Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 138)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Mahi Mahi Mahi what a beautiful analysis you gave today I totally loved it but Jaan you again loosed your control sweety remember Viren is 100% patnivrata sood who can love only and only his better half Nivedita Viren Sood and can't even look at any girl.

Earlier people use to scare from Viren torondo sood but I must tell you If Viren is torondo then Nivi is Tsunami Don't even dare to get near to her husband she will kill you with her eyes only I can see she will be more possessive for Viren then he himself and she will not leave him if she see him with anyother girl. understand na baby phir mat kehna warn nahi kiya
Very true Rach, what we saw today was just a trailer, not the whole movie, picture bhi baki hai mere dost. But it was wonderful delight to watch her like that.  It was Nivi before marriage with little bit for gist. And shows that what a pure and unconditional love of someone can do to a person, she is changing without even realizing. 

Nivi knows how insanely in love with her is Viren, yet the fact that she didn't even like that fact that he mentioned giving all those clothes to another girl or going to holidays with her speaks volumes about how much she loves him !! With is such a huge contrast to her love for Sid, where she was ready to give him up to her sister !! Had it been Viren instead of Sid, I have doubts about the fact that she would have given him up so easily to Divya, and lets suppose even if she did thought for a second, it would have not worked because Viren would have known what is going on in her mind in a second and would have told Divya everything instead of romancing her !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014gmann2010SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

@Ketty, thanks dear for the comments.And Yes I want to see this chatpati Nivi always but I love the innocent one too. But have to say Viren only can bring that chatpati Nivi out. And yes, I was like Nivi after marriage poor my dear Husband abhi bhi chel raha hai mujeLOL.

@Moni, thank you dear for loving my analysis.

@Navi, oh dear you are so sweet with your comments. Didn't I write in my analysis that only Viren knows the real Nivi, I think even dadi doesn't know that her granddaughter has that quality. He saw her all angry mode and all right when they met as strangers that is the reason I think but I love Viren for bringing this real Nivi out. Today and yesterday scenes were really awesome. They are behaving just like typical newly married couple. I am dying to see what will happen in their holiday. what will he do to and how will she react. And the segment you sent me is gearing up my anticipation more and more. They said something about adventure, do you think they will be outing somewhere alone. I really don't know how RS shows work. Because after a long gap I just watched MJHT and it was a youth show and they were very bold with some of their scenes.
And yes, I am taking little breaks in between work.

@RAchu, thanks dear for the comment. And yes our Awesome Threesome stole the show. I love them to the core.
I love her to give a good slap to JAAL too but I don't think she will send them to jail. She is very kind hearted person dear so she will excuse them but their Son won't excuse them because he always sides with truth. It will be his wife, Tayiji and Sid who will make him understand and make him pardon his parents.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsgmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ milee : thanks a ton for liking my analysis but in front of yours, it is nothing !!! I'm missing Anju a lot tonight, I wonder where is she ? I haven't seen her at all today, I hope everything is well with her !!

Sweetie you must rest now and keep taking breaks in between work so you don't get tired because you said na you are feeling week, so conserve your energy as much as you can and please take care !! *hugs*

Oh Navi, don't say like that I love your analysis. Its amazing the way you write. So don't you ever say like that.

So Anju, wasn't here all day. Hope everything is fine.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by milee1014

@Rachu, your analysis was short and sweet. Yes, Nivi is getting there and Viren bachu bachkay rahna. She is learning pretty fast from you.

@Navi, Beautiful analysis dear as usual, Loved your point on Nivi's worry I had the same thoughts and wrote the same.

@Ketty, you did an analysis too, NivRen ka jadoo. But I loved it so much getting influenced by all haan.

@Mahi, Good one but tumhara mein kya karoon. I don't know how we can control you but be aware that Viren is 100% Patnivrata Pati hai and our Nivi is getting their if you look at her husband wrong way she is a tigress so be awareLOL

@Moni, I knew you would write such big analysis. Good one dear keep on rocking.

@All, sorry I just could find these analysis and could not read all your posts as I am still feeling weak and could not hold up for long. Sorry for that but I miss you all so much.
So I better get back I have some work and need to rest. So see you all tomorrow.

Hey... come on, di. If Viren were real then Nivi would have NO chance what so ever. Viren can be the most patnivrata pati ever but if he were up against me, he wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd make Viren go crazy over me. And Nivi... he'd forget she ever existed. Hehe. LOL
LOLLOLLOL Tu bhi na kabi nahi sudregi. Take care you crazy girl. LOL

mahix3Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Ok girls I am off, see you all tomorrow. And wish we get some more NivRen's chatpati scenes.

xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

@Rachu, your analysis was short and sweet. Yes, Nivi is getting there and Viren bachu bachkay rahna. She is learning pretty fast from you.

@Navi, Beautiful analysis dear as usual, Loved your point on Nivi's worry I had the same thoughts and wrote the same.

@Ketty, you did an analysis too, NivRen ka jadoo. But I loved it so much getting influenced by all haan.

@Mahi, Good one but tumhara mein kya karoon. I don't know how we can control you but be aware that Viren is 100% Patnivrata Pati hai and our Nivi is getting their if you look at her husband wrong way she is a tigress so be awareLOL

@Moni, I knew you would write such big analysis. Good one dear keep on rocking.

@All, sorry I just could find these analysis and could not read all your posts as I am still feeling weak and could not hold up for long. Sorry for that but I miss you all so much.
So I better get back I have some work and need to rest. So see you all tomorrow.
Thanks Milee, it means a lot. Waise sangat ka asar thoda to hoga hi na. But thing is I am very impatient person and restless person, and writing analysis is not my cup of tea. I can't sit still for more than few minutes and even can't hold a thought for longer period. I always wonder how you all do this everyday and I admire all of you for taking so much time putting your thoughts together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

@Ketty, thanks dear for the comments.And Yes I want to see this chatpati Nivi always but I love the innocent one too. But have to say Viren only can bring that chatpati Nivi out. And yes, I was like Nivi after marriage poor my dear Husband abhi bhi chel raha hai mujeLOL.

@Moni, thank you dear for loving my analysis.

@Navi, oh dear you are so sweet with your comments. Didn't I write in my analysis that only Viren knows the real Nivi, I think even dadi doesn't know that her granddaughter has that quality. He saw her all angry mode and all right when they met as strangers that is the reason I think but I love Viren for bringing this real Nivi out. Today and yesterday scenes were really awesome. They are behaving just like typical newly married couple. I am dying to see what will happen in their holiday. what will he do to and how will she react. And the segment you sent me is gearing up my anticipation more and more. They said something about adventure, do you think they will be outing somewhere alone. I really don't know how RS shows work. Because after a long gap I just watched MJHT and it was a youth show and they were very bold with some of their scenes.
And yes, I am taking little breaks in between work.

@RAchu, thanks dear for the comment. And yes our Awesome Threesome stole the show. I love them to the core.
I love her to give a good slap to JAAL too but I don't think she will send them to jail. She is very kind hearted person dear so she will excuse them but their Son won't excuse them because he always sides with truth. It will be his wife, Tayiji and Sid who will make him understand and make him pardon his parents.

Milee, it is so true that only Virens know the real Nivi, because he has seen all sides of her, that is why he fell in love with her, remember how he said during his confession 'why did you bump into me every time, because every time we met I saw a new side of you and could not help but fall in love with you' Embarrassed

I'm so looking forward to this holiday trip too because the article said that they have shot and planned some amazing romantic moments between the two couples ! But since it is a RS show, my expectations are not high at all because am used to star one shows which are very bold, yet shot in a very decent and a dignified way, but RS always keeps the love scenes to PG material !! So am expecting only cute and sweet romantic moments instead of intense and passionate !! Although at this point and with Viren's character cute and sweet love scenes won't suit NivRen ! I just hope the CT's have read suchi's weekend retreat, because she has shown how they can shown subtle passion without being bold too !! Lets see !! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

@ milee : thanks a ton for liking my analysis but in front of yours, it is nothing !!! I'm missing Anju a lot tonight, I wonder where is she ? I haven't seen her at all today, I hope everything is well with her !!

Sweetie you must rest now and keep taking breaks in between work so you don't get tired because you said na you are feeling week, so conserve your energy as much as you can and please take care !! *hugs*

Oh Navi, don't say like that I love your analysis. Its amazing the way you write. So don't you ever say like that.

So Anju, wasn't here all day. Hope everything is fine.

Nope, I haven't seen her online the whole day today, so am a little worried, hope everything is okay.

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index