Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 115)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Excruciating

Good morning!! How is everyone?? God, this is getting to be so bad, I have now gotten into the bad habit of running late every single day to work. Embarrassed Going to get in some serious trouble.

Ashely, Shova, Aashvee - My jaanupies, you guys are just too good with your praises. Always make me feel so special. Thanks my lovelies, I always feel very nice when so say such wonderful words about my posts. As I already mentioned in the post that yesterday I mainly put my thoughts down mainly for you girls, since I had promised, you seriously made my effort worth it. Thanks as always for a wonderful feedback.

Ketty & Rach, my jaans, how are you? Hug Sorry, I missed chatting with you yesterday.

Sneha, how's it going? I see we are discussing KinHa. I so love them, though have not seen the segment yet. Dear, my analysis is on page 90. Thanks for asking for it, sweets. Smile

Navz, thanks so much dear for PM'ing the link of the UM Aur TV. You are always a sweetheart, always!! Also, you have to send me the link to the channel where I can see these 125 edited scenes of SaJan. Don't forget, please. Smile

Hey Payal how are you even I missed chatting with you and I did missed your romantic dissection have you done it tell me the page number please.
Navz thanks  for the UMlink you are so sweet.
Hey, Rach same here dear. Really missed chatting with you yesterday. Was so busy with dear the whole day at work. Hopefully today's not like that. Anyhow, it is on page-90. Thanks for asking for it, sweets.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
ya ketty that song popped in my head and seing that scene i cld think of this song only so i am gnna make the vm =D
it'll be a really short one though

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Originally posted by zarmeeno

What a cute segment but the best part is that S. is wearing a suit on vacation as wellLOL. Yaar vacation mein tu jean mein aa jao

are nahin janu he has packed his bag with dual motive, ek to thode din ka vacation and then he will run off from the HM to a place where PB can't find him Wink

bhool gayi rachu ke bag wala anaylysis LOL

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Girls, which page is Payal's analysis... Please tell me..
Sneha, I think it is a good idea to PM analysis to all of you girls too as it is difficult to find everyone's

ShayafanScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

zarmeeee, jaanu,Hug you forgot meCry

How are you jaanupie? And how is your hand now?
Nahin jaanu how can I forget u. Meri itni majaal. I'm better sweetie. So how r u

Awwww, I'm glad my jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugI'm so hyper and in NivRen land and KinHa landDay Dreaming
Sweetie don't worry we all are

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Helly Payal: Read ur analysis of teh yesterday episode. Yaar what a mind blowing analysis. After reading ur analysis I had to go bak and wath  the episode.
Zarmeen, my jaan, how are you dear? Hug Thanks, my sweets for liking it that much that you had to go back and see the episode. So sweet of you to say that. Smile By the way, before I forget how is your arm? Did you go for the x-ray?

Shayafan

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

What a cute segment but the best part is that S. is wearing a suit on vacation as wellLOL. Yaar vacation mein tu jean mein aa jao

are nahin janu he has packed his bag with dual motive, ek to thode din ka vacation and then he will run off from the HM to a place where PB can't find him Wink
bhool gayi rachu ke bag wala anaylysis LOL
Sorry yaar my mistake. Waisy PB will be more jealous now as Viren and Nivi will win the game and Viren was able to feel Nivi's hand
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, which page is Payal's analysis... Please tell me..
Sneha, I think it is a good idea to PM analysis to all of you girls too as it is difficult to find everyone's
Anju, my sweets how are you?? Hug I feel bad you didn't answer my posts from yesterday. Cry Just kidding, I think you missed them twice you came online. I was mainly asking you if you seriously wrote these amazing analysis from work daily/? How could you do that, dear?? Wow, I am in serious awe, really!! My post is on page-90 dear.

Edited by Excruciating - 12 January 2011 at 7:41am

aashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index