aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by xaviara

naviHug i feel like we never chat jaanu, so thrilled to see you finally, we were waiting for you, did you see the segment jaan

heyyyyyyy asshvee, i know hun,are timings are as such that we are not online at the same time ! and yes saw the segment, its damn cute ! i loved how rishma was teasing KinHa, especially Neha !! These two are really close friends, and it was obvious with the way she was pulling Neha's leg !! Even abhi burst out laughing at the Chuma, Chuma De De !! 

naviiiiiiiiiiiiHug Awww, it's so nice to see you jaanEmbarrassed

Seriously, Neha and Rishma are really close and it is so sweet. I'm sure she must have later told Rishma "Arre, what was the need for that" And Rishma would have said "Itna kyun sharmaa rahi ho?"Embarrassed I loved the way Abhishek also got into teasing mode and started laughing so hard. It was totally cute....They were all so cute. Now, why can't they make them all friends and have them share cute moments together in the show???? At least with Suchi's retreat we get to see all four of them as we wish to see themEmbarrassed

i knowww aashvee, I was like, i would love to see foursome scenes like this in the show ! i swear this interview was just like a scene from suchi's weekend retreat !! But this will only happen after the rift and MP track is over and the couples are falling in love !!! LOL

yeah, that's true navi, anyway we are lucky no, we have Suchi to give us lovely scenes and bonding and everything now itself and later we will have both Suchi giving us lovely scenes and the CTs getting inspired and giving us more scenes. then we will fill pages every 15 minutesLOL

And thanks for the link jaan. That playful moment just blew me awayEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@Shoveeeepie, where are you jaanu, come watch Sanju's VM and this segment. You will be in dreamlandDay Dreaming
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
OMG payal jaan...kya analysis hai...Clap
i left at pg 44 yday n came back to see pg 104...i gave up reading thru but wanted to read ur dissection so badly...
thanx alot 4 d pm...Hug
i'm not so gud with words...so attempting to give feedback...

i luv dis sentence...
There is an incredulous look on Nivedita's face, almost bordering to disbelief, as if she has just suddenly woken up one morning and realized she is in love with her husband and Viren has this exasperated look on his face, which surprisingly is also so calm at the same time, conveying that the fact is this, it is laid out in the open now between us & what are you going to do about it??
didnt notice his face den *running to watch again*
i too was commenting on his shameless admiration in my updateLOL
u r so rite, her laughter is infectious n she looked so adorable wen holding ears...
bike scene, oh my...if viren reads nivi  well, u read viren very well...

thanx again 4 d beautiful dissection...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Arree Aashu pls watch the link Navi sent. They show the playful part in headlines. Pls watch it pls.. somehwere around 0.15 .

OMG Neha hits Kinny on his hands while playing Wink

OMG OMG OMG thanks jaanuHugHugHug That is so cute, there was so much more interaction in that second than the entire segment. Why couldn't they elaborated on that second in the segmentAngry Did you see munchKIN's laugh as she hits his hand. I'm dying....Embarrassed

Yeah janu and see he again teases her. He is so playful with her... I really want to know what they were doing with hands yaar. Earlier i thought they were playing the game where one person has to hold his hands and the other one has to try and hit his/her hand and the first 1 has to tactfully slide their hands avoiding the hit... But yeh to kuch aur hi hai, they were keeping each others hands over one another Embarrassed yeh kaisa game hai ....anyways i loved it and really y dont they show such interesting parts yaar Angry

Oye aashu tujhe kal wale segment mein rose aaj bhi nahi dikha kya,, see Neha's interview with Payalji, in that she is holding the rose...

tamushi

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Good morning/Good evening girls. What happened? so many pages are filled? anything good?

Edited by gmann2010 - 12 January 2011 at 6:37am

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Arree Aashu pls watch the link Navi sent. They show the playful part in headlines. Pls watch it pls.. somehwere around 0.15 .

OMG Neha hits Kinny on his hands while playing Wink

OMG OMG OMG thanks jaanuHugHugHug That is so cute, there was so much more interaction in that second than the entire segment. Why couldn't they elaborated on that second in the segmentAngry Did you see munchKIN's laugh as she hits his hand. I'm dying....Embarrassed

Yeah janu and see he again teases her. He is so playful with her... I really want to know what they were doing with hands yaar. Earlier i thought they were playing the game where one person has to hold his hands and the other one has to try and hit his/her hand and the first 1 has to tactfully slide their hands avoiding the hit... But yeh to kuch aur hi hai, they were keeping each others hands over one another Embarrassed yeh kaisa game hai ....anyways i loved it and really y dont they show such interesting parts yaar Angry

Oye aashu tujhe kal wale segment mein rose aaj bhi nahi dikha kya,, see Neha's interview with Payalji, in that she is holding the rose...

Snehoooo, yeh aisa game hai ki Viren's hands are also in love with Nivi's hands. So they also have to do some romance-shomance. Post Doc kya aise hi milta hai kya?????Wink

*runs to re-watch KC segment* Acha like thatEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010ashred12

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

OMG payal jaan...kya analysis hai...Clap
i left at pg 44 yday n came back to see pg 104...i gave up reading thru but wanted to read ur dissection so badly...
thanx alot 4 d pm...Hug
i'm not so gud with words...so attempting to give feedback...

i luv dis sentence...
There is an incredulous look on Nivedita's face, almost bordering to disbelief, as if she has just suddenly woken up one morning and realized she is in love with her husband and Viren has this exasperated look on his face, which surprisingly is also so calm at the same time, conveying that the fact is this, it is laid out in the open now between us & what are you going to do about it??
didnt notice his face den *running to watch again*
i too was commenting on his shameless admiration in my updateLOL
u r so rite, her laughter is infectious n she looked so adorable wen holding ears...
bike scene, oh my...if viren reads nivi  well, u read viren very well...

thanx again 4 d beautiful dissection...Hug

Hey Ashly janu. How r u and y so late. In the morning only Shovi and Aashu were there, then Shovi left saying she will b back but is still gayab, navi came and went, Where r u Navs? and now u commented and again gayab... Did u watch the segment, pls watch and come join us in our dissection Wink

Hey which page is Payal's analysis on? i was really tired reading all posts so i gave up but can not miss reading analysis. pls give me the page number na hun...

aashvee.rahejaScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. What happened? so many pages are filled? anything good?

Lookie Lookie Lookie, my jaanupie Kettteeeee is here. kettteeee, did you watch the segment jaanuHug

Oh And Ketteeepie Goa has morphed into Mud IslandLOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 12 January 2011 at 6:43am

Shayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index