Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 151)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mahix3

Nah, Sid deserves better than that psycho obsessive wench. I mean I hate Sid and will until he proves himself but still, Divya is MUCH worse than him! She is taking advice from her dumb mother who is teaching her to manipulate her husband! I want that witch with a 'b' kicked out of the Sood house so she and her damn stupid mother get a taste of their medicine! 

I don't like Sid's character now a days either but still think he deserves better that PB. I mean I agree right now Sid is acting like spineless jerk, but I am still hopeful that one day he will prove himself, and if not that I will continue disliking him. Everyone is just keep pampering PB and I don't like that she doesn't deserve that kind of treatment from anyone. I know CC is doing for her own benefit and YD is blind and VD poor thing she is good to all. Now I don't even think that when truth of Nivi's sacrifice will come out PB will feel any remorse. She will again go back to mama dear and ask her tell me mama how should I feel now, I will do as you say. Dumb bandharni. Angry
Ketty Mahi jaanupies why are you so after DivSid. I know they spoiled Divya's character completely I mean if she was only Misunderstanding Sid and Nivi and doesn't wanted Sid to go near Nivi then also I could give her benefit as she doesn't know the complete truth that's why she is behaving like this as any wife who know that her husband doesn't love her and someone else is sowing seeds of jealousy will behave like this but this girl is just jealous of Nivi because Viren loves her, because Vd likes omg she ignore that Nivi is the one who takes care of house and she is the one whom whole house is planning to declare mad but if she get some happiness Divya can't digest that even. Anyway we should just concentration on NivRen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728puvinigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Sanju and Rach. Guys come over to new thread.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1589313

Edited by gmann2010 - 12 January 2011 at 8:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
It's not letting me post here.. I think this thread is over but let me just try...
SiDiv/ SidYa sucks
NivRen rocks!
Divya is too selfish and I dislike her greatly!

simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hey look! Now it let me post!
@ Sofna.. I've never been asked that before! Lol. Why do you think so?
@ Rach di, Divya is so selfish and jealous and I just hate her and Sid needs to prove his worth!

How do we have over 12OO posts on here?

Gasp... next thread--

simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index