India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 14)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
hey NaviHug yes, such an adorable segment and I too felt KinHa were so comfortable together and yes, this time when he teased he, she just looked at him and smiledEmbarrassed

I can't wait to see thisDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hey NaviHug yes, such an adorable segment and I too felt KinHa were so comfortable together and yes, this time when he teased he, she just looked at him and smiledEmbarrassed

I knowwwww ! and did you notice today they were very casual with each other, not formal at all ! no aap or anything !! Kinshuk was like phirse bol do and not phirse bol dein !!! LOL So good to see them share that friendly rapport !! Smile

I can't wait to see it eiher aashvee !! I really hope we get it tonight !! also am dying to see NvRen go alone somewhere on a trip !! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I knowwwww ! and did you notice today they were very casual with each other, not formal at all ! no aap or anything !! Kinshuk was like phirse bol do and not phirse bol dein !!! LOL So good to see them share that friendly rapport !! Smile

I can't wait to see it eiher aashvee !! I really hope we get it tonight !! also am dying to see NvRen go alone somewhere on a trip !! Smile

OMG!!!! You are so right. I was so focussing on their body language and their smiles, I just did not pay attention to the "phirse bol do" And did you see how K leans slightly towards N while saying ek bar ek baar ek baar phirse...They are really comfortable with each other and it showed totally in this segment.

Even the "tarkeebe segment" was so adorable where neha blushes at the last sentence of tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam" and sh covers her mouth and giggles and K completes "tere pairon mein gir kar mar jaaye hum" And then K tells N that you sang for Viren and I love you for this. Awww, they are to die for, so cuteDay Dreaming

My Gosh! An entire week of episodes with no soul and happiness sucking dementors and only our darlings on screen.....That would be beyond awesome, CTs please listen to usDay Dreaming

How are you doing now navi?Hug I heard you were not feeling well last nightCry

I was super upset last night because I was suddenly worried about the CTs whom I don;t trust. But I'm okay now and so happy to see this segmentEmbarrassed

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 11 January 2011 at 3:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanScintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

OMG!!!! You are so right. I was so focussing on their body language and their smiles, I just did not pay attention to the "phirse bol do" And did you see how K leans slightly towards N while saying phirse bol do...They are really comfortable with each other and it showed totally in this segment.

Even the "tarkeebe segment" was so adorable where neha blushes at the last sentence of tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam" and sh covers her mouth and giggles and K completes "tere pairon mein gir kar mar jaaye hum" And then K tells N that you sang for Viren and I love you for this. Awww, they are to die for, so cuteDay Dreaming

My Gosh! An entire week of episodes with no soul and happiness sucking dementors and only our darlings on screen.....That would be beyond awesome, CTs please listen to usDay Dreaming

How are you doing now navi?Hug I heard you were not feeling well last nightCry

I was super upset last night because I was suddenly worried about the CTs whom I don;t trust. But I'm okay now and so happy to see this segmentEmbarrassed

Awww I know sweetie, they are really so cute together !! Its good to see them on so comfortable with each other, they must do a lot of masti together on the sets !! LOL

I'm okay now, I was just a little about about something, am over it now !! *hugs* thanks for asking !!

and don't worry about the CT's honey, just remember at the end NivRen's love story is their trump card, they can't afford to mess it up !!!

fai_luBz_NehaHCaashvee.rahejaShayafansihusimran728Scintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Awww Navz i am so happy that u too are a KinHa supporter (in different sense) like me and Aashvee are. Navz u mentioned once that whenever u feel deeply for a onscreen couple and hope that they end up together it happens. Navz could u pls pls wish that for KinHa too Embarrassed

fai_luBz_NehaHCaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aashvee.raheja]Okay Snehoo, firstly check 19:45 of Dhruvie's link. Freeze..

Aashu which link honey. Pls give me the link Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatingxaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
OMG...just now saw d segment...nivi is looking sooooo cute...usually i 've eyes for both nivi n viren but today i cud see only nivi....she's soooo cute today....Embarrassed

fai_luBz_NehaHCaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

OMG...just now saw d segment...nivi is looking sooooo cute...usually i 've eyes for both nivi n viren but today i cud see only nivi....she's soooo cute today....Embarrassed

Hey Ashly. Good morning/evening honey. 

Yes Nivi looks damn cute when she smiles. she has a 1000 watt smile but kya karein CT's never let her smile in the show. Dekha na Viren is counting from so many days and its still not reached 20 Cry

fai_luBz_NehaHCsimran728Scintillatingashred12xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index