Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 11)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

ya but Nivi said ..in the morning when she saw the ticket ke "parso ka ticket??" so thats means Viren came 1 day later than the ticket day. which is the confrontation day and next day after taking shower n stuff she saw the ticket.

so, it means that Viren could have previous night instead of the day he came. Please re watch the scene no?? plz for my sake? i will not be able to sleep now ..thinking of this ticket..

I get confuse regarding days in serial as sometimes it's two or three episodes equals one day, I am going to go with clothes. When Viren left Nivi was wearing pink sari, that too until CC torturing episode, she was wearing blue one. Only 1 day was passed in all this drama. YD was there the very next morning.

So now with the ticket, I am really confused it means he could have been back same day he left and before YD.

Am I making any sense? Confused

Edited by gmann2010 - 11 January 2011 at 12:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Simran, I agree with what you are saying. It baffles me as well that why can no one see the most obvious suspect, CC!! I mean, she has given so many reasons!! And, Nivi knows it first hand how much CC hates her, she still cannot think it can be her and is actually suspecting Sid? I just don't understand their reasoning.

Oh dear I vented so much today about this issue, you should have seen my posts in last thread. I just don't understand these people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Simran, I agree with what you are saying. It baffles me as well that why can no one see the most obvious suspect, CC!! I mean, she has given so many reasons!! And, Nivi knows it first hand how much CC hates her, she still cannot think it can be her and is actually suspecting Sid? I just don't understand their reasoning.

Oh dear I vented so much today about this issue, you should have seen my posts in last thread. I just don't understand these people.

i did ketty. n i agree with you 100% ... i read all your posts today at work. i know most ppl commented on how you were so angry today with Sid and how much you have written about it.

Now I feel completely drained abt him. why are CT doing this? The only reason I can think is...even though JAAL did KS thing..Sid feels they did it to outsiders and they cannot do it to family members

esp Dadaji..Sid feels JAAL cannot harm BS. they can only harm outsiders and since Nivi is a family member also they cannot harm her. Did you see PB did not even go behind Sid to pacify him ? what kind of relationship is this?

Edited by simran728 - 11 January 2011 at 12:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihugmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Hey Girls - Ketty, Simran, Zarmeen, good night, sweets. I am going to call it a night. Bye. Chat with you guys online. Simran, dear don't think too much, just wait till tomorrow to watch the episode.Smile

simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Hey Girls - Ketty, Simran, Zarmeen, good night, sweets. I am going to call it a night. Bye. Chat with you guys online. Simran, dear don't think too much, just wait till tomorrow to watch the episode.Smile

yea goodnight payal. see you tomorrow. i am feeling drained out too. read all the posts and now i have nothing left to cover.

except..i wish viren would have used by dialog when Nivi was wearing her pink saree again..bcos she looked really like a lotus in that color and outfit. but anyway ..at least he recognized. 

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Good night Payal. I am calling a night too, it almost 2:30 AM. See you all in few hours. Smile

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good night Payal. I am calling a night too, it almost 2:30 AM. See you all in few hours. Smile

ketty where do you live? like canada or US? if you dont mind me asking..i know payal and I live in same time zone here in US. so you must be eastern time zone.

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
hey girls..i am going to go and vote for Nivren..again on that website. i already voted like 200 times..they will ban me for sure in sometime..

but anything for Nivren. Did you'll notice they have Mispelled Nivi's name in the header .where there is couple name??

i dont know who is voting so much for Aditya and Priya? some automated machine hai kya? and i mean how can they lead? and i know they are good but not that good to beat our Nivren...

please vote some before you to go sleep. 

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index