Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 148)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Aaa FAIZAHugsweety hope u feel better soon jaan. OMG what an analysis, i am getting so happy reading everyones analysis. Faiza i loved what u wrote jaan, awsome. Hug.you take care now jaan dont want you to fall sick sweety.
SHOVAAAAAAAAAAA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Hug
I Supoose I Just Need Sleep.
School Tomorrow, AND REULSTS!!! Cry
Will Tell You How I Did!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
I Shall Take Rest. Jaani how r u feeling and what happened. Meri Brainwave Ausie Behnaaa Wink
Faiza what happened to u sorry if I might have missed that part
Awww, Zarmeen Dii, I Just Feel Weak, Like Drained Out And Dehydrated. Even Though I Have LOADS Of Water.
And Plus The Tension Of My English Exam Results Tomorrow. HOPEFULLY, I've Done Good, And I'll Tell You All About Them. Inshallah! Big smile
Forget Me, AAAP KA HAAT KAISA HAIN???
just think abt Nivren and u'll be all better. Yaar mera haath there is swelling. But feeling better now I hope it does get better coz it always gets worse at nights and that's y I'm not getting enuf sleep these days

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Aaa FAIZAHugsweety hope u feel better soon jaan. OMG what an analysis, i am getting so happy reading everyones analysis. Faiza i loved what u wrote jaan, awsome. Hug.you take care now jaan dont want you to fall sick sweety.
SHOVAAAAAAAAAAA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Hug
I Supoose I Just Need Sleep.
School Tomorrow, AND REULSTS!!! Cry
Will Tell You How I Did!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
I Shall Take Rest Meri Brainwave Ausie Behnaaa Wink

Aww faiiza sorry for the late reply sweety i was in class. Yes i hope you are sleeping now lolz and you will feel much better inshallah.
Aww sweety goodluck for your results and do tell me how you go. I will pray that you go awsome. Actually i already know that you will do fantastic as my fazia sweety is one tallented girl.
Bye to you too my brainwave UK behnaaHuglove u heaps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by mahix3

Why do we call Divya PB? 

lolz mahi cause she has no brain and ashvee called her pea brain and well all loved that name so we decided to call Divya a PB lolz.LOL

That's adorable. I was curious why we called her PB instead of DD (which obviously stands for dumb-Divya) but even calling her pea brain is too cute of a nickname. She's just a dumb brainless .... bandhar!

Oooh I made taandori chicken for the first time (and made shaami kababs again) for dinner! I'm excited!!!


MAhi i know she is everything that is related to dumb lolz. I like how u called her a dumb brainless bandhar lolzLOL see we have sooo many names for her lolzLOL

Wow u made all that??I need cooking lessons from u jaan, i cant make a thingCryMy mom will love you lolz.LOL

Heheh my mom always says how she's amazed how I learned cooking because some of the things that I cook, I make by myself.  Usually the things I make come out good except this one time that I baked a cake from scratch.. that came out too dry and blah. 

But oh gosh di... all Divya is is dumb! That bandhorni! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

@mahi,Navz and Milee-  OK I read ur analysis. wow girls again what do i say??

I really loved reading your thoughts and view on the episode. today we had such an awsome episode and it keeps getting better and better each time i read the analysis.

You 3 sweety did and awsome job as usual. I just went to dream world reading such nice analysis. I wonder some time how u girls are able to go so deep  but then again i think oh mahi lolz and she can do anything for her viren rite mahiWinklolz.


@milee- jaan i really look up to now, wow even though you r so sick you did an amazing job at the analysis and i thankyou for doing this for usHugI hope you feel better soon jaan and my prayers are with you.

@Navz- jannu always u give fantastic thoughts about the epi and i always have a blast reading them. From the beginning (when i was silent reader) I use to read ur analysis and save them on my computer cause i use to be so facinated by how brilliently you think and predict the episode. Now i save everyones analysis but jaan do give me tips on how you think like this lolz. You are just one awsome girlHug

@mahi- jannu, my precious little sisterHugHugI really loved your analysis jannu. as usual u went deep into viren lolz. i really love you for this and have a blast reading ur comments lolz. I wish i can get u a viren rite now, but then again god knows what u will do that poor thing lolz (jokes)Hug


Diiiiii.... huge hugs! Hug Hug Hug Hug
I'm glad you loved my analysis. The fact that you enjoy reading them, means the world to me! And haha I want Viren Sood!!! 

Sorry I'm eating dinner so my posts are mad late


Aww hugs to u too sweetyHugHugHuglolz i will get u viren sood if i ever see him ok??but first u have to promis me not to be too much of a besharam in front of him ok??LOL.

enjoy your dinner sweety

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Ketty I'm so sorry i read ur analysis but coz it was in blue i thought it was Mahi's and continuously told Mahi abt the analysis. But I wangt to let u know amazing and just like u I tend to iedit Disid scene or DD and HL scene

Thanks sweetie, Mahi writes in all color, I just stick to one. LOL But yes it can be confusing. I hate DD and HL, really want to hit my laptop screen when they come on screen, it is better to ignore them rather than getting a new laptop. LOL

Hey what can I say!? I am a very colorful person! That's why I choose so many different colors all the time. Hehe. But Ketty di, your analysis was ahhmazing Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3


Heheh my mom always says how she's amazed how I learned cooking because some of the things that I cook, I make by myself.  Usually the things I make come out good except this one time that I baked a cake from scratch.. that came out too dry and blah. 

But oh gosh di... all Divya is is dumb! That bandhorni! 


lolz then you seriously need to give lessons to me okBig smile

yes another new name for our PB, bandhorni, love it.Big smile
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

@mahi,Navz and Milee-  OK I read ur analysis. wow girls again what do i say??

I really loved reading your thoughts and view on the episode. today we had such an awsome episode and it keeps getting better and better each time i read the analysis.

You 3 sweety did and awsome job as usual. I just went to dream world reading such nice analysis. I wonder some time how u girls are able to go so deep  but then again i think oh mahi lolz and she can do anything for her viren rite mahiWinklolz.


@milee- jaan i really look up to now, wow even though you r so sick you did an amazing job at the analysis and i thankyou for doing this for usHugI hope you feel better soon jaan and my prayers are with you.

@Navz- jannu always u give fantastic thoughts about the epi and i always have a blast reading them. From the beginning (when i was silent reader) I use to read ur analysis and save them on my computer cause i use to be so facinated by how brilliently you think and predict the episode. Now i save everyones analysis but jaan do give me tips on how you think like this lolz. You are just one awsome girlHug

@mahi- jannu, my precious little sisterHugHugI really loved your analysis jannu. as usual u went deep into viren lolz. i really love you for this and have a blast reading ur comments lolz. I wish i can get u a viren rite now, but then again god knows what u will do that poor thing lolz (jokes)Hug


Diiiiii.... huge hugs! Hug Hug Hug Hug
I'm glad you loved my analysis. The fact that you enjoy reading them, means the world to me! And haha I want Viren Sood!!! 

Sorry I'm eating dinner so my posts are mad late


Aww hugs to u too sweetyHugHugHuglolz i will get u viren sood if i ever see him ok??but first u have to promis me not to be too much of a besharam in front of him ok??LOL.

enjoy your dinner sweety

Heheh well if he were real, I'd go get him myself. But InshaAllah, I'll have my own Viren, The perfect hubby who loves me like insane (just like Viren Sood hehe).

But if VIREN SOOD was real and he was in front of me... I'd seduce him 
Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Guys i need to go to my lab now, so will chat later ok? if i get time. Say my hi to everyone and i missed them alot. and by the way where is Rachu,isnt she here usually around this time. anyways tell her that i am wating for her theory lolz. I will try to come soon and hopefull by that time i will be able to catch up to all the post that i missed today. Love you all,take care.
HugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index