Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 124)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
To my lovely Sanju Di....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
**May all your wishes come true... and I bet with this last episode, it has Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by Excruciating

Sneha, Sauji, Sanju, Mahi, Lamya - Hi my lovelies. Hug OMG, this was just an amazing episode. I am so excited. I wish someone anyone of you his here and I can give you a hug. Today's episode has made me so happy. I cannot tell you. As you said, it is so diffucult to describe this feeling you are having after watching the episode today.
Sanju - Girl you got lucky, dear. I would love to receive such a fabulous birthday gift.
Hi, Navz is here too. Hi, sweets. Hug Did you see the episode?? I think I have gone really crazy after watching it..

we still can have hug-Hug

yes it just too adorable episode, also I wanted to do that happy dance with virenBlushingEmbarrassedLOLROFL
though i don't know dancing, it was so inspiring and natural reaction ROFLBig smile
And jaani despite of my stupid hand I was dancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Sneha, Sauji, Sanju, Mahi, Lamya - Hi my lovelies. Hug OMG, this was just an amazing episode. I am so excited. I wish someone anyone of you his here and I can give you a hug. Today's episode has made me so happy. I cannot tell you. As you said, it is so diffucult to describe this feeling you are having after watching the episode today.
Sanju - Girl you got lucky, dear. I would love to receive such a fabulous birthday gift.
Hi, Navz is here too. Hi, sweets. Hug Did you see the episode?? I think I have gone really crazy after watching it..

yes it just too adorable episode, also I wanted to do that happy dance with virenROFL
though i don't know dancing, it was so inspiring and natural reaction ROFLBig smile

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hug

Hug
ISorry Mahi, I am still unable to like ur postsCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

yes it just too adorable episode, also I wanted to do that happy dance with virenROFL

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hug

Hug
ISorry Mahi, I am still unable to like ur postsCry

Awwwh Sauji di, it's okay.
Just do the Viren victory dance for me.
HAIII how cute was that? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Request to Navz di...

sweetie, please please please 
can you make me a siggy with Viren's victory dance?

My baby looked sooooo sweet doing that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Payal janu did u see everyone is struggling with words i mean we all are just going on and on only saying that it was a fantabulous  episode and NivRen were cute and out of this world. Every1 is in their dreamland to comment anything else. Seriously speechless. Am going back to watching it again, Will catch u girls later ... and ek badi jhappi to you hun....Hug and all my sweethearts here Hug
Oh my Snehapie. I love you sweets. I am returning your jhappi. Hug Hug 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
OMG.... kya episode tha.... am still in NivRen dreamland....Blushing
loved it completely.... Viren teasing her with the dress, cute dance, and Nivi's Mr. Viren sood..
haay.... am completely lost..... LOL

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

And jaani despite of my stupid hand I was dancing

lol zarmeen, I know, mera to tan-man sab naach utha uska dance dekh keDancing

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index