Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 142)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls i'm off now, if Anju and Suchi come, tell them I missed them a lot and that I hope everything is okay with them ! I'll cya girls tomorrow !! Byeeeee !! *hugs*
Good night Navz. SD. Suchi was online after episode but she didn't like episode due to BG music of stalker during NivRen scenes, I think she was bummed out so she left. Haven't seen Anju today. Hope everything is alright with her. See you tomorrow. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanixaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Milee sweetie hats off to you yaar despite of not feeling well u were still ale to give mind blowing analysis. Yaar love u and plz do take care of urself and hope to cu today.
 
navi jaani thank u so much for uploading it on YT. Loads of love and a very very big hug for u.
 
Mahi u r in full form these days. U really do need to go to India to get ur Viren. Anyways sweetie how r u feeling now. I hope u r not again out jumping in the snow barefeet.
 
All: Yaar what should i say abt today' episode. Have already watched it like more than 390 times and now thanks to Navi for uploading the video on YT I think so it will be more that 100 times today. Y just can't we get these stress free episodes more often with no CC, YD. Though I would not mind an episode without HL also. She is dictating her daughters life. She's definitely gonna ruin her daughters life but I'm afraid that she might get her to do something which might ruin Nivren though they trust each other immensley and the best thing abt their relationship is communication. They do communicate their concerns with each other but still. Nivi was today the way she use to be before marriage. Bossing around Viren the way she use to boss him around before marriage but hats off to Viren he always makes her agree to what he wants but not by forcing himself on her. He know how to make her say yes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Wow Zarmeen that's some number. I loved last two episodes, I don't understand why they need a stressful situations to raise TRP, I see more people happy today about show that on maha episode. Don't get this CTs. Anyways I love how Viren applies reverse psychology on Nivi and Nivi just falls for it. Since yesterday he is doing this. He exactly knows how to make Nivi dance according to his wishes. Nivi doesn't need that technique much as her wishes are always Viren's command, but now looking at Nivi today she is not going to be far behind Viren in anyways. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

Girls i'm off now, if Anju and Suchi come, tell them I missed them a lot and that I hope everything is okay with them ! I'll cya girls tomorrow !! Byeeeee !! *hugs*
Good night Navz. SD. Suchi was online after episode but she didn't like episode due to BG music of stalker during NivRen scenes, I think she was bummed out so she left. Haven't seen Anju today. Hope everything is alright with her. See you tomorrow. 

hmm yes i was also upset with the BG music why did they give that??????
So what is happening with anju and suchi??? No i am worried. are they allrite?????


Bye Navz sweets we didnt even get to talkCry

Ketty do u know which pg i can find Navz and milee's analysis as well. thanks sweets i am bothering u soo much, oh well get use to of this annoying shova lolzBig smile. Love u jaan.
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Milee sweetie hats off to you yaar despite of not feeling well u were still ale to give mind blowing analysis. Yaar love u and plz do take care of urself and hope to cu today.
 
navi jaani thank u so much for uploading it on YT. Loads of love and a very very big hug for u.
 
Mahi u r in full form these days. U really do need to go to India to get ur Viren. Anyways sweetie how r u feeling now. I hope u r not again out jumping in the snow barefeet.
 
All: Yaar what should i say abt today' episode. Have already watched it like more than 390 times and now thanks to Navi for uploading the video on YT I think so it will be more that 100 times today. Y just can't we get these stress free episodes more often with no CC, YD. Though I would not mind an episode without HL also. She is dictating her daughters life. She's definitely gonna ruin her daughters life but I'm afraid that she might get her to do something which might ruin Nivren though they trust each other immensley and the best thing abt their relationship is communication. They do communicate their concerns with each other but still. Nivi was today the way she use to be before marriage. Bossing around Viren the way she use to boss him around before marriage but hats off to Viren he always makes her agree to what he wants but not by forcing himself on her. He know how to make her say yes.

ZARMEENHugsweety how r u ??? Xray went allrite naa??how is ur arm??Man i missed u soo much precious didnt get to talk to u properly. Lolz i am also watching the epi over and over agin despite me being in class now LOLmy lecturer is gonna kick me out soon lolz(i am on my laptop now sneaking in and watching and chatting with you guysEvil Smile)
Yes no CC,YD YES!!!!!!!!!!!!PartyDancingSO HAPPY!!! uff they should just throw away HL as wellAngry
AND NIVREN oh my oh myDay Dreaming
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Milee sweetie hats off to you yaar despite of not feeling well u were still ale to give mind blowing analysis. Yaar love u and plz do take care of urself and hope to cu today.
 
navi jaani thank u so much for uploading it on YT. Loads of love and a very very big hug for u.
 
Mahi u r in full form these days. U really do need to go to India to get ur Viren. Anyways sweetie how r u feeling now. I hope u r not again out jumping in the snow barefeet.
 
All: Yaar what should i say abt today' episode. Have already watched it like more than 390 times and now thanks to Navi for uploading the video on YT I think so it will be more that 100 times today. Y just can't we get these stress free episodes more often with no CC, YD. Though I would not mind an episode without HL also. She is dictating her daughters life. She's definitely gonna ruin her daughters life but I'm afraid that she might get her to do something which might ruin Nivren though they trust each other immensley and the best thing abt their relationship is communication. They do communicate their concerns with each other but still. Nivi was today the way she use to be before marriage. Bossing around Viren the way she use to boss him around before marriage but hats off to Viren he always makes her agree to what he wants but not by forcing himself on her. He know how to make her say yes.

Hehe heyyyy Zarmeen di. I'm in full form these days? Heheh. I didn't think so.I thought I was just sweet little innocent Mahi. And hey, who says my soon to be has to be Indian? Or even Desi for that matter? And I want Viren as in Viren Sood. He's awesome. I wish he were real! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani


hmm yes i was also upset with the BG music why did they give that??????
So what is happening with anju and suchi??? No i am worried. are they allrite?????


Bye Navz sweets we didnt even get to talkCry

Ketty do u know which pg i can find Navz and milee's analysis as well. thanks sweets i am bothering u soo much, oh well get use to of this annoying shova lolzBig smile. Love u jaan.
Milee's on 135 and Navz's on 126

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Wow Zarmeen that's some number. I loved last two episodes, I don't understand why they need a stressful situations to raise TRP, I see more people happy today about show that on maha episode. Don't get this CTs. Anyways I love how Viren applies reverse psychology on Nivi and Nivi just falls for it. Since yesterday he is doing this. He exactly knows how to make Nivi dance according to his wishes. Nivi doesn't need that technique much as her wishes are always Viren's command, but now looking at Nivi today she is not going to be far behind Viren in anyways. 
Hey Ketty same here. Loved last 2 episodes and just wish they could give us these sweet episodes each and every day . He has always done this with her. He always applies reverse psychology with her oz he know now the she is in love with him and on the confession day he said to her kay mein tumhay utna hee janta hoon jitna tum khud ko janti ho and he is absolutely right no one know Nivi better than him and since the beginning whenevr he challanges her Nivi not knowing his tactics always falls into his trap and accepts those challanges.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index