mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mahix3

Ketty di!?!?
Lamya di!?!?
Simran di!?!?
...anyone else here?

Hey Mahi sweetie. what bandhorni means? I think I am not aware of that word.

Hi Sayeeda how r u? I haven't seen you in long time.

Di and I called her a female money because a bandhar is a monkey right? And so I guessed a bandharni is a female monkey? Like I said, I grew up speaking English so I might mix up words Embarrassed Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Sofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sayeeda and Mahi for explaining. That's hilarious. LOL Oh god hate seeing her face, she has only one expression all the time, I just feel like puking when I see her. She really makes me sick. She is not a good sister, wife or DIL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Thanks Sayeeda and Mahi for explaining. That's hilarious. LOL Oh god hate seeing her face, she has only one expression all the time, I just feel like puking when I see her. She really makes me sick. She is not a good sister, wife or DIL.
LOLLOLLOL
this made me rmmbr wen pratigya began...som of my IF friend who used to watch th shw..wud call Pratigay as 'Fish face'LOLLOL...n wat u sed above Ketty reminded me sooo much of thisROFLROFL...Not only Divya but Sid too..i dnt see much diff between the 2...made for each otherDead

simran728gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

DII!!! Never call that bandharni a DIL because to me a DIL isn't just the daughter-in-law but also the actual dil of the house which that bandharni most definitely is not. Just call her bahu or spell out daughter in law because PB isn't a dil at all (good or bad)! I hate her very being. She doesn't even deserve Sid. Someone needs to kick that witch with a 'b' off her damn high horse. And nooo! Di your puke is too good to be wasted on her face! A pig would enjoy eating your puke and so PB doesn't even deserve that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Mahi r u bengali??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

LOLLOLLOL
this made me rmmbr wen pratigya began...som of my IF friend who used to watch th shw..wud call Pratigay as 'Fish face'LOLLOL...n wat u sed above Ketty reminded me sooo much of thisROFLROFL...Not only Divya but Sid too..i dnt see much diff between the 2...made for each otherDead

Nah, Sid deserves better than that psycho obsessive wench. I mean I hate Sid and will until he proves himself but still, Divya is MUCH worse than him! She is taking advice from her dumb mother who is teaching her to manipulate her husband! I want that witch with a 'b' kicked out of the Sood house so she and her damn stupid mother get a taste of their medicine! 

simran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Nah, Sid deserves better than that psycho obsessive wench. I mean I hate Sid and will until he proves himself but still, Divya is MUCH worse than him! She is taking advice from her dumb mother who is teaching her to manipulate her husband! I want that witch with a 'b' kicked out of the Sood house so she and her damn stupid mother get a taste of their medicine! 

I don't like Sid's character now a days either but still think he deserves better that PB. I mean I agree right now Sid is acting like spineless jerk, but I am still hopeful that one day he will prove himself, and if not that I will continue disliking him. Everyone is just keep pampering PB and I don't like that she doesn't deserve that kind of treatment from anyone. I know CC is doing for her own benefit and YD is blind and VD poor thing she is good to all. Now I don't even think that when truth of Nivi's sacrifice will come out PB will feel any remorse. She will again go back to mama dear and ask her tell me mama how should I feel now, I will do as you say. Dumb bandharni. Angry

Edited by gmann2010 - 12 January 2011 at 7:59pm

mahix3simran728

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
hello drlings...
who is here?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index