The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
part1-
vd-pb kitchen...
vd tells her abt nivren going out D'ohbut vd doesnt know wer..
pb sad..
viren takes nvi to room to show some new dresses for her...a cute scene wer he's insisting her to take modern dresses...viren becomes ziddi (i think i saw a glimpse of obsession) n vd comes...she interrupts n a cute scene...wen she leaves, she says i dont want to go...
pb complaints to hl in her home...
viren asks y n she says we shud take family too n viren is irritated n makes fun of her...he does confront her indirectly n says she's coward n something else (i didnt get it) n leaves(somewat cute fight)...nivi's upset..
sid comes n pb's drama n finally sid agrees to go...precap scene but sid says no its not i just wanna spend time with u..

coming up-viren tells nivi dat sidya too coming to same resort...nivi wonders..
pb says so i've decided i wont come...sid wonders...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Helly Payal: Read ur analysis of teh yesterday episode. Yaar what a mind blowing analysis. After reading ur analysis I had to go bak and wath  the episode.
Zarmeen, my jaan, how are you dear? Hug Thanks, my sweets for liking it that much that you had to go back and see the episode. So sweet of you to say that. Smile By the way, before I forget how is your arm? Did you go for the x-ray?
Hey sweetie thanks for the concern. I'm better rite now but was in lot of pain the whole night. Yes did get the xray done but here in Canada they don't give it to the patient they send it directly to the dr so if there is omething wrong Dr will call u and if he does not call u then that means everything is fine. But we have to wait 2 days for that.

And jaani I swear u r amazing with words. U anju, navi Ash r so amazing in portraying different emtions that it is simply amazing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by ashred12

aashvee jaanu...
did u see my post in so many pages back?...i agreed to ur demand n addressed u so...missed it???

can u send me a copy of ur viren sood handbook...?
aha..u found a new radar....
btw, its 25...i checked after ur post LOL

he wants to know why that frown has been allowed to touch Nivi's forehead, when his fingers are itching to just touch her lovely face

did u just imagine urself dere..?.Wink

Psycho Alligator-Dementor and Dragon-Dementor
Psycho-Mother of Pea BROFL
oh my...i love d names u always come up 4 those 3...
n ur reasons 4 PB not leaving S aloneROFL 
n man-eating Igloo in the Arctic Circle

PB doesnt really give us any chance to praise her..
d voodoo doll idea is ur's n rach's rite?....its superb..

btw, did u count how many times he held her hand yday?...i think its a record in a single epi...

maybe BS was talking abt viren not taking any responsibilities (read business)

abt ur thot of new baby swap theory , is it possible dat lalji kaka n JW r swapped????

honey...viren ko 24/7 survillience inheritance mein mili hain..he dont've to learnLOL

ahemm...not planning to kidnap nivi n go in her place using dat potion fm HP? Wink

oh God...ur toddler comparison ROFL

i too was thinking abt his touching her fingers during bike scene...
i've decided to go on a "FIND NIVi'S 20 SMILES" mission ever since viren missed d 13 no...

i knew it...i was wondering y u 've nt deviated to wild thots yet LOL

i was wondering y he left her hand so fast after forgiving...

there u go running away to dreamland...

beautiful anyalsis viren's aashvee...Big smile
ur demand is fulfilled coz of ur amazing analysis...
Hey ashley and my Jaanupie Ashvee lots of huggies
Sanju Jaani happy Birthday once again
Ashvee ashly is right he is 25 yr old so this mean he is of same age as me so I can dreamDay Dreaming right. Earlier I thought he is younger than me so I was resisting myself you knoWink

Hmmmm, jaanupie, sholly, sholly,*kaan pakering* Maaf kar do naEmbarrassed 
Maine nahi dekha. Itna chota print that, isliye aakhon ne miss kiyeLOL Aur mere aankhon par NivRen and Kinha patti this tabhi, that's why I missed it. Cholly RachupieCry

hey Rachupie, you dreaming too, cool shool and awesome hai yeh toLOLEmbarrassedHugHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, which page is Payal's analysis... Please tell me..
Sneha, I think it is a good idea to PM analysis to all of you girls too as it is difficult to find everyone's

Anju Payal's analysis on page 90, i am yet to run and read it, all r going at jet speed so i dont want a backlog here too so am scared of leaving the current track here....

tamushiaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Ashly sweets. Haye ram toh miya biwi ki tarah jagadna suru ho gaya inkaa. But they look cute while fighting so don't mind as long as it doesn't turn nasty. Embarrassed LOL

Edited by gmann2010 - 12 January 2011 at 7:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanashred12

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Helly Payal: Read ur analysis of teh yesterday episode. Yaar what a mind blowing analysis. After reading ur analysis I had to go bak and wath  the episode.
Zarmeen, my jaan, how are you dear? Hug Thanks, my sweets for liking it that much that you had to go back and see the episode. So sweet of you to say that. Smile By the way, before I forget how is your arm? Did you go for the x-ray?
Hey sweetie thanks for the concern. I'm better rite now but was in lot of pain the whole night. Yes did get the xray done but here in Canada they don't give it to the patient they send it directly to the dr so if there is omething wrong Dr will call u and if he does not call u then that means everything is fine. But we have to wait 2 days for that.

And jaani I swear u r amazing with words. U anju, navi Ash r so amazing in portraying different emtions that it is simply amazing
Zarmee, so sad that you were in so much pain. I hope you feel better soon jaan. We will wait with you and hope nothing is wrong. Take care jaan.

@ payal, seriously, that was an amazing amazing analysis jaanupie. And like I said you really describe every emotion so beautifully jaan. I loved itHug You have joined the Nivrenian Triumvirate jaanEmbarrassed

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 12 January 2011 at 7:48am

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by ashred12

aashvee jaanu...
did u see my post in so many pages back?...i agreed to ur demand n addressed u so...missed it???

can u send me a copy of ur viren sood handbook...?
aha..u found a new radar....
btw, its 25...i checked after ur post LOL

he wants to know why that frown has been allowed to touch Nivi's forehead, when his fingers are itching to just touch her lovely face

did u just imagine urself dere..?.Wink

Psycho Alligator-Dementor and Dragon-Dementor
Psycho-Mother of Pea BROFL
oh my...i love d names u always come up 4 those 3...
n ur reasons 4 PB not leaving S aloneROFL 
n man-eating Igloo in the Arctic Circle

PB doesnt really give us any chance to praise her..
d voodoo doll idea is ur's n rach's rite?....its superb..

btw, did u count how many times he held her hand yday?...i think its a record in a single epi...

maybe BS was talking abt viren not taking any responsibilities (read business)

abt ur thot of new baby swap theory , is it possible dat lalji kaka n JW r swapped????

honey...viren ko 24/7 survillience inheritance mein mili hain..he dont've to learnLOL

ahemm...not planning to kidnap nivi n go in her place using dat potion fm HP? Wink

oh God...ur toddler comparison ROFL

i too was thinking abt his touching her fingers during bike scene...
i've decided to go on a "FIND NIVi'S 20 SMILES" mission ever since viren missed d 13 no...

i knew it...i was wondering y u 've nt deviated to wild thots yet LOL

i was wondering y he left her hand so fast after forgiving...

there u go running away to dreamland...

beautiful anyalsis viren's aashvee...Big smile
ur demand is fulfilled coz of ur amazing analysis...
Hey ashley and my Jaanupie Ashvee lots of huggies
Sanju Jaani happy Birthday once again
Ashvee ashly is right he is 25 yr old so this mean he is of same age as me so I can dreamDay Dreaming right. Earlier I thought he is younger than me so I was resisting myself you knoWink

Hmmmm, jaanupie, sholly, sholly,*kaan pakering* Maaf kar do naEmbarrassed 
Maine nahi dekha. Itna chota print that, isliye aakhon ne miss kiyeLOL Aur mere aankhon par NivRen and Kinha patti this tabhi, that's why I missed it. Cholly RachupieCry

hey Rachupie, you dreaming too, cool shool and awesome hai yeh toLOLEmbarrassedHugHug
Thanks Jaani maaf kiya and yep after all we are of same age I can dream now isn't itWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index