India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 23)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
@ shova : hey sweetie, you through with your dinner ? so glad u are back !! havent chatted with you in a while !! *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by ashred12

Yahoooooooooooooooo both the couples r going on their honeymoon.

matlab????
did u read in any article?
Yaar go on to the main page for the article.
ZARMEENHugyou seriously have to come and help me cause i cant breathe now. I come and see ur post about honeymoon, what is this dear??what article *runs to find this fantastic article*Shocked

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

Yaar what the hell ??????? Honeymoon track along with mystery track !! Angry Nivi suspecting Viren & Sid !! Divya pissed off because their honeymoon destination is the same as NivRen's ! So that means rift track too !!

Oh For God's sake, atleast for honeymoon NivRen alone !!

But navi I'm happy that no CC or YD for a while

I know zarmeen, I'm happy too, because we get to see some romantic moments between the couples, but if there is no YD, CC or YD, that means the stalker is either Viren or Sid ?? Confused Because Nivi will be stalked on the honeymoon too !! Confused

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by ashred12

Yahoooooooooooooooo both the couples r going on their honeymoon.

matlab????
did u read in any article?
Yaar go on to the main page for the article.
ZARMEENHugyou seriously have to come and help me cause i cant breathe now. I come and see ur post about honeymoon, what is this dear??what article *runs to find this fantastic article*Shocked
yaar Shova first let me take a deep breath. Coz now I have forgotten all my pain and jumping with excitement and as Ash said I'm not goona worried abt the negative part of it I'm just excited that they r going on their honeymoon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatingxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

@ shova : hey sweetie, you through with your dinner ? so glad u are back !! havent chatted with you in a while !! *hugs*
yes Navz precious i am done with dinner lolz just put something in my mouth quickly and came here. I am glad to have caught you online now, we keep on miss eachother lolz. Now what do i hear about both the couple going on honeymoon??ShockedI am too shocked rite now.Shocked

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 11 January 2011 at 5:59am

aashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I cannot believe Nincompoop and Pea Brain are also going to the same destination. Why can't they stay in the Museum of Horrors and play scrabble with their half brain cell????

And if MP track continues in the honeymoon, that does narrow the list of suspects, does it not?(Nincompoop, Pea Brain and MunchKIN) 

On the other hand, since everyone knows the HM destination, the others can still be counted in. So, back to Sq. 1*rolls eyes*
After all, JW is missing. For all you know he could be in Goa...waiting and hatching the PLOT EGG thereLOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 11 January 2011 at 6:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Yaar what the hell ??????? Honeymoon track along with mystery track !! Angry Nivi suspecting Viren & Sid !! Divya pissed off because their honeymoon destination is the same as NivRen's ! So that means rift track too !!

Oh For God's sake, atleast for honeymoon NivRen alone !!

But navi I'm happy that no CC or YD for a while

I know zarmeen, I'm happy too, because we get to see some romantic moments between the couples, but if there is no YD, CC or YD, that means the stalker is either Viren or Sid ?? Confused Because Nivi will be stalked on the honeymoon too !! Confused

Yaar Navi CC can always pay somebody to do that like CM did for Alekh in bidaai and also it will be too obvious that either it's Viren or S. so they both r not MP.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728ashred12

fai_luBz_NehaHC Senior Member
fai_luBz_NehaHC
fai_luBz_NehaHC

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

@aashvee dea...yea...meher iz frm meet jodi..Big smile..im her crazy fan...now i became nivi'z crazy fanLOL

@navi dea....me tooooo...i only watch kis desh for dem...dey r one of ma favrt couple...i really miss dem..Cry
@sneha dea..ma final xam iz on the way..datz y im nt cuming evryday.......to be frank i luv kinHa more thn nivRen....Wink...super cute jodii...... guyz u knw 1 thng..my mom iz realy crazy abot nivRen..my mom neva eva watchd hindi serialz in her lyf befor...but shez totally fida over ccbm espclly nivRen,....she dunno hindi. ..phir bhi shez watchingLOL..all credit goes to me...hehe.

Edited by cuteMeher - 11 January 2011 at 6:04am

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index