Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 144)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Here's the next NivRen thread...
(I'm just posting it again so you know where to go..)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by gmann2010

Wow Zarmeen that's some number. I loved last two episodes, I don't understand why they need a stressful situations to raise TRP, I see more people happy today about show that on maha episode. Don't get this CTs. Anyways I love how Viren applies reverse psychology on Nivi and Nivi just falls for it. Since yesterday he is doing this. He exactly knows how to make Nivi dance according to his wishes. Nivi doesn't need that technique much as her wishes are always Viren's command, but now looking at Nivi today she is not going to be far behind Viren in anyways. 

Yes nivi wont be far behind viren lolz. man i loved how Viren danced today ahahahaha i was just laughing and now i am laughing as well.

And man i liked viren's plan about taking the whole family even including Nandu and the gardener and his familyROFL

OH i wish i was viren's chipsDay Dreaminglook at the way he was eating itDay Dreaming And i loved nivi's angry face sooo cute Big smile

Ok i better run like viren and read all the awsome analysisBig smile *runs and jumps like viren to the analysis*
I think Shova everybody today had a smile on their face while watching Viren dancing. Simply can't get enuf of Nivren. We want more and more and more of them.

ufff Zarmeen i really need help ahahah i am like grining from ear to earBig smile I am reading the analysis and man guys all u girls are just awsome Clap

Yes cant get enough of Nivren. Along with Viren even Nivi was amazing today, man i just loved her today felt like just reaching out to her and hugging her.

Ok i have a retarded comment lolz, ok so when i first saw Nivi packing the suitcase i was just thinking of Rachu ahhaha the suitcase was bigLOL and then i thought of my shelf and was like OMG nivren clothes are there in that suitcase togetherBlushing oooo, but then towards the end nivi is like check ur bag viren and then to my dissapointment i see viren pick up a smaller bag (again i think of Rach). Well why oh why not their clothes togather in that red suitcaseCrylolz. And why is nivi's bag so Huge and viren's always is so small???? I think our dream of nivi changing into viren's clothes will become reverse, cause now i see viren packed less stuff and he will have to change into Nivi's clothesROFL. ahah so sorry but had to say thisROFLROFL
yaar guys usually don't carry that much stuff. I know coz whenever I am travelling with my family and that is my son and hubby. Their stuff takes 1/2 suitcase and mine takes 1 1/2 and my hubby is always in a shhock coz even if I'm going out for a day  I have 2 suitcases with me and 3 hand carry so u can imagine so I was not surprised to c Viren's luggage.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

yaar guys usually don't carry that much stuff. I know coz whenever I am travelling with my family and that is my son and hubby. Their stuff takes 1/2 suitcase and mine takes 1 1/2 and my hubby is always in a shhock coz even if I'm going out for a day  I have 2 suitcases with me and 3 hand carry so u can imagine so I was not surprised to c Viren's luggage.

Lolz i know this sweets but i still wanted both of their clothes in that suitcase togetherBlushingThats why i was upset seeing a seprate bag of virens lolz i know i am crazy lolz.

even i have heaps of stuffs to take when i am only going for a few days lolz. i think all girls are like this lolz. But have u noticed even sid packs like a girl lolz he always seems to have big suitcase. where is Rachuu??I need her rite now to give me a suitcase theory. Big smile

zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Hey girls did anju come yet????? I am missing her alot havnt talked to her in awhile does anyone know how her mom is??? did she give her analysis yet??
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Lolz i know this sweets but i still wanted both of their clothes in that suitcase togetherBlushingThats why i was upset seeing a seprate bag of virens lolz i know i am crazy lolz.

even i have heaps of stuffs to take when i am only going for a few days lolz. i think all girls are like this lolz. But have u noticed even sid packs like a girl lolz he always seems to have big suitcase. where is Rachuu??I need her rite now to give me a suitcase theory. Big smile
Ofcourse yaar S. suitcase has to be heavy and big coz he is taking his suits with him on the vacation. What a geek. Who wears a suit on vacation. In Pakistan whenver we c a person wearing a suit on vacation we do make fun of that person and calls him paindu.
FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Helllo Everyone!!!
To Be Honest Guys, I Really Didn't Have The Energy Today To Right My Analysis. I Dunno, I Feel Weak For Some Stupid Reason. Despite Watching The Utterly AWESOME Episode Today. This Week, The CT's Have Been Suspiciously VERY Kind To Us ... Hmmm, Kya Chaal Chal Rahe Hain??
My List IS SOOO Working!!!
Ok So Guys, It Might Not Be The Best Of My Writing Today. But Here Goes, For MY NivRen Psychotics!!
AAAAAAAH, IT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME EPISODE.
No Plastic Face CC
No Moody Face YD
No Botox Face Keshav!!!
AWESOME YAAAR!

VD And PB's Kitchen Scene -
Doesn;t It Feel ACE When You Know That There's Always A Older Hand On Your Head, Blessing You Constantly, And Showering Unconditional Love? That's VD. Preparing Refreshments, (I SEE LADDO'S, I WANT SOMEEEEE!!!!) For NivRen's Journey To Their Honeymoon Destination. And Then ... POP. And PB, THE ALL TIME COMPLAINER, Enters. Gosh The Jelousy Is SOO EVIDENT!!! Like, I'm Sorry If Your Husband's Not One To Give You RANDOM Suprises, But Like, STOP GETTING JELOUS.

NivRen And The ... Urm ... "Demands!"
Ok, So Does Like Nivi WORK In The House Like A Mad Dog 24/7, Take A Breather Meri Jaaaan!! You've Got One HOT Husband, Us Guys Would Be Searching For Small EXCUSES To Be With Him! ...
Right, So He Points To The Boxes. HONESTLY I THOUGHT THEY WERE THE BANGLES!!! ... Well, Atleast It Was SOMETHING, But Something, Urmm ... Well ... Nivi Wasn't Quite Expecting! Wink ... I Couldn't Stop Laughing At Nivi's SHOCKED/CONFUSED Face. LIKE WHAT THE HELL. NO VIREN, NO. I'M SOOOOOOO NOT WEARING THAT. YOU EVEN FORCE ME AND WATCH! ... And, Urm, Yh, Well, That Into One AWESOME Pinning Against The Wall Scenes. I LOVE Wall Scenes SO Much, It's SO, Full Of Emotion And Passion And ... Wait, VIREN DID THAT ON PURPOSE! This Guy Finds EXCUSES To Go MEGA Close To Her. Awwwww, Nivi's Shyness Was SOOO Adorable, And Viren Didn't Have That HOT KILLER Expression, It Was The Kiddish One.  But He's, Like I've Said In The Past 2 Analysis, One CLEVER Kid. This Week, We're REALLY Getting To See Viren's Chaalaak Side To Him. Viren Knows How To Play And Execute His Cards EXTREMELY Well, And He OBVIOUSLY Knew Nivi Would NEVER Wear That, IN A MILLION YEARS.
I Think He's Gonna Gift Her The Blue Anaarkali Dress That Was On SBS Today. I Dunno, I Just Think He Is. I HOPE!
Anyway Back To The Room Scene. WHY WAS THE BACKGROUND MUSIC SO SAD FOR (When VD Entered!, It Wasn't A Serious Fight!)
LMAAO, Oh VD'S Eyes, How The WIDENED When She Saw The Clothes! LMAAO!! But Yeah, Thank God She Came And Stopped Them Two At The RIGHT Time, When Nivi's Voice Was Really Starting To Raise.
Now Notice, WHENEVER Someone Mentions "Pyaar" Nivi's Eyes Go STRAIGHT Down, And She Hides Her Smile. Only People Who Have Something To Hide Do That ... AHEM AHEM Nivi.
VD's Care Is Really Outta This World. Even Asking About The Suitcase!
Now Coming To My Most Favourite Scene, Which Lead Onto My Second Most Favourite Scene. THE KICK.
The Reason I Call It The "KICK" Is Because It Was A Push. Like Yesterday's "Guilt Trick", Today, Viren Gave Her The "Kick" Again, To Let Out Her True Self Out. To Show Her OTHER Side, Which Would AGAIN, Make Her HAVE To Come On The Honeymoon.
Nivi's PRO Shy Character Keeps Triggering Her, Saying That It Gonna Be You, Viren And Alone. It's These 3 Words Ringing In Her Head, Time And Time Again, Making Her Feel Apprehensive. (SOON, THEM 3 WORDS WILL BE I LOVE YOU!! HOPEFULLY!!!) She Tells Viren, In The Hope He Would Understand, And He Mighty Does. SO SO Well. But Even He's Human, And A Person CRAVING For Love. So Now What? He Uses The "Aik Teer Se Do Shikaar" Trick. Get's Her Consent Into Going For The Honeymoon, And Challenge Her, Into Making Her Have The Courage To Face Him.
So He Provides The Ammunition. By Teasing Her With Listing ALL The Family Members AND Calling Her Dabuu Darpok (Which She Really Is, When She Turned, Her Face Said It All!)
(My MUM Calls Me That, Cos I'm Scared Of Cats And The Dark!) , Only To REALLY Annoy Nivi, Hence Moving Onto Step 2!

PB And HL - Right, So We Also Have A LOVE SCHOOL On For Free. Paanch (Or However Many Days It Is!) Din, Munda In!! HOW SAD. -.-

SidYa -
Day 1 - MAKE THE BOY FEEL GUILTY. Then, Ask Him, Complain, And Let What You REALLY Want Out, And He'll Give It To You! ... Like Seriously? THAT'S What Your Mum Taught You PB?
And On Top Of That, She Complains, FURTHER! ... NO MANNERS!

NivRen Again. Step 2 On Plan Dabuu!! -
Nivi, AGAIN Questions Herself And Her Insecurities.Normal. She's Been Doing That All This Week. Turning Into A PROER Wife Now. This Scene Was Such A Typical Husband Wife Scene!! ...
VD Comes Again. Concerned Mother. And Is Reallly Confused With Why Nivi Just Roams Off In Her Thoughts.
Nivi, GRABS This Chance, 'Cos Viren's Not Here, TO BEG VD To Come. Ohh Nivi, This Is A HONEYMOON, Not A Typical Family Outing!!But I Get Where Nivi's Coming From. Even Though I CLEARLY DO NOT WANT TO GET MARRIED, Like EVER ... Still, A Girl Feels That Shyness, Nervousness, Uneasiness Of Just THINKING Of Being Alone With Your Husband For The First Time, NEVERMIND ACTUALLY DOING IT.
But Viren Wants To Get That Out Of Her. And VD's Being Assistant!
But VD's Doing It In A More Suttle Way, Viren On The Other Hand, The More .. Urm ... Indirect Way.
OH I JUST LOVE VIREN'S ENTRANCE. YOU KID!
He Just Comes, Skids, And SIts On His Knees Between The 2 Women Of His Life. It Was Just MEGA Cute, How He FOLDS His Hands, And Is, Unknowingly To Nivi, SO SO CLOSE TO HER. And Then Moves Onto Step 2 - ANNOYING NIVI. And VD Even Made It SOO Obvious By Telling Her, Still, In Anger And Annoyance, Who Listens? No One.
And FURTHER STILL, He Exceeds His Limits When He Says That I'll Find Someone Who Will Wear Them AND Go With Me On Holiday.
That's It. NIVI CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

SidYa - OMV!! THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. HOW ... WHAT ... ARRGHHH!!! KEYBOARD ... MURDER TIME.
WHAT THE HELL. HOW CAN YOU EVEN BE THERE? WHY ARE YOU ... I MEAN, IN THE WHOOOOOLE BIIIIIIG WORLD, YOU FOUND NO OTHER PLACE TO GO TO. LIKE WHAT THE HELL!!!! ARGHHH!!!

Ok Ok, CALMING DOWN SCENE.
My Second Favourite Scene ... STEP 3, AND PLAN SUCCESSFUL!!
So Viren's Eating Crisps/Chips Whatever ... Comes Down, And Get's A Lecture Of VD. But Our Mr. Know - It - All - Viren, Like In His Name, Knows It ALL.
And He's A Fortune Teller. Knows Exactly What She's Gonna Do. Knows Her SO Well.
Nivi Comes Down The Stairs, Looking Lost And Frustrated. Well, It's About To Get Worse.
Viren Fake Call's The Manager To Cancel That Booking. Even Outta Anger, Atleast Nivi Did Respond. Bechaaari, She's SOO Naive. She Honestly Blurts Out EVERYTHING On Her Mind, Only To Realise She Was Being Fooled The WHOLE Time! LMAAAO!! OH I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AND FALLING FROM MY BED!!
Viren's AWESOME Celebration Dance - OMV, EVEN I DOO THAT!!!!!!! EXACTLYYY LIKE THAT!!!! OMV!!!! .... Ok Yeah, Back To Normality Again ... VD'S LAUGH, OMVVV!!!! THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY. And If That Wasn't Enough, Viren's Face Angered Nivi EVEN More.
AWWWW, I LOVE THAT MASTI. Nivi Raising Her Finger, Viren Moving His Eyebrows IN TIME With The Music ... AND THE COMMANDING NIVI. OH I LOVE THIS NIVI SOOO MUCH!!!
Even Viren Couldn't Help Smiling!
This Is The Nivi. The One Who's Not Scared Of Anything Or Anyone.
I Think Viren's Also Training Her Into Not Being Scared Of The MP Any More Too. So Now Nivi Tells Viren COME AND HELP ME, LIKE NOW MR VIREN SOOD, NOW!! .. NOT 1 HOUR LATER, NOT EVEN A MINUTE LATER, NOW!! And Viren's Little Jacket Dance IS SOO FREAKING AWESOME!!! IT'S SOO COOL!

NT - Yash Scene.
Hmmm, Something's Up. Uh-Oh. Yash Wants To Help His Dad Earn The Money ... Maybe Something To Do With That? I Dunno, But, Sensing Something Wrong. AGAIN.
AND HL, JUST ARGHHHHH!!!

SidYa - Day 2 - Put On A Act Of Being Sad, Get Your Husband Guilty, AND THEN HE'LL MANAOFY YOU! ... -.- COME ON!

NivRen - PACKING!!
Soooooo, DAY OF THE HONEYMOON!!
Everything's Fine And SOO Cute. And Now Viren Tells Her, The Whole Truth Behind Him Going! And Now Nivi's Also Getting Very Bossy, I'M LOVING THIS!! And Then ... It Fails. Miserably. Like COME ON. EVEN VIREN DOESN'T WANT THEM TO BE IN THE SAME RESORT! ...
WHYYYYYY? Now That Nivi FINALLY LIKES Viren, That Grumpy Face And PB Come Too. PB, QUIT COMPLANING!! ...
Even NIVI Doesn't Want Them To Come. GOOD SIGN!
OMV YAAAAR ... NivRen, JUST IGNORE THE PB AND GRUMPY FACE IDIOTS.
WE WANT YOU 2 TO ENJOY IT TO THE MAX!!!!! And ALOT Of Romance Please!!!

Precap - I Totally Agree And Do Not Have A Single Complaint About The Precap. Nivi's Obviously Gonna Doubt, She's Getting Protective, And Wants To Spend As Much Time As She Can WITH Viren And Viren Only! ... SO, NO WORRIES!!

Thank You CT'S!!!

Oh By The Way Guys, I NEEEED Your Good Luck, I'm Gonna Get My English GCSE Exam Results Tomorrow, I'm REALLY Scared. But You Guys Won't Believe I Did, In My Exam There Was A Question On Write A Story Of When You Felt You Where In BIG Time Trouble, And I Wrote About NivRen's 1ST EVER MEETING. LIKE EVERYTHING FROM THE BIKE, THE GUNDAAS, KESHAV ... EVERYTHING!!! But I Had To Tweek It A Little Bit. BUT YEAAH!!!
So HOPEFULLY, THAT'S A STROKE OF LUCK!!! ... I NEEED Your Prayers! Big smile ... And I Will Remember YOU ALL In Mine!!

Oh And One More Thing, So I Found This Mehendi Cone, And PRINTED NIVREN ALL OVER MY HAND AND ARM, No One's Caught Me Till Yet!! Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007simran728mahix3NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Ketty jaan Hug i didnt like it rather i loved it, i truley loved each and every word you wrote there jaan, wow what a supurb analysis. wow is all is coming out rite now lolz.

Ketty i was like laughing at some of ur comments, i loved the bit where you said "CC drags nivi out and Viren drags nivi inLOL lolz so true jaan our viren sweets is exactly like his mom but has got all the opposit ways of handling nivi.
ketty jaan i just love ur sense of humor LOLI loved what u wrote about VDROFLahahah cant stop OMG loved how u said "Wow VD you just told us the biggest secret of CCBM, bigger than even MP, thanks darling for letting cat out."

wow jaan ahah i thought the same when VD said about them continuing on to fight lolz. LOL

LOLAhaha I loved your comments on Nivi and also Viren lolz.

Ketty jaan always alway give such beautiful analysis like this OK?? I really enjoyed reading your analysis man with such a awsome and funny episode i see you give equally as awsome and funny analysis , jaan it just made my day sweety.love you for this and i hope i see more of your analysis HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

all in all it was a beautiful analysis and u made the episode come more alive with ur discription and comment jaan. I could go on and on about how much i loved it but i better stop now lolz.

zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Ofcourse yaar S. suitcase has to be heavy and big coz he is taking his suits with him on the vacation. What a geek. Who wears a suit on vacation. In Pakistan whenver we c a person wearing a suit on vacation we do make fun of that person and calls him paindu.

PainduROFLZarmeen oh my now i will call him that onlyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

yes i agree why is he such a geek??uff wear casual clothes naa he looks less constipated when he wares casual but nooo he has to be a paindu and wear suits also on his HM lolz ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index