Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hey bhagvaaaannn....sneha u too...!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanxaviara

fai_luBz_NehaHC Senior Member
fai_luBz_NehaHC
fai_luBz_NehaHC

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
awwwwwwie....segment waz so cute......both of dem lukz shoooo adorable 2gthr...kisi ki nazar na lage..Wink...
.i just cant tell u how excited and happy i was to see them
i realy  want kinshuk and neha to hook up in real lifeDay Dreaming
they r more perfect offscreen than even nivRen

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillating_Hira_89ashred12xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Guys i am so late Shockedallready on pg 17Shocked. So what r u guys discussing. I am afrade i have to go to eat dinner but i just came back from outside and was dying to say hi to all u guys. HugI will try to come online after dinner but this is just a little post to say hi to all my lovely sweets.
I see ashvuu, u are hereBig smilelove u jaan. I will join u guys soon bye.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
aashvee dear...i dont think u'll be in a state to post anything if dat happens...u'll be permanently residing in d nivren dreamland...LOL

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

OMG...just now saw d segment...nivi is looking sooooo cute...usually i 've eyes for both nivi n viren but today i cud see only nivi....she's soooo cute today....Embarrassed

Hey Ashly. Good morning/evening honey. 

Yes Nivi looks damn cute when she smiles. she has a 1000 watt smile but kya karein CT's never let her smile in the show. Dekha na Viren is counting from so many days and its still not reached 20 Cry

Gud evening dear...is it morning there?
after i got addicted to nivren, i saw neha's indian idol audition video on YT...she was soooo cute n beautiful...Embarrassed like doll...
after i got confused abt d 13th smile, i checked few old videos n got smile # 1,3,4,5,10,11,12. I want to find d remaining but feeling very lazy...btw, didnt he say 2nd smile was at sangeet? or did i hear wrong?
i'm still confused wen she gave smile # 13?...did he skip dat no. coz its d "unlucky no" or is his maths so bad?....Confused

Yes jaan it was morning now approaching afternoon Smile

Oh god she was gorgeous , sweet, simple and so innocent yaar and still is but that was something different. No make up, infact no eyebrows done too but she was stunning. Did u see the number of comments she got in the post YT..... I was all fida over her. She looks bit matured now and mostly because of her rona dhona role but her smile still is million dollar...

i think Viren counted the phone wala smile also which he couldn;t see and yes he did mention sangeet pe 2nd smile. I did not count all hun but good job u r actually making an effort to count all and prove Viren wrong Wink Jane do na hun waise bhi we are waiting for Nivren romantic scenes, ek aur gap badh jayega if we dont agree with Viren ..LOL

sihusimran728Scintillatingashred12xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Guys i am so late Shockedallready on pg 17Shocked. So what r u guys discussing. I am afrade i have to go to eat dinner but i just came back from outside and was dying to say hi to all u guys. HugI will try to come online after dinner but this is just a little post to say hi to all my lovely sweets.
I see ashvuu, u are hereBig smilelove u jaan. I will join u guys soon bye.

heyyy Shova !! *hugs* how are u doing sweetie ??? We are discussing KinHa and the SBS segment !!! LOL

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by xaviara

Awww Navz i am so happy that u too are a KinHa supporter (in different sense) like me and Aashvee are. Navz u mentioned once that whenever u feel deeply for a onscreen couple and hope that they end up together it happens. Navz could u pls pls wish that for KinHa too Embarrassed

Lolzzzz !! Actually it is true !! I have watched lots and lots of Indian dramas, and have loved my jodi's but only wished for 2 jodi;s to get together !! One was Hiten & Guari after watching Kutumb, and they got married ! And the second couple was Mohit and Sanaya and they have also finally declared that they are in a relationship with each other, which we have known about for more then a year now ! I remember me and my friends use to watch each of their segments with xray eyes and then tell others the meaning of so many of their subtle gestures which we understood but they could not !!! LOL We had literally done PHD on their relationship by the time they finally admitted !! LOL

I would love to see KinHa together to be honest, because am so falling in love with them just like NivRen, but I don't know if I should wish them together, because isn't Kinny supposed to be engaged ? and in that case it won't be fair !! Smile

Oh Navz u hadn't mentioned about the first couple in the earlier post. Oh so it was Hiten and Gouri. so sweet..... I really dont want to believe that Kinny is engaged until he says so and i dont think he would hide about engagement, having a GF is different and being engaged is different. Engagment is a big thing and there is nothing to hide once u commit to that level.... So navz pls hope na Embarrassed

Snehoo, am already mad about them completely, infact I often watch their segments more then their scenes, so if Kinny is not engaged that would definitely would love to see them together in real life too !! Embarrassed

Oh Navu my janu million hugs HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

So that means ur spell is cast right LOLLOL or whatever u do and think that happens... I am so happy. U have made my day hun.... muaaah

Oh me too i keep going back to their segments Embarrassed

simran728Scintillatingxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

hey bhagvaaaannn....sneha u too...!!!LOL

me what janu Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index