Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 132)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Soo Guyzz who is givng me competition in watchng d episode no of times . I hav watched it more then 30 times . Any1 who is ahead me heheee ?

I BEAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by tamushi

@Navz - as usual amazing ,excellent analysis navz, loved it.thanksHug  And nivio complaing to vd about viren - was shoo cute.

hey sauji !!! thanks !!! *hugs* tonight's episode was a dream come true !! NivRen bickering like typical hubby and wife and Nivi bossing her over smart hubby !! she doesn't realize she has just fallen into his smartly laid trap !!! LOL

Hey Naz go and make next thread aur bada sa introduction dena ok as this thread is already reached 130 pages I am sure it will be completed before eveining

Rachu, I would love to but the epi is downloaded and am editing the scenes right now !! If i started working on the new thread, the scenes will be delayed !! can anyone else open the new thread ??? Embarrassed Why dont you open the next one janu ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

@Navz - as usual amazing ,excellent analysis navz, loved it.thanksHug  And nivio complaing to vd about viren - was shoo cute.

hey sauji !!! thanks !!! *hugs* tonight's episode was a dream come true !! NivRen bickering like typical hubby and wife and Nivi bossing her over smart hubby !! she doesn't realize she has just fallen into his smartly laid trap !!! LOL

Hey Naz go and make next thread aur bada sa introduction dena ok as this thread is already reached 130 pages I am sure it will be completed before eveining

Rachu, I would love to but the epi is downloaded and am editing the scenes right now !! If i started working on the new thread, the scenes will be delayed !! can anyone else open the new thread ??? Embarrassed Why dont you open the next one janu ?

Ohh who's opening the next thread? Because I have a song I want them to post as well! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728tamushixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Wowwww  mahi excelllent analysis . mzinggg wonderful n i completlyy completlyy agrree wid ur each n everyy word . .

Jaan DUMBO means FOOLISH

n na rahega baas na bajegi basuri is a hindi proverb whch means kill d reason n ur motive will  fulfilled ( Somethng like tht )

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Soo Guyzz who is givng me competition in watchng d episode no of times . I hav watched it more then 30 times . Any1 who is ahead me heheee ?

I BEAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh seriosullyy Mahi . wht number of time u r seeng rght now ? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Sneha, Sauji, Sanju, Mahi, Lamya - Hi my lovelies. Hug OMG, this was just an amazing episode. I am so excited. I wish someone anyone of you his here and I can give you a hug. Today's episode has made me so happy. I cannot tell you. As you said, it is so diffucult to describe this feeling you are having after watching the episode today.
Sanju - Girl you got lucky, dear. I would love to receive such a fabulous birthday gift.
Hi, Navz is here too. Hi, sweets. Hug Did you see the episode?? I think I have gone really crazy after watching it..

we still can have hug-Hug

yes it just too adorable episode, also I wanted to do that happy dance with virenROFL
though i don't know dancing, it was so inspiring and natural reaction ROFLBig smile

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hug

Hug
ISorry Mahi, I am still unable to like ur postsCry

Awwwh Sauji di, it's okay.
Just do the Viren victory dance for me.
HAIII how cute was that? 

thanks mahi.
here you go- this is me ddancing -Dancing

This dance was best of kinny till date

BEST VIREN DANCE EVER!
I HIGHLY DOUBT ANYTHING CAN BEAT THAT....
unless he does a shitless, towel dance
You know like from DDLJ... now that sounds like the best Viren dance ever!

And hehe LOOK SAJUI DI DANCING 
LOL

Mahi jaaan i completlyyy completlyy agrre wid u .dis Victory dance oops my mistake . I mean dis sexyyyy hotttttt victory dance of VIREN SOOD can't b beaten by any person on dis earth . neverrrrr . dis was d best .n Yes only it cn b beaten by Viren Sood only tht2 shirtless towel sawariya dance LOLWink .GOd when we gonna get it. We r demanding Kinny n RS frm 3 yrs dis .But till now no sign Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Sneha, Sauji, Sanju, Mahi, Lamya - Hi my lovelies. Hug OMG, this was just an amazing episode. I am so excited. I wish someone anyone of you his here and I can give you a hug. Today's episode has made me so happy. I cannot tell you. As you said, it is so diffucult to describe this feeling you are having after watching the episode today.
Sanju - Girl you got lucky, dear. I would love to receive such a fabulous birthday gift.
Hi, Navz is here too. Hi, sweets. Hug Did you see the episode?? I think I have gone really crazy after watching it..

we still can have hug-Hug

yes it just too adorable episode, also I wanted to do that happy dance with virenROFL
though i don't know dancing, it was so inspiring and natural reaction ROFLBig smile

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hug

Hug
ISorry Mahi, I am still unable to like ur postsCry

Awwwh Sauji di, it's okay.
Just do the Viren victory dance for me.
HAIII how cute was that? 

thanks mahi.
here you go- this is me ddancing -Dancing

This dance was best of kinny till date

BEST VIREN DANCE EVER!
I HIGHLY DOUBT ANYTHING CAN BEAT THAT....
unless he does a shitless, towel dance
You know like from DDLJ... now that sounds like the best Viren dance ever!

And hehe LOOK SAJUI DI DANCING 
LOL

Mahi jaaan i completlyyy completlyy agrre wid u .dis Victory dance oops my mistake . I mean dis sexyyyy hotttttt victory dance of VIREN SOOD can't b beaten by any person on dis earth . neverrrrr . dis was d best .n Yes only it cn b beaten by Viren Sood only tht2 shirtless towel sawariya dance LOLWink .GOd when we gonna get it. We r demanding Kinny n RS frm 3 yrs dis .But till now no sign Cry

I know! I mean to have a dance like that... TRPs would SKYROCKET!!!
I mean his towel doesn't have to fall ... I mean it can fake fall or almost fall.
But a shirtless towel Viren dance! Ahh I would die!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Jaani same here and still watching

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index