India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 129)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Navz, Moni and Ketty what a beautiful analysis omg aaj to NivRen and VD ka day hai really. I agree with Navz today Nivi stole the episode by showing she is equal in giving back to Viren. She is more witty as compared to him but just right now doesn't show much. Moni your parts were beautiful and I loved that dance too. Ketty Loved specially the part where Nivi as tigress pointing her fingure and Viren standing like innocent dara hua pati.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

SnehoooHugHugHug did you check 1:32, please please freeze and check, closed eyes ek ka aur nazar kaha doosre kaWink

Which link r u talking abt janu? IN excitement u did not even mention which segment / show link u r talking abt

Btw see 0.13 of the segment freeze Big smile kaam kuch and nazar kahin

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushizarmeenoxaviara

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Ketty, Navz, Moni,Rach... beautiful analysis sweeties.....SmileSmile

Edited by prajee - 12 January 2011 at 11:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hey SnehooHugHugHug MahiHugHugHug, payalHugHugHug, SaujiHugHugHugZarmeeHugHugHugNaviHugHugHugAnjuHugHugHugShoveeHugHugHugSanjuHugHugHug MoniHugHugHugAnd everyone on the threadHugHugHug

What a lovely lovely episodeDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Jaani a big group hug. Uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff yaar just cant get enuf of the episode. I'm just watching it again and again and again and again and the story continues...................................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

OMG pls dont start giving me ideas or else i will start imagining U and Viren instead of NivRen. Also i really pity your  would be husband LOLROFLWink U got me right Wink
[/QUOTE]

I'm not giving you ideas!!! I'm just putting my thoughts out there hehe.
And hey, I don't mind you imagining me and Viren instead of NivRen... I bet I could keep Viren more .... occupied Embarrassed

And you pity my would be husband? Shocked Why?

I won't be that bad of a wife ... I hope

[/QUOTE]

OH u got me wrong janu. i dont know how to put it decently i mean he would be exhausted on your HM LOLROFL since u dont want to leave the Hotel room..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

@Navz amazing analysis sweetie. Totally agree with you that today's episode rocked because of Nivi. What I loved most is the increasing comfort level between NivRen, now I can see Nivi as Viren's true friend the way she was getting bossy and all. Viren knows that reverse psychology always works, last too episodes are perfect example of that. Loved the way you explained Nivi's hesitance for going on HM. 

@Rach loved your analysis sweetie and all the adjective you used for Nivi, she was great today. I can't agree more with your analysis of VD's character.

@Moni loved your take on today's episode, I can clearly see your excitement in your writing. I can picture you jumping with joy. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Aashvee, Sneha, Sauji, Payal and Rach for your lovely comments. Well I only say that I had a really good teachers. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
JUst finished reading rest of the analysis. RAchu, Navi, MOni and Ketty you girls have added stars to the already mind blowing episode. Absolutely Loved it .....Big smile  HugHugHugHug

Payal janu just finished reading ur yesterday's analysis (sorry could not get out of NivRen land) had to watch the episode 100 times to satisfy myself..... You are such an awesome writer janu and i love your choice of words...  and the way u put it across... HugHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index