India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 121)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
OMG, OMG what an episode. DancingDancing Oh, wow, NivRen were so cute!! So, enjoyed watching it. NivRen were just out of the world. Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRenShayafanzarmeeno

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I did want to see Nivi in western clothes ...Just to see how she would look ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG what an episode still dreaming. Full of Nivren cute scenes. And when he said kay koi tu hogi jo yeh dresses aur mujhay pasand karay I thought abt all of us and had a smile on my face.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafan

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode I love the episode.
Wow mindblowing episode and Cutie is too badmash and cute and his cutiepie started giving him back I loved the way she escaped from him while choosing the dress and she was angry at him omg She is becoming more chulbuli and shararti with Viren and her witty qualities are also started to comeout with Viren. I am sure now she will learn to Handle Chanchal from Viren very soon. Viren, Tayiji and Nivedita best trio when together hungama to hota hi hai. Today for the first time I loved Breakfast table as (dangerous dragons were not there) and the masti was done fullon there. Today each and every part was fullon masti for NivRen and Vandana. See the difference when Vandana goes to NivRen she tends to laugh not even smile and when she goes to DivSid she tends to feel sad and hurt.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafangmann2010zarmeenomoniluvskinshuk

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Rachu, Zarmeen ,my jaanus Hug Hug OMG, I have gone crazy, I really have. Wow, what an episode, my lovelies. So cute. I wish I could give you guys a hug, like a real hug. Unhappy But have to say this, it was fantastic. I am so thrilled. Dancing Dancing Where is everyone??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
guys i am happy dat i havent been disappointed on my bday and wht i loved was that NO CC or YD! whoop whoop!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanlamsDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I have to ask this...
but why is it that in the honeymoon
Nivi and Divya will go back to wearing salwaars?
It's like the same happened in Bidaai...
after marriage the girls would wear saris
but then when they went on their honeymoon
they would wear salwaars again.
Is this a Rajan S type of thing?
Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanlamsDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

OMG, OMG what an episode. DancingDancing Oh, wow, NivRen were so cute!! So, enjoyed watching it. NivRen were just out of the world. Day Dreaming

So true sweets, absolutely loved them today, the takrar, masti and everything was rocking !!!!! i am going back to watch the episode. Waiting for all u janu's analysis and pls remember to PM the analysis  Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index