Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 16)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by ashred12

OMG...just now saw d segment...nivi is looking sooooo cute...usually i 've eyes for both nivi n viren but today i cud see only nivi....she's soooo cute today....Embarrassed

Hey Ashly. Good morning/evening honey. 

Yes Nivi looks damn cute when she smiles. she has a 1000 watt smile but kya karein CT's never let her smile in the show. Dekha na Viren is counting from so many days and its still not reached 20 Cry

Gud evening dear...is it morning there?
after i got addicted to nivren, i saw neha's indian idol audition video on YT...she was soooo cute n beautiful...Embarrassed like doll...
after i got confused abt d 13th smile, i checked few old videos n got smile # 1,3,4,5,10,11,12. I want to find d remaining but feeling very lazy...btw, didnt he say 2nd smile was at sangeet? or did i hear wrong?
i'm still confused wen she gave smile # 13?...did he skip dat no. coz its d "unlucky no" or is his maths so bad?....Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

[QUOTE=aashvee.raheja]Okay Snehoo, firstly check 19:45 of Dhruvie's link. Freeze..

Aashu which link honey. Pls give me the link Smile

http://tvmasti.in/host/?url=uxzsw77zb44i
SnehoooHug

I'm again watching the SBS segment. 12:40 and 12:42 (Part 1) Awww, so cute, his first glance of a slow smile spreading over his face and her gorgeous happy smile...Embarrassed

Aashu did u mean 19.48 of Dhruvie link Tongue the towel scene right....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

Awww Navz i am so happy that u too are a KinHa supporter (in different sense) like me and Aashvee are. Navz u mentioned once that whenever u feel deeply for a onscreen couple and hope that they end up together it happens. Navz could u pls pls wish that for KinHa too Embarrassed

Lolzzzz !! Actually it is true !! I have watched lots and lots of Indian dramas, and have loved my jodi's but only wished for 2 jodi;s to get together !! One was Hiten & Guari after watching Kutumb, and they got married ! And the second couple was Mohit and Sanaya and they have also finally declared that they are in a relationship with each other, which we have known about for more then a year now ! I remember me and my friends use to watch each of their segments with xray eyes and then tell others the meaning of so many of their subtle gestures which we understood but they could not !!! LOL We had literally done PHD on their relationship by the time they finally admitted !! LOL

I would love to see KinHa together to be honest, because am so falling in love with them just like NivRen, but I don't know if I should wish them together, because isn't Kinny supposed to be engaged ? and in that case it won't be fair !! Smile

Oh Navz u hadn't mentioned about the first couple in the earlier post. Oh so it was Hiten and Gouri. so sweet..... I really dont want to believe that Kinny is engaged until he says so and i dont think he would hide about engagement, having a GF is different and being engaged is different. Engagment is a big thing and there is nothing to hide once u commit to that level.... So navz pls hope na Embarrassed

Snehoo, am already mad about them completely, infact I often watch their segments more then their scenes, so if Kinny is not engaged that would definitely would love to see them together in real life too !! Embarrassed

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

And OMG Freeze at 12:50 (Part 1 of SBS segment) look at how Viren just drinks her in with that awesome nazarDay Dreaming

Oh! will they take a picture of themselves on the terrace. Viren can put his arms all around Nivi and hug her from behind and place his chin on her shoulder. Day DreamingThey can balance the SLR on the ledgeLOL

@bold- naughty girl...LOL
now i'll think of it n many more all nite.Wink.. see wat u've done...Embarrassed

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

And OMG Freeze at 12:50 (Part 1 of SBS segment) look at how Viren just drinks her in with that awesome nazarDay Dreaming

00:17 Freeze (Part 2 of SBS segment)  00:53 Freeze (Part 2) Aww, no boy ever looked so adorable blushingDay Dreaming I can't get over 1:01 and 1:02...Arre, K, Nivi is talking about Viren, aur Viren ko basuri bajana acha lagta hai na jaanupieEmbarrassed But love the way he says phir se bol do, cho cuteEmbarrassed aur basuri bajane ka nahi music ka passion haiEmbarrassed Day Dreaming

1:17, 1:23 Freeze (Part 2) DreamboatDay Dreaming MunchkinnyDay Dreaming

Oh! will they take a picture of themselves on the terrace. Viren can put his arms all around Nivi and hug her from behind and place his chin on her shoulder. Day DreamingThey can balance the SLR on the ledgeLOL

Oh i am going to faint just reading what u have written, i cant imagine what will happen to us when they get coo chi coo on their trip. I hope Suchi ka car wala scene ho Embarrassed

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatingxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
And Ashley, jaan, Viren wants to speedjet towards No. 20. Let's see which other numbers he misses.Day Dreaming 

Otherwise, hum sab ke paas to multiple post docs to hai hi, we can go and tutor himLOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 11 January 2011 at 4:48am

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

I was away from the last thread for a day and another thread has opened up already...Wow, are you guys fast or what.  Thanks Mahi for the new thread...your intro was really really nice.

After days of torture, we finally got some Nivren moments and that too with Nivi smiling in them, for a change.  In the precap, when they show Nivi asking Viren about the tickets, we can see a change in expression on Viren's face...kind of like annoyance that she is doubting him.  Today's SBS in which they show him angry could be for that matter...that the one who is always there to help her is being looked at suspiciously by Nivi. 

Why did Nivi keep quiet about seeing Sid when Viren asked her if she had doubts about anyone?  She really needs to open up more with Viren...after all that he has done for her and he is the only support she has in that house.

My heart really went out to Viren when he told VD that his heart had been wounded many times.  So we still have so much more to learn about Viren.  I really felt like socking that YD yesterday...she never has a good word to say about Viren.

Finally wrote a part of all the thoughts running thru my head about yesterday's epi.

heyyy, so good to see you sweetie !! *hugs* how have you been ???

I agree, Viren is going to be upset with Nivi for questioning him, but he would be pretending just to get that promise out of her ! Because ne can really can't get mad at her ever !! LOL

I think she didn't tell Viren about Sid because just a moment ago he and Sid had a confrontation already because of her and maybe she didn't want something like this happening again between brothers !! Plus she herself doesn't believe with her own heart that Sid is behind this, so that is why she didn't mention Sid. But am glad she questioned Viren, because I have always loved this honest and open communication between each other,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

00:17 Freeze (Part 2 of SBS segment)  00:53 Freeze (Part 2) Aww, no boy ever looked so adorable blushingDay Dreaming I can't get over 1:01 and 1:02...Arre, K, Nivi is talking about Viren, aur Viren ko basuri bajana acha lagta hai na jaanupieEmbarrassed But love the way he says phir se bol do, cho cuteEmbarrassed aur basuri bajane ka nahi music ka passion haiEmbarrassed Day Dreaming

1:17, 1:23 Freeze (Part 2) DreamboatDay Dreaming MunchkinnyDay Dreaming

Oh i am going to faint just reading what u have written, i cant imagine what will happen to us when they get coo chi coo on their trip. I hope Suchi ka car wala scene ho Embarrassed

Snehoo, I am sure Cts are reading Suchi's scenes and getting inspired. And seriously, if they show scenes from Suchi's retreat, (esp car sceneBlushing) we will all be  checked into the asylum for the looniest of loonies, hum sab paagal ho jaayenge. And we will be filling a thread every thirty minutesLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index