India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 118)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Aashvee rolls her eyes at the SidYa Scene. Honestly PB is such a....arrrghhh I can't get the word...Goes to show....Angry And HL needs to be sent off to concentration camp for Evil Witches.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
last part-
nite...dadi yash scene...hl says abt nivren sidya going out..
morn..
cute nivren scene,.viren gets call abt sid's booking n nivren r disappointed abt d coincidence..nivi more...
pb drama...
sid says its just coincidence, wats in it...dere r others too,,,,pb says i dont've prob with strangers...viren is not stranger to me...after a pause, nivi is not a stranger 4 both of us...sid shocked at her words...vd comes n tells dem to come...
viren asks nivi y u look disappointed she says nothing check ur luggage he says ok n leaves d matter..

precap-upset sidya sits in car..nivren comes near car...nivi sees dem n wonders if its just coincidence...(sid-doubting started)

CTs itni meherbaan kyu hai????? overdose of cute nivren scens...wonder if obsession is going to come out during HM...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuGita97KinSanj

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Ash.  Will watch the episode when it comes on here later. Sounds really nice

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanashred12

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

OMG 1:32 of the episode. My heart jumped outside my bodyEmbarrassed I always wanted to see Viren trap Nivi against the wall and it happenedDay Dreaming

OMG there is such a scene today. am running to watch it

aashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
i blinked and missed the SidYa hugLOL

Shayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

OMG 1:32 of the episode. My heart jumped outside my bodyEmbarrassed I always wanted to see Viren trap Nivi against the wall and it happenedDay Dreaming
2days all nivren scenes r soooo cute...n she too has become lively...saw how she escaped fm d wall-trap???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Thanks Ashly. You are a sweetheart. I was wondering that too ke why CTs are so maherban at us. Two days in row. Shocked I can't hide my excitement after watching first 3 parts. Big smile

When Viren said there must be someone in this whole city who wants to go with me, and I was thinking about Mahi, Sanju, and Aashvee. Girls your Viren is calling. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsaashvee.rahejaShayafanashred12

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
OMG That NivRen scene where Viren is doing a victory dance as Nivi grabs the phone and says they are coming and not to cancel is beyond awesomeDay Dreaming

At last VD understands what we always knew: No one better than MunchKIN to get his chaandni to do something. Awww

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010ashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index