OMG I WAS ABLE TO LINK THAT CORRECTLY!!
YAY!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Milee, good to know that your doing better, still sweetie take more rest. Dear loved your analysis and I was LOL when you said you did same as Nivi about HM. I enjoyed watching Viren's chatpati wife a lot today. Hope we have a honor to see that everyday. I know  I am being greedy but kya kare.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushimoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Mahi Mahi Mahi what a beautiful analysis you gave today I totally loved it but Jaan you again loosed your control sweety remember Viren is 100% patnivrata sood who can love only and only his better half Nivedita Viren Sood and can't even look at any girl.

Earlier people use to scare from Viren torondo sood but I must tell you If Viren is torondo then Nivi is Tsunami Don't even dare to get near to her husband she will kill you with her eyes only I can see she will be more possessive for Viren then he himself and she will not leave him if she see him with anyother girl. understand na baby phir mat kehna warn nahi kiya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Mahi Mahi Mahi what a beautiful analysis you gave today I totally loved it but Jaan you again loosed your control sweety remember Viren is 100% patnivrata sood who can love only and only his better half Nivedita Viren Sood and can't even look at any girl.

Earlier people use to scare from Viren torondo sood but I must tell you If Viren is torondo then Nivi is Tsunami Don't even dare to get near to her husband she will kill you with her eyes only I can see she will be more possessive for Viren then he himself and she will not leave him if she see him with anyother girl. understand na baby phir mat kehna warn nahi kiya

Aaree di! I don't see why you don't understand... no matter how paavitra Viren Sood is.. once I grab a hold of him, he'll forget that there was ever a girl named Nivedita. He can only love his better half right? Well in my world, I am his better half and thus he loves me and only me LOL (ohh how I wish that were true).

And thank you di for liking my analysis. I posted the new thread already so once this thread is finished, we can just move on to the next. As dor Tsunami Nivedita, wait until she meets Earthquake Mahi. She's lose if she ever even dared to try with me. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Very true Rach, what we saw today was just a trailer, not the whole movie, picture bhi baki hai mere dost. But it was wonderful delight to watch her like that.  It was Nivi before marriage with little bit for gist. And shows that what a pure and unconditional love of someone can do to a person, she is changing without even realizing. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushisimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna

...this came out perfectly as I was able to link the page (I finally learned! Woohoo). So now there is our next thread dearies. Sorry if it isn't too fabulous. I tried Confused

Edited by mahix3 - 12 January 2011 at 2:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Just want to say that this weeks episodes have been AWESOME!!! I'm enjoying every NivRen minute! However, I am angered by PB! PB just pisses me off with her jealousy and manipulative ways. Not only is she ruining her own marriage, but she's going to cause problems for NivRen! And HELLO, Viren made plans to take his wife out so if anyone is a kabaab mein hadi in Goa it's PB and poor Sid!!

Edited by asyadada - 12 January 2011 at 6:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@milieeee wowww milieee amazingggg . loveddd ur analysis . Wonderful .

@meww Oh meww thanxxxxxx Jaaaann . Plzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz make my Kinshuk shirtless plzzzzzzz . I will b soooo happyyyy plzzzzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index