Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 108)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. What happened? so many pages are filled? anything good?

Hey Ketty jaaaanuuu. hugs Hug Oh we are very happy janu, run and watch the U me tv segment janu. its mindblowing and read of analysis of the segment Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
their hands avoiding the hit... But yeh to kuch aur hi hai, they were keeping each others hands over one another Embarrassed yeh kaisa game hai ....anyways i loved it and really y dont they show such interesting parts yaar Angry

Oye aashu tujhe kal wale segment mein rose aaj bhi nahi dikha kya,, see Neha's interview with Payalji, in that she is holding the rose...
[/QUOTE]

Snehoooo, yeh aisa game hai ki Viren's hands are also in love with Nivi's hands. So they also have to do some romance-shomance. Post Doc kya aise hi milta hai kya?????Wink

*runs to re-watch KC segment* Acha like thatEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Oh accha accha yeh aisa game hai jaan but mujhe laga offscreen game tha and so woh Kinny and Neha ke hands the Wink tooohhh kyaaaaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Good morning/Good evening girls. What happened? so many pages are filled? anything good?

Lookie Lookie Lookie, my jaanupie Kettteeeee is here. kettteeee, did you watch the segment jaanuHug

Oh And Ketteeepie Goa has morphed into Mud IslandLOL
Aashveeeeeee how r u sweetie? Hug I am seeing you all in really naughty mood today. And I just show why? Wink OMG Day Dreaming it was so cute. Both of them look really really cute. Embarrassed

Edited by gmann2010 - 12 January 2011 at 6:51am

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Ketty jaaaanuuu. hugs Hug Oh we are very happy janu, run and watch the U me tv segment janu. its mindblowing and read of analysis of the segment Wink

We are SO losing it. Analysis of episode. Analysis of segment. Analysis of hand holding. Analysis of eye lock. Analysis of "stealing a glance", Analysis of smile. Pata nahi ek saath kitne post docs will be awarded to us. I wonder if my parents will be proud ki unki bachhi ko Ek degree ke saath itne saare post docs....muft* *muft* *muft* [I might get a good thappad if my parents know how much time I spend on the forum]LOL

Shayafangmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Hi Sneha sweetie. Hug I know you guys jumping with excitement. I just show that segment and I think I am going to watch it over and over today. Can't wait for that episode yaar. Embarrassed Which page has an analysis, please tell me. 

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

their hands avoiding the hit... But yeh to kuch aur hi hai, they were keeping each others hands over one another Embarrassed yeh kaisa game hai ....anyways i loved it and really y dont they show such interesting parts yaar Angry

Oye aashu tujhe kal wale segment mein rose aaj bhi nahi dikha kya,, see Neha's interview with Payalji, in that she is holding the rose...

Snehoooo, yeh aisa game hai ki Viren's hands are also in love with Nivi's hands. So they also have to do some romance-shomance. Post Doc kya aise hi milta hai kya?????Wink

*runs to re-watch KC segment* Acha like thatEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Oh accha accha yeh aisa game hai jaan but mujhe laga offscreen game tha and so woh Kinny and Neha ke hands the Wink tooohhh kyaaaaWink
[/QUOTE]

I knew you will ask me jaanu, so substitute karo naam koLOL samjhiEmbarrassed

Shayafangmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
ketteee: 103 (Snehoo) 105 (navi) 104 (meeee)LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Are you guys voting for our favorite jodi, please do.

http://hotpix.starboxoffice.com/votehotpixstars.aspx?week=9

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index