Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 18)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteMeher

awwwwwwie....segment waz so cute......both of dem lukz shoooo adorable 2gthr...kisi ki nazar na lage..Wink...
.i just cant tell u how excited and happy i was to see them
i realy  want kinshuk and neha to hook up in real lifeDay Dreaming
they r more perfect offscreen than even nivRen

Oh Meher janu lots of hugs to u for saying and thinking that HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCaashvee.rahejaScintillatingxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Guys i am so late Shockedallready on pg 17Shocked. So what r u guys discussing. I am afrade i have to go to eat dinner but i just came back from outside and was dying to say hi to all u guys. HugI will try to come online after dinner but this is just a little post to say hi to all my lovely sweets.
I see ashvuu, u are hereBig smilelove u jaan. I will join u guys soon bye.

Hey Shova janu . How r u jaan. Pls come back soon after dinner....Missing u girls...

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatingxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Guys i am so late Shockedallready on pg 17Shocked. So what r u guys discussing. I am afrade i have to go to eat dinner but i just came back from outside and was dying to say hi to all u guys. HugI will try to come online after dinner but this is just a little post to say hi to all my lovely sweets.
I see ashvuu, u are hereBig smilelove u jaan. I will join u guys soon bye.

ShoveeeeeHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugLove you too jaan and come back shoonEmbarrassed

MunchKIN was sho cute and adorable with Neha in the SBS segment that I am sho thrilledDay Dreaming

simran728ShayafanScintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Girls, did u notice something, after Nivi gives Viren the promise and he leaves, they Show Nivi again and she is sad !! I wonder why ? Confused

simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
sneha dear...i meant u too started dreaming now itself like aashvee....
God...wat'll happen to d thread wen any such scene'll happen in d show??? all 'll be silently in d dreamland...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

aashvee dear...i dont think u'll be in a state to post anything if dat happens...u'll be permanently residing in d nivren dreamland...LOL

I am just dying to be a permanent resident Ashley jaanWink I wish they would invite me shoon. And my docs can be munchKIN and NiviEmbarrassedLOLLOL

I hope they give us some respite from that Museum of Horrors filled with Dementors for some time and focus on our adorable MunchKIN and his jaan NiviDay Dreaming

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, did u notice something, after Nivi gives Viren the promise and he leaves, they Show Nivi again and she is sad !! I wonder why ? Confused
i too noticed...i think she's still worried abt d MP..maybe ticket confusion is not fully resolved atm...

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

@Navz..I'm good and read that you were not doing too well...hope you're fine now...I've been reading the comments and analysis that everyone makes, but been too stressed to actually be in the mood to put my thougts to words.  Plus..there has too much of crying & torture going on for Nivi since this past week that there was nothing much to talk about till Viren came on the scene.

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index