India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 24)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
And look at Sid, he is all ready for a honeymoon without even telling Divya about his past with Nivi !!! By the way how come both Viren & Sid ended up going to the same place and resort for their honeymoon ! can't be a coincidence !! that means someone made sure that these couples go together, but who ? Sid or Viren ? Or a third person ? Who is the stalker.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad about Nivi suspecting Viren ! Happy because if she is suspecting him then it means neither he or Sid are the stalkers, and sad because I want Nivi to trust him 100% but I guess when the real stalker will be revealed Nivi will finally believe in Viren and his love, like he always said she would !! But I wanted their honeymoon after this MP track !! It will again mess up all the romantic NivRen scenes !! Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Me is in such a good mood, me is not gonna analyse the entire TB article. Me is just gonna read all positive analyses here and think of my NivRen.

Now why do Nincompoop and Pea Brain have to go to the same resortAngry Angry

Why can't NivRen just be left alone (just with us)

@bold-
aashvee jaan, my mood was off seeing d article but ur one line lightened my heart...gud going honey...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by ashred12

Yahoooooooooooooooo both the couples r going on their honeymoon.

matlab????
did u read in any article?
Yaar go on to the main page for the article.

sorry yaar...i was on thread page only....saw it...changed my post...

now in between beautiful nivren scenes, we'll 've to bear sidya 's expressions , PB's nautanki n again MP doubtsAngry....n ticket issue...Cry
like u guys already said, if nivi is suspecting sid n viren den none must  be d MP...but still again torture 4 us...
y CTs y...????
if they show viren as MP i quit....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by xaviara

@ shova : hey sweetie, you through with your dinner ? so glad u are back !! havent chatted with you in a while !! *hugs*
yes Navz precious i am done with dinner lolz just put something in my mouth quickly and came here. I am glad to have caught you online now, we keep on miss eachother lolz. Now what do i hear about both the couple going on honeymoon??ShockedI am too shocked rite now.Shocked

Go read the new TB article !!! NivRen and DivSid to go to goa for their honeymoon !! oh wow !! Embarrassed I hope we get Nivi's realization too during this honeymoon, because confession and consummation is not possible with the MP track running along simultaneously !! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Good morning/Good evening girls. What's going on? what I hear honeymoon, what on earth CT are trying to do? 

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Good Morning!! How is everyone? I have to get ready to go to work but wanted to just drop in a quick hello!! I don't get to chat much at all with Sneha & Ashley as such. Unhappy I guess, out timings just don't work.
Shova, Zarmeen, Aashvee, Navz, how are you? I know ,me too got so excited after watching the SBS segment but now a little bummed knowing that NivRen & Sidya are going to the same spot for honeymoon. I don't want anyone else at all for NivRen's honeymoon. Cry
Hey, guys sorry to come in this late but I was wondering that Neha is wearing a sweater as it is clearly so cold, isn't Kinshuk feeling cold at all?? He is just wearing a plain half-sleeve T?? Shocked
Navz, me too I am trying to interpret Nivi's sad expression from the segment after Viren leaves her but cannot fathom what is it? Is it because she is till not convinced aboutViren's explanation of the ticket or is it to do with the fact that they are going on a honeymoon?

Hi Fahida, this is Payal. I don't think we have chatted before much.

Edited by Excruciating - 11 January 2011 at 6:11am

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010ashred12xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by ashred12

Yahoooooooooooooooo both the couples r going on their honeymoon.

just now saw d article after reading ur post...
 now in between beautiful nivren scenes, we'll 've to bear sidya 's expressions , PB's nautanki n again MP doubtsAngry....n ticket issue...Cry
like u guys already said, if nivi is suspecting sid n viren den none must  be d MP...but still again torture 4 us...
y CTs y...????
if they show viren as MP i quit....

Ashley jaan, I just spent all of last night sobbing my heart out thinking about what is gonna happen to NivRen. Don't worry Jaan. NivRen are meant to be together and Viren loves Nivi and will never hurt her. And Viren will not be the MP. 100 percent.Embarrassed And if you feel upset, just talk to me. Now since I'm over the agony, even if they show me something like that I will not believe it and it will be pretend or something and I will wait for them to show the truth which is that MunchKIN will NEVER harm his cutiepie (nivi)LOL

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
i think its cc's mysterious hands behind d common HM destination...
dont u guys remember dat she has 24/7 survellience on every1 inside the sood jungle?

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index