Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 143)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Wow Zarmeen that's some number. I loved last two episodes, I don't understand why they need a stressful situations to raise TRP, I see more people happy today about show that on maha episode. Don't get this CTs. Anyways I love how Viren applies reverse psychology on Nivi and Nivi just falls for it. Since yesterday he is doing this. He exactly knows how to make Nivi dance according to his wishes. Nivi doesn't need that technique much as her wishes are always Viren's command, but now looking at Nivi today she is not going to be far behind Viren in anyways. 

Yes nivi wont be far behind viren lolz. man i loved how Viren danced today ahahahaha i was just laughing and now i am laughing as well.

And man i liked viren's plan about taking the whole family even including Nandu and the gardener and his familyROFL

OH i wish i was viren's chipsDay Dreaminglook at the way he was eating itDay Dreaming And i loved nivi's angry face sooo cute Big smile

Ok i better run like viren and read all the awsome analysisBig smile *runs and jumps like viren to the analysis*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hmm yes i was also upset with the BG music why did they give that??????
So what is happening with anju and suchi??? No i am worried. are they allrite?????

Bye Navz sweets we didnt even get to talkCry

Ketty do u know which pg i can find Navz and milee's analysis as well. thanks sweets i am bothering u soo much, oh well get use to of this annoying shova lolzBig smile. Love u jaan.
Milee's on 135 and Navz's on 126

KETTY JAAN love youHugthanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Milee sweetie hats off to you yaar despite of not feeling well u were still ale to give mind blowing analysis. Yaar love u and plz do take care of urself and hope to cu today.

navi jaani thank u so much for uploading it on YT. Loads of love and a very very big hug for u.

Mahi u r in full form these days. U really do need to go to India to get ur Viren. Anyways sweetie how r u feeling now. I hope u r not again out jumping in the snow barefeet.

All: Yaar what should i say abt today' episode. Have already watched it like more than 390 times and now thanks to Navi for uploading the video on YT I think so it will be more that 100 times today. Y just can't we get these stress free episodes more often with no CC, YD. Though I would not mind an episode without HL also. She is dictating her daughters life. She's definitely gonna ruin her daughters life but I'm afraid that she might get her to do something which might ruin Nivren though they trust each other immensley and the best thing abt their relationship is communication. They do communicate their concerns with each other but still. Nivi was today the way she use to be before marriage. Bossing around Viren the way she use to boss him around before marriage but hats off to Viren he always makes her agree to what he wants but not by forcing himself on her. He know how to make her say yes.

Hehe heyyyy Zarmeen di. I'm in full form these days? Heheh. I didn't think so.I thought I was just sweet little innocent Mahi. And hey, who says my soon to be has to be Indian? Or even Desi for that matter? And I want Viren as in Viren Sood. He's awesome. I wish he were real! 
jaani from Viren Sood i meant actual Nivi's Viren Sood and no other Indian that's y I said go to India otherwise we have lot of those kind of guys like as I told u I do have my Viren with me. By the way I was waiting for u on skype today.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Wow Zarmeen that's some number. I loved last two episodes, I don't understand why they need a stressful situations to raise TRP, I see more people happy today about show that on maha episode. Don't get this CTs. Anyways I love how Viren applies reverse psychology on Nivi and Nivi just falls for it. Since yesterday he is doing this. He exactly knows how to make Nivi dance according to his wishes. Nivi doesn't need that technique much as her wishes are always Viren's command, but now looking at Nivi today she is not going to be far behind Viren in anyways. 

Yes nivi wont be far behind viren lolz. man i loved how Viren danced today ahahahaha i was just laughing and now i am laughing as well.

And man i liked viren's plan about taking the whole family even including Nandu and the gardener and his familyROFL

OH i wish i was viren's chipsDay Dreaminglook at the way he was eating itDay Dreaming And i loved nivi's angry face sooo cute Big smile

Ok i better run like viren and read all the awsome analysisBig smile *runs and jumps like viren to the analysis*
I think Shova everybody today had a smile on their face while watching Viren dancing. Simply can't get enuf of Nivren. We want more and more and more of them.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Milee sweetie hats off to you yaar despite of not feeling well u were still ale to give mind blowing analysis. Yaar love u and plz do take care of urself and hope to cu today.

navi jaani thank u so much for uploading it on YT. Loads of love and a very very big hug for u.

Mahi u r in full form these days. U really do need to go to India to get ur Viren. Anyways sweetie how r u feeling now. I hope u r not again out jumping in the snow barefeet.

All: Yaar what should i say abt today' episode. Have already watched it like more than 390 times and now thanks to Navi for uploading the video on YT I think so it will be more that 100 times today. Y just can't we get these stress free episodes more often with no CC, YD. Though I would not mind an episode without HL also. She is dictating her daughters life. She's definitely gonna ruin her daughters life but I'm afraid that she might get her to do something which might ruin Nivren though they trust each other immensley and the best thing abt their relationship is communication. They do communicate their concerns with each other but still. Nivi was today the way she use to be before marriage. Bossing around Viren the way she use to boss him around before marriage but hats off to Viren he always makes her agree to what he wants but not by forcing himself on her. He know how to make her say yes.

ZARMEENHugsweety how r u ??? Xray went allrite naa??how is ur arm??Man i missed u soo much precious didnt get to talk to u properly. Lolz i am also watching the epi over and over agin despite me being in class now LOLmy lecturer is gonna kick me out soon lolz(i am on my laptop now sneaking in and watching and chatting with you guysEvil Smile)
Yes no CC,YD YES!!!!!!!!!!!!PartyDancingSO HAPPY!!! uff they should just throw away HL as wellAngry
AND NIVREN oh my oh myDay Dreaming
hey Shova jaani I'm better was in lot of pain but rite now I'm better. Jaani in Canda we don't get xray it is send directly to the Dr and if there is anything wrong then Dr call us directly but it does take 2 to 3 days but I'm keeping my fingers crosed that everything is fine but the dr was saying that probably I got a really bad sprain and it does take a while to get better.
But whenever we have Nivren and their cute scenes I always forget my pain and start jumping with excitement.

Edited by zarmeeno - 12 January 2011 at 4:22pm
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

I think Shova everybody today had a smile on their face while watching Viren dancing. Simply can't get enuf of Nivren. We want more and more and more of them.

ufff Zarmeen i really need help ahahah i am like grining from ear to earBig smile I am reading the analysis and man guys all u girls are just awsome Clap

Yes cant get enough of Nivren. Along with Viren even Nivi was amazing today, man i just loved her today felt like just reaching out to her and hugging her.

Ok i have a retarded comment lolz, ok so when i first saw Nivi packing the suitcase i was just thinking of Rachu ahhaha the suitcase was bigLOL and then i thought of my shelf and was like OMG nivren clothes are there in that suitcase togetherBlushing oooo, but then towards the end nivi is like check ur bag viren and then to my dissapointment i see viren pick up a smaller bag (again i think of Rach). Well why oh why not their clothes togather in that red suitcaseCrylolz. And why is nivi's bag so Huge and viren's always is so small???? I think our dream of nivi changing into viren's clothes will become reverse, cause now i see viren packed less stuff and he will have to change into Nivi's clothesROFL. ahah so sorry but had to say thisROFLROFL

zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

hey Shova jaani I'm better was in lot of pain but rite now I'm better. Jaani in Canda we don't get xray it is send directly to the Dr and if there is anything wrong then Dr call us directly but it does take 2 to 3 days but I'm keeping my fingers crosed that everything is fine but the dr was saying that probably I got a really bad sprain and it does take a while to get better.
But whenever we have Nivren and their cute scenes I always forget my pain and start jumping with excitement.

Zarmeen oh so glad to hear you are feeling betterHugI will pray ur Xray reports are good.
Lolz i know i can feel your excitement too, even i am kinda worried about something but as soon as i saw todays scenes oh my i just forgot all worries and was like full on jumping with happiness lolz. I am watching the epi to keep me happy lolz.  OMG my lecture is giving me evil looks as i think my typing is too loud lolz i am like hitting the keyboard soo hard as i am way too excited lolz.

zarmeenogmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

Hehe heyyyy Zarmeen di. I'm in full form these days? Heheh. I didn't think so.I thought I was just sweet little innocent Mahi. And hey, who says my soon to be has to be Indian? Or even Desi for that matter? And I want Viren as in Viren Sood. He's awesome. I wish he were real! 
jaani from Viren Sood i meant actual Nivi's Viren Sood and no other Indian that's y I said go to India otherwise we have lot of those kind of guys like as I told u I do have my Viren with me. By the way I was waiting for u on skype today.

Ohh but that wouldn't be Viren Sood.. that would be Kinshuk and I don't think in reality Kinshuk is like Viren. But if Viren were real, then I'd go to any part of the world to find him and make him mine. And sorry the whole I've been multi-tasking. Even now I am on the computer and cooking at the same time. Running back and forth. It's the first time I'm cooking some of the stuff so hopefully it comes out good !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index