Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 25)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I cannot believe Nincompoop and Pea Brain are also going to the same destination. Why can't they stay in the Museum of Horrors and play scrabble with their half brain cell????

And if MP track continues in the honeymoon, that does narrow the list of suspects, does it not?(Nincompoop, Pea Brain and MunchKIN) 

On the other hand, since everyone knows the HM destination, the others can still be counted in. So, back to Sq. 1*rolls eyes*
After all, JW is missing. For all you know he could be in Goa...waiting and hatching the PLOT EGG thereLOL

Aashvee,  Viren and DivSid were not likely to be stalkers anyways because they don't know anything about Nivi's mom mental condition or suicide, it is definitely one of the elders !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Good Morning!! How is everyone? I have to get ready to go to work but wanted to just drop in a quick hello!! I don't get to chat much at all with Sneha & Ashley as such. Unhappy I guess, out timings just don't work.
Shova, Zarmeen, Aashvee, Navz, how are you? I know ,me too got so excited after watching the SBS segment but now a little bummed knowing that NivRen & Sidya are going to the same spot for honeymoon. I don't want anyone else at all for NivRen's honeymoon. Cry
Hey, guys sorry to come in this late but I was wondering that Neha is wearing a sweater as it is clearly so cold, isn't Kinshuk feeling at all?? He is just wearing a plain half-sleeve T?? Shocked

Navz, me too I am trying to interpret Nivi's sad expression from the segment after Viren leaves her but cannot fathom what is it? Is it because she is till not convinced aboutViren's explanation of the ticket or is it to do with the fact that they are going on a honeymoon?

Payal, jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I think a glance from Nivi is all that MunchKIN needs to get all warmEmbarrassed
MunchKIN is all set for his HM. he only needs his cutiepie to keep him warm. And you can guess what thoughts might be going on in Munchkin's head. Since he has already forgotten how to count as well. I'm willing to bet he'll forgo another smile in his haste to get to 20LOL Not that we mindEmbarrassed

simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Even though I like the thought of NivRen going on a honeymoon, but isn't it a bit premature for both the couples to go on a honeymoon ? I mean Sid isn't over Nivi yet !! Nivi is suspecting both Viren & Sid ! and if she is suspecting Viren then there is not chance of her realization happening, let alone confession or consummation ! Then why are they made to go ? For TRP's ?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsaashvee.rahejavids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteMeher

@aashvee dea...yea...meher iz frm meet jodi..Big smile..im her crazy fan...now i became nivi'z crazy fanLOL

@navi dea....me tooooo...i only watch kis desh for dem...dey r one of ma favrt couple...i really miss dem..Cry
@sneha dea..ma final xam iz on the way..datz y im nt cuming evryday.......to be frank i luv kinHa more thn nivRen....Wink...super cute jodii...... guyz u knw 1 thng..my mom iz realy crazy abot nivRen..my mom neva eva watchd hindi serialz in her lyf befor...but shez totally fida over ccbm espclly nivRen,....she dunno hindi. ..phir bhi shez watchingLOL..all credit goes to me...hehe.

Oh wow Fahida good to know about ur MoM liking for this show.... This is my first daily soap too that i have watched for so long..... And hun concentrate on ur studies, u can do all the drooling after the examsLOL

fai_luBz_NehaHCaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. What's going on? what I hear honeymoon, what on earth CT are trying to do? 

Ketteeee, my jaanupie, my ketteepie *pounces on Ketteee and hugs her tight*HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Thanks again jaan for everything. Love youEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Even though I like the thought of NivRen going on a honeymoon, but isn't it a bit premature for both the couples to go on a honeymoon ? I mean Sid isn't over Nivi yet !! Nivi is suspecting both Viren & Sid ! and if she is suspecting Viren then there is not chance of her realization happening, let alone confession or consummation ! Then why are they made to go ? For TRP's ?
Navz, that was my exact thought after I read the article. No sense in going on a honeymoon, right, when the marriages are not being consummated. I don't think, if Nivi is even close to being ready for doing that! I thought her confession would in itself be such a big stepping stone for her. Don't much care about Sidya. They just fail to move me. I have said this before that even if they make Sidya kiss, I would be oblivious to them. Now, the thought of NivRen doing that, awwww. Day Dreaming

Edited by Excruciating - 11 January 2011 at 6:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ashred12xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. What's going on? what I hear honeymoon, what on earth CT are trying to do? 

Ketteeee, my jaanupie, my ketteepie *pounces on Ketteee and hugs her tight*Hug
Thanks again jaan for everything. Love youEmbarrassed
Hi Aashvee. It is good to see you in upbeat mood sweetie. I saw your reply to Ashly, I am so proud of you sweetie. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingashred12xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

HugPayal dear i was wating for u jaan. Ok before i say another word i wanna say,jannu thankyou soo much for ur beautiful analysisHugHugHug. I loved it soo much jaan. I was waiting for u analysis and when i saw the PM that u wrote it i was jumping up and down with happiness. everyday after a nivren scene i look forward to ur Nivren dicestion lolz. I loved how deep u went with viren's smile jaan. Yes i also thought there was something magical in viren's smile but didnt pick it up untill i read ur post and now i know what u mean. Jaan always, always write this wonderfull analysis at least for me. I love to read u analysis and it just made my day,thanks again jaan,i love u for this.
Now that i fifnished,how r u jaan??Was  missing u soo much.

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010ashred12xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index