India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 137)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
@keetyy Ya Kettyy aggredd wid ur words . dis is wht d real Nivi was n now she is again rising up n coming out onlyn only becozz of her love VIREN whom she lovess deeplyyy .

@asyaa yupp dear Ct's reallyy gave a pleasant surprise after sat . amazingg . They fulfilledd d kami of Viren n NivRen of those last week . n we hav 2 se lozzz more NiVrEn now . tht 2 romantic one as HM track is just came . uhhhh can'ttt waittttt yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Okk Gals time 2 say BYE . so eill b back tomm wid again a wonderful episdoe . I m sure of it . So till them BYE GN n SD of Viren n NiVren . lovv u all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@Rachu, your analysis was short and sweet. Yes, Nivi is getting there and Viren bachu bachkay rahna. She is learning pretty fast from you.

@Navi, Beautiful analysis dear as usual, Loved your point on Nivi's worry I had the same thoughts and wrote the same.

@Ketty, you did an analysis too, NivRen ka jadoo. But I loved it so much getting influenced by all haan.

@Mahi, Good one but tumhara mein kya karoon. I don't know how we can control you but be aware that Viren is 100% Patnivrata Pati hai and our Nivi is getting their if you look at her husband wrong way she is a tigress so be awareLOL

@Moni, I knew you would write such big analysis. Good one dear keep on rocking.

@All, sorry I just could find these analysis and could not read all your posts as I am still feeling weak and could not hold up for long. Sorry for that but I miss you all so much.
So I better get back I have some work and need to rest. So see you all tomorrow.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
heyyyy Mileee !!! *hugs* Im glad you are better,but please make sure you rest and take good care of yourself so you get your strength back !! Thank you soooooooooo much for writing such an amaizng analysis for us sweetie, especially with you being sick !!!

Loved it as usual !! If you read mine, its almost the same !!! LOLEmbarrassed yours is much more detailed and well written !! agree with you totally !!

Nivi totally stole the show for me today, and i loved the episode for another reason that it is the first time after their wedding that I saw the old NivRen, because remember how before the wedding we saw Nivi spitting fire in anger and bossing Viren around, but after their marriage because of the MP and rift track, we lost that Nivi and NivRen somewhere, so it was soooooooo good to have them bacl bickering and arguing like a typical hubby and wife !! EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by xaviara - 12 January 2011 at 2:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728lamszarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@miliee thanxxxx jaaan . it means a lottt for me .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Millie again a mindwobbling Analysis I loved it and agree the way you describe VD relation with both Nivi and Viren and the name Awesome threesome. Definitely when 3 are together they steel the limelight of the show.  

One thing I really want the day VD comes to know about JAAL that they killed Bhuvan, they are responsible for ruining Sid life by getting him married with Divya. I want her to slap hard on JAAL face and forget all the marayada and give Chanchal a very good peace of mind. I don't want her to cry and send both of them to JAIL and not forgive them and give love and support to Viren which he must be needing at that time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
@ milee : thanks a ton for liking my analysis but in front of yours, it is nothing !!! I'm missing Anju a lot tonight, I wonder where is she ? I haven't seen her at all today, I hope everything is well with her !!

Sweetie you must rest now and keep taking breaks in between work so you don't get tired because you said na you are feeling week, so conserve your energy as much as you can and please take care !! *hugs*

milee1014zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@Rachu, your analysis was short and sweet. Yes, Nivi is getting there and Viren bachu bachkay rahna. She is learning pretty fast from you.

@Navi, Beautiful analysis dear as usual, Loved your point on Nivi's worry I had the same thoughts and wrote the same.

@Ketty, you did an analysis too, NivRen ka jadoo. But I loved it so much getting influenced by all haan.

@Mahi, Good one but tumhara mein kya karoon. I don't know how we can control you but be aware that Viren is 100% Patnivrata Pati hai and our Nivi is getting their if you look at her husband wrong way she is a tigress so be awareLOL

@Moni, I knew you would write such big analysis. Good one dear keep on rocking.

@All, sorry I just could find these analysis and could not read all your posts as I am still feeling weak and could not hold up for long. Sorry for that but I miss you all so much.
So I better get back I have some work and need to rest. So see you all tomorrow.

Hey... come on, di. If Viren were real then Nivi would have NO chance what so ever. Viren can be the most patnivrata pati ever but if he were up against me, he wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd make Viren go crazy over me. And Nivi... he'd forget she ever existed. Hehe. LOL

milee1014zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index