Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 139)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls I am off, see you all tomorrow. And wish we get some more NivRen's chatpati scenes.

Okay Milee, take care babes, and pleaseeee don't exert or exhaust yourself too much because of your !! *hugs*

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

@Rachu, your analysis was short and sweet. Yes, Nivi is getting there and Viren bachu bachkay rahna. She is learning pretty fast from you.

@Navi, Beautiful analysis dear as usual, Loved your point on Nivi's worry I had the same thoughts and wrote the same.

@Ketty, you did an analysis too, NivRen ka jadoo. But I loved it so much getting influenced by all haan.

@Mahi, Good one but tumhara mein kya karoon. I don't know how we can control you but be aware that Viren is 100% Patnivrata Pati hai and our Nivi is getting their if you look at her husband wrong way she is a tigress so be awareLOL

@Moni, I knew you would write such big analysis. Good one dear keep on rocking.

@All, sorry I just could find these analysis and could not read all your posts as I am still feeling weak and could not hold up for long. Sorry for that but I miss you all so much.
So I better get back I have some work and need to rest. So see you all tomorrow.

Hey... come on, di. If Viren were real then Nivi would have NO chance what so ever. Viren can be the most patnivrata pati ever but if he were up against me, he wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd make Viren go crazy over me. And Nivi... he'd forget she ever existed. Hehe. LOL
LOLLOLLOL Tu bhi na kabi nahi sudregi. Take care you crazy girl. LOL

You already know di Wink
And hey, I'm not crazy..
just crazy about Viren LOL
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Girls, forget to tell you, have uploaded the NivRen scene on YT ! Since all the scenes were about NivRen's honey moon, I complied all the scenes in one ! soooooooooooo enjoy !! *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007lamsmahix3gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I hope Anju di is okay Shocked
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, forget to tell you, have uploaded the NivRen scene on YT ! Since all the scenes were about NivRen's honey moon, I complied all the scenes in one ! soooooooooooo enjoy !! *hugs*

Yayyy! 
Thanks Navz di!
*runs to go watch*
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Okay so Viren called Nivi a dubbu and a daarpook... I know what a daarpook is but what is a dubbu??

And also, Viren said something like "na re ga baas, na baajey ga baasuri" .. what does that mean?
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Okay so Viren called Nivi a dubbu and a daarpook... I know what a daarpook is but what is a dubbu??

And also, Viren said something like "na re ga baas, na baajey ga baasuri" .. what does that mean?
Hi my Mahi sweets!! Hug Okay, 'dubbu' means dumb. The phrase basically meant that he cancelled the honeymoon itself, since it was creating so many issues between Nivren, (implying that the root cause of all these arguments is the honeymoon, right, so just remove the root cause) so if you eradicate/remove the baas there won't be any baasuri, & no baasuri to play. That makes sense??

Edited by Excruciating - 12 January 2011 at 3:18pm
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi my Mahi sweets!! Hug Okay, 'dubbu' means dumb. The phrase basically meant that he cancelled the honeymoon itself, since it was creating so many issues between Nivren, so if you eradicate/remove the baas there won't be any baasuri, & no baasuri to play. That makes sense??

Ohh I see! And heyy Payal di!! *hugs* Hug 
Is baas even a word? 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index