Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 12)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Girls - Ketty, Simran, Zarmeen, good night, sweets. I am going to call it a night. Bye. Chat with you guys online. Simran, dear don't think too much, just wait till tomorrow to watch the episode.Smile

Good night Payal. I am calling a night too, it almost 2:30 AM. See you all in few hours. Smile

Good Nite sweetie and hope to get a rocking episode tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Excruciating

Simran, I agree with what you are saying. It baffles me as well that why can no one see the most obvious suspect, CC!! I mean, she has given so many reasons!! And, Nivi knows it first hand how much CC hates her, she still cannot think it can be her and is actually suspecting Sid? I just don't understand their reasoning.

Oh dear I vented so much today about this issue, you should have seen my posts in last thread. I just don't understand these people.
CCBM characters have a memory block where they conveniently forget everything. Like S. forgot abt JAAL and KS issue Nivi forgot abt the CC threatening her in the kitchen that she will make her life hell and nobody will know and will be able to support her.

aashvee.rahejaScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
guys please vote yaar for Nivren on this link. I have been voting for 1 hr and they are leading now...its 2am and i am going to bed.

but plz sweethearts! plz vote..i cant stand any other paid wining this.

fai_luBz_NehaHCaashvee.raheja

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by mahix3

<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">From the likes on this thread so far, I can see how many Dis I have:</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">~ Simran di</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">~ Payal di</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">~ Aashvee di</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">~ Suchi di</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">~ Shova di</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">~ Sauji di</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">~ Ketty di</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">~ Zarmeen di</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">~ Milee di</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">~ Anju di</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">~ Sanju di</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">~ Rachna di</font>

<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">and my only little sister on this thread, Faiza.</font>

<font color="#FF00CC" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">(not to mention the other dis who have yet to like this thread, for example, Navz di, Lamya di, Monica di)</font>
<font color="#FF00CC" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">
</font>
</font>
</font>
<font color="#009999" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Just wow.. I realized how many sisters I have on here all thanks to NivRen when in real life I only have my bhaiyya. You girls are great and I hope you all know that. *huge hugs*</font>
<font color="#009999" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Hug
</font>

<font color="#000033">hi mahi..good list dear..but you better add "Ashly Di" also on your list. otherwise from tomorrow she will block you from her live update!!! jus kid. i saw her name missing so thought i would let you know.</font>

<font color="#000033">plus one more person who is younger than you is "Mew" ..i read somewhere she is only 13.</font>

hmmm.. Gud idea simran dear.. Now i can threaten u guys with it.. :-D
simran, ur idea abt wat viren'll say is very viren style.. But i think we'll get some serious dialogues there today..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Anyone online?
I'm yet to read prev thread..Did aashvee n rachu give their analyses?

Edited by ashred12 - 11 January 2011 at 2:02am

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
 Hi AshleyHugHugHugHugHugthanks so much again for uploading Dil Ibaadat on Z-share jaan. Rachu has given her analysis on the last thread, can't remember the page, before page 129 I think.

I was very sad last night and so I have not been able to write jaan.Embarrassed But how sweet of you to ask jaanHugHugHugHugHug

@ Mahi, awesome introduction and lovely thread jaan, thanks so much.HugHugHugHug And I loved your analysis jaanu. Hope you give us one every day jaan.

@Kettee: jaanu, I just loved your analysis, it's so funny and witty and you have written it so well jaan. I want to read it again, it really made me smile again. And thanks again for everything jaanHug

@Shovee: jaanu, what can I say, thanks for everything and for being such a jaan always.Hug

@ Anju: jaanu, like I told you, I adored your analysis. The flow of your thoughts and how you pen them, the way I can watch the episode through your words, amazing jaan. And thanks for everything jaan. Love youHug

@ Milee: fabulous analysis Mileee, I can't get enough of it. It totally calmed me and made me feel wonderful again. I love each and every word and seriously it is amazing that you analyse so beautifully.Thanks so much jaanHug

@ Rachu: Thanks so much for such a positive and wonderful analysis jaan. And all your positive comments. I love you for this. And thanks againHug

@ Payal: Payal, you write so beautifully, it gives me goosebumps when you analyse Nivren. Absolutely wonderful. Thanks for an awesome analysis, I loved itHug

@ Snehoo: You know I loved your analysis jaan and I can't wait to discuss KinHa with you jaan. Hug

@ Faiza: Amazing and really funny analysis jaan. You make me smile all the time with your SO cute analysis and analogies. And of course, your poor keyboard.Hug

@Simran, Awesome analysis jaan and I think you should give us one every day. Your comments are always awesome and so now we have one more great analysis to look forward to.

@Moni: It shows in each word how happy you are K is back jaan. Loved your analysis and love how much you adore K and Viren. Really felt good reading your analysis jaan.

I haven't seen Navi's analysis but I liked what she had written yesterday. Hope you are doing good Navi Hug

@Zarmee: Hey jaanHugHuglovely to see you and can't wait for the SBS segment. Hoping your arm gets better soon and stops hurting. Take care.

@ Sauji: It's been ages since I've chatted with you on the thread. How are you jaanHugHope you are fine and hope to be able to chat with you soonHug

@ Everyone: Hope I haven't missed anyone out. if I have, I am sorryEmbarrassed and please let me know if there is any analysis which I haven't read. Please give me a page no. Thanks jaanusHug

FaizuuNivRenScintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Good morning Girls !!!!!

What a beautiful write up for the thread Mahi janu. You girls really amaze me with your writings. Hats off to everyone Big smileClap

Howz everyone. Again not many online. Kya ho raha hai janusCry

Zarmeeno i can see u online hun. Howz ur hand now. Hope ur hand is perfectly fine now.....Hug

Aashu baby  HugHug kidhar chali gayi thi kal baccha. and where is ur analysis, if u r in that state to surely do hun....

Was continuously voting for NivRen in the hottest couple category . was shocked to see them lag 2 thousand points behind. sum1 kept pressing down button for them.... now they are back in lead . hurray !!!!! we have to make them no.1Embarrassed

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 11 January 2011 at 3:06am

simran728Scintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Good morning Girls !!!!!

Howz everyone. Again not many online. Kya ho raha hai janusCry

Zarmeeno i can see u online hun. Howz ur hand now. Hope ur hand is perfectly fine now.....Hug

Aashu baby  HugHug kidhar chali gayi thi kal baccha. and where is ur analysis, if u r in that state to surely do hun....

Was continuously voting for NivRen in the hottest couple category . was shocked to see them lag 2 thousand points behind. sum1 kept pressing down button for them.... now they are back in lead . hurray !!!!! we have to make them no.1Embarrassed

Snehooooo, ready to microanalyse KinHaHugHugHugHugLOL

simran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index