRen were in love !! Because now Nivi will be preoccupied and worried in the entire honeymoon which they will have to share with DivSid !! If MP track was not enough, Divya's taunting Nivi on their honeymoon will be enough to spoil Nivi's mood and upset her !! Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Hey, guys sorry to come in this late but I was wondering that Neha is wearing a sweater as it is clearly so cold, isn't Kinshuk feeling cold at all?? He is just wearing a plain half-sleeve T?? Shocked

Hi Fahida, this is Payal. I don't think we have chatted before much.
Hello Payal how r u sweetie. Yaar Kinshuk wearing half sleeves in winters and the rest wearing sweaters should be fine coz I over here in Calgary where the temp can drop down to - 50 I don't even own a jacket and I have never worn a sweater or even a full sleeve sghirt. In - 50 i wear halfsleeves and sandals. I know I'm abnormal but probably Kinny is just like me.

And as fara s Nivi sad expressions r concerned I do agree with u that she will not buy whatever Viren will tell her abt the ticket and she will suspect him too.

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

HugPayal dear i was wating for u jaan. Ok before i say another word i wanna say,jannu thankyou soo much for ur beautiful analysisHugHugHug. I loved it soo much jaan. I was waiting for u analysis and when i saw the PM that u wrote it i was jumping up and down with happiness. everyday after a nivren scene i look forward to ur Nivren dicestion lolz. I loved how deep u went with viren's smile jaan. Yes i also thought there was something magical in viren's smile but didnt pick it up untill i read ur post and now i know what u mean. Jaan always, always write this wonderfull analysis at least for me. I love to read u analysis and it just made my day,thanks again jaan,i love u for this.
Now that i fifnished,how r u jaan??Was  missing u soo much.
Hi Shovu!! How are you? I missed you yesterday. Cry Thanks sweets for liking my analysis, always!! I am good but cannot remain online too much. Have to get ready to go to work. SO, sorry dear won't be able to chat much, though will come online during my lunch and then later hopefully we can chat in the evening.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. What's going on? what I hear honeymoon, what on earth CT are trying to do? 

Ketteeee, my jaanupie, my ketteepie *pounces on Ketteee and hugs her tight*Hug
Thanks again jaan for everything. Love youEmbarrassed
Hi Aashvee. It is good to see you in upbeat mood sweetie. I saw your reply to Ashly, I am so proud of you sweetie. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
I owe so much of my upbeat mood to you, my Ketteepie, thanks so much jaanEmbarrassedHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index