The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by MewPrincess

chapter 2 is posted in my FF  wow i'm writing fast lol and its only because of you guys support thnx for supporting me!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1587154&PID=38062477&#38062477

Wowww jaan I will definatelyy read it n comment . I read ur chap 1st n it was amzinggg . didn't get time 2 comment on it Cry but i will comment okk jaaan Big smile n keep on writting
awwwww if you read it and comment i'll make him shirtless i promise you that di Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ mahi : you can open the next thread if you want.

@ zarmeen :how are u feeling now sweetie ? did you get that xray done and how is your arm now ? still hurts ?

Navi and Moni jaanis I'm better. Yes got the xray done yesterday but over they send directly to dr and if there is anything wrong then the dr gives u a call. I was in lot of pain last night but I'm better now  And thank u so much guys for the concern.

Edited by zarmeeno - 12 January 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiParamorexaviaramoniluvskinshuk

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by zarmeeno

I cannot DD and HL anymore. DD is so full of jealousy.  She just needs an excue to feel jealous from Nivi whether Nivi is in trouble VD, Viren or anybody else concentrating on Nivi or Nivi going on holidays she is never happy for her. she is more than selfish and I feel the way she is dictating terms on S. S. will take out all his frustration on her one day and I'm waiting for that day but as far as Nivi and S. past is concerned I want NT daadi to tell her that with a tight slap on her and HL' face and loo at that HL he is totally running her daughter's life.

DI. Don't even get me started about those two.
They are so stupid and pathetic.
It's sad how Hemleta thinks by destroying her daughter's life, that she is helping her.
Divya is selfish, conceited, pathetic, psychotic and wayy too controlling!
I hated Sid after what he did to Nivi and well right now, I kind of still hate him (plus I feel maybe he is the stalker) but I pity him really.
I mean who wants a wife like Divya?
Divya thinks manipulating her husband will make him do whatever she wants, perhaps-- HOWEVER-- he will never be able to love you after that crap!
And honestly now I dont want him to fall in love with DD and that will teach HL and DD a lesson that love cannot be gained by manipulating.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728xaviara

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

@ zarmeen :how are u feeling now sweetie ? did you get that xray done and how is your arm now ? still hurts ?

Navi and Moni jaanis I'm better. Yes got the xray done yesterday but over they send directly to dr and if there is anything wrong then the dr gives u a call. I was in lot of pain last night but I'm better now
what happened di are you okaay??
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

New thread title...

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna

...how does that sound?
Mahi wonderful analysis sweetie. Don't waste your energy on PB Divya just concentrate on NivRen, just Viren if you prefer. Wink

I love the title you suggested. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Navi and Moni jaanis I'm better. Yes got the xray done yesterday but over they send directly to dr and if there is anything wrong then the dr gives u a call. I was in lot of pain last night but I'm better now
Nothing much jaani just fell from the stairs 3 weeks ago and got hurt. My neck and back r better but my arm is really hurting bad so that's y I don't come online that often these days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Paramorexaviara

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Nothing much jaani just fell from the stairs 3 weeks ago and got hurt. My neck and back r better but my arm is really hurting bad so that's y I don't come online that often these days.
awwwwwwww diii are you okay? please take care of yourself and take lots of rest okay and plzzzzz take care yourself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index