India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 145)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Awwwwww. Shova you are too sweet. You made me blushed sweetie. Writing analysis is not my thing hun, my mind starts wandering after few seconds and can't concentrate. It's amazing how other girls do it all the time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
oh i forgot to add  ketty i love ur editing work lolzLOL love it , mabye i should also edit out the divsid and HL scenes lolzLOL I watched it for some reason but hmm i should not watch it next time as they always ruin the epiAngry

zarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

yaar guys usually don't carry that much stuff. I know coz whenever I am travelling with my family and that is my son and hubby. Their stuff takes 1/2 suitcase and mine takes 1 1/2 and my hubby is always in a shhock coz even if I'm going out for a day  I have 2 suitcases with me and 3 hand carry so u can imagine so I was not surprised to c Viren's luggage.

Lolz i know this sweets but i still wanted both of their clothes in that suitcase togetherBlushingThats why i was upset seeing a seprate bag of virens lolz i know i am crazy lolz.

even i have heaps of stuffs to take when i am only going for a few days lolz. i think all girls are like this lolz. But have u noticed even sid packs like a girl lolz he always seems to have big suitcase. where is Rachuu??I need her rite now to give me a suitcase theory. Big smile
Ofcourse yaar S. suitcase has to be heavy and big coz he is taking his suits with him on the vacation. What a geek. Who wears a suit on vacation. In Pakistan whenver we c a person wearing a suit on vacation we do make fun of that person and calls him paindu.

PainduROFLZarmeen oh my now i will call him that onlyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

yes i agree why is he such a geek??uff wear casual clothes naa he looks less constipated when he wares casual but nooo he has to be a paindu and wear suits also on his HM lolz ROFL
I swear hi dressing sense in the serial is totally painduana for me. Sorry don't mean to offend anybody

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Awwwwww. Shova you are too sweet. You made me blushed sweetie. Writing analysis is not my thing hun, my mind starts wandering after few seconds and can't concentrate. It's amazing how other girls do it all the time.

what r u talking about ketty????? writing analysis is not ur thing??? what??No sweets u are also gifted and i just love reading ur analysis and if u ever say such things about you self then.........*turns aways and will never look at ketty if she dosen write another analysis*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

ketty howcome I always miss ur analysis . can u plz tell me the pagane on whic u have todays analysis

Edited by zarmeeno - 12 January 2011 at 5:15pm

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

I swear hi dressing sense in the serial is totally painduana for me. Sorry don't mean to offend anybody

painduanaROFLlolz i agree with u there sweety, i dunno why in serials we see some really badly dressed guys?? But our viren is always dressed accordingly, besides what ever he weares looks good on him and even if he tries to be a paindu then it will look more awsome on him and he will look dashing as usual Big smile

zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

ketty howcome I always miss ur analysis . can u plz tell me the pagane on whic u have todays analysis

Zarmeen her is on 125 go read it its awsome

gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Why do we call Divya PB? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index