Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 130)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Today I love each and every scene of NivRen. Now Nivi started feeling possessive for Viren:
  1. Yesterday she was angry why he hided he reached one day early
  2. Today I could feel her jealous when Viren said I will give this to other girl.
  3. She felt authority on Viren when she was angry on him and actually commanded him to come and help in packing.

Today we saw a very cute, chulbulli, angry, commanding and also learing how to decieve his smart 100% patnivrata cutieWink wait for few more days she will be more challu than Viren. Then Viren babu bachna phir tum usse nahi voh tumhe bevkoof banayegi.

I really love vandana she is very lovable and I loved the way she adviced both NivRen. In this house for NivRen she is loving caring mother, strict discipliner, best teacher and advisor. I think she teach best things to all the kids. I always loved the comfortable level and affection of Viren-Vandana they are best masti partners Viren has capability to wake up the naughty behaviour in very serious person except dragon clan offcourse too so who is vandana she already get little naughty with him. Three of them together always rock the scenes whether serious, emotional or MASTI.

Agreed Rachu !!! I loved how bossy nivi was by the end of the episode !!! she didnt even care she was bossing Vien in front of VD !!! LOL And like a true joru ka ghulam he follwoed her to ehlp her pack !! also i loved how he says 'Itna robe, mein toh dargaya' lolzzzz !!! Gosh I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed tonight's epi !!! Embarrassed LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushiScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Mahi and navi wonderful analysis and the way u guys portryaed our cute Nivren in word it is just wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Yaar I cant see the rest of the analysis. Maybe I'm missing something

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I dont know y but i could see a lot of similarities between Nivi and Neha today. I mean apart from the fact that Neha laughs and smiles 24/7, something abt Nivi today reminded me of Neha... Like the way she sumtimes gets annoyed by Kinny's leg pulling... The camera reel segment and all..and Neha kind of wittiness while she evades Viren's grip when he traps her against the wall....Smile

Oh i would be more than happy if as the show progresses they show a bit more bubbly and witty Nivi Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

@Navz - as usual amazing ,excellent analysis navz, loved it.thanksHug  And nivio complaing to vd about viren - was shoo cute.

hey sauji !!! thanks !!! *hugs* tonight's episode was a dream come true !! NivRen bickering like typical hubby and wife and Nivi bossing her over smart hubby !! she doesn't realize she has just fallen into his smartly laid trap !!! LOL

tamushiShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

JUst finished reading rest of the analysis. RAchu, Navi, MOni and Ketty you girls have added stars to the already mind blowing episode. Absolutely Loved it .....Big smile  HugHugHugHug

Payal janu just finished reading ur yesterday's analysis (sorry could not get out of NivRen land) had to watch the episode 100 times to satisfy myself..... You are such an awesome writer janu and i love your choice of words...  and the way u put it across... HugHug
My Snehapie. Hug Love you, sweets, so much and thanks for liking how I write. You are very kind and thanks a ton for making an effort to go & read my analysis of yesterday's episode. I think I can understand the effort that must have taken to pull yourself out of the NivRen dreamworld. Wink Hehe, you are too good. Smile In case, if you didn't get my jhappi, here it is again. Hug Hug

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Okay girls i will see you off now. Will try and catch up with your posts later Big smile

Goodnight and SD's jaannnusssHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushixaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by tamushi

@Navz - as usual amazing ,excellent analysis navz, loved it.thanksHug  And nivio complaing to vd about viren - was shoo cute.

hey sauji !!! thanks !!! *hugs* tonight's episode was a dream come true !! NivRen bickering like typical hubby and wife and Nivi bossing her over smart hubby !! she doesn't realize she has just fallen into his smartly laid trap !!! LOL

Hey Naz go and make next thread aur bada sa introduction dena ok as this thread is already reached 130 pages I am sure it will be completed before eveining

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

JUst finished reading rest of the analysis. RAchu, Navi, MOni and Ketty you girls have added stars to the already mind blowing episode. Absolutely Loved it .....Big smile  Hug

Payal janu just finished reading ur yesterday's analysis (sorry could not get out of NivRen land) had to watch the episode 100 times to satisfy myself..... You are such an awesome writer janu and i love your choice of words...  and the way u put it across... HugHug
My Snehapie. Hug Love you, sweets, so much and thanks for liking how I write. You are very kind and thanks a ton for making an effort to go & read my analysis of yesterday's episode. I think I can understand the effort that must have taken to pull yourself out of the NivRen dreamworld. Wink Hehe, you are too good. Smile In case, if you didn't get my jhappi, here it is again. Hug Hug

Love u loads jaanuu. Hoping to see your analysis of today's episode too. but since i am signing off for the moment and not sure if i will b back online today. Hun if u could PM me ur analysis. Thanking you in advance Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index