Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 106)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Gosh i'm falling for KinHa badly !!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed They have such intense and sizzling chemistry between this, it absolutel crackles when they are together !!! LOL

navi, I'm falling in love with you for writing this. Please make that wish jaanuHugHugHug
Seriously they sizzle and dazzle and I cannot get enough of themDay Dreaming And yeh sab even before we get the romantic track....I  won't even be able to write I think when they actually show us some scenesBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

so wt was this sgement in goa? hv they actually gone to goa or wht?

Sanju, some changes are called for in your travel plans jaanupieLOL This was in some mud island in mumbaiLOL
ya i kinda told him to delay the plans hehehe....toh mud island ko hi goa banadiya =P

Achha ji, Good I like it. LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanxaviaraKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
vm dekhi aashvee?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

naviHug i feel like we never chat jaanu, so thrilled to see you finally, we were waiting for you, did you see the segment jaan

heyyyyyyy asshvee, i know hun,are timings are as such that we are not online at the same time ! and yes saw the segment, its damn cute ! i loved how rishma was teasing KinHa, especially Neha !! These two are really close friends, and it was obvious with the way she was pulling Neha's leg !! Even abhi burst out laughing at the Chuma, Chuma De De !! 

naviiiiiiiiiiiiHug Awww, it's so nice to see you jaanEmbarrassed

Seriously, Neha and Rishma are really close and it is so sweet. I'm sure she must have later told Rishma "Arre, what was the need for that" And Rishma would have said "Itna kyun sharmaa rahi ho?"Embarrassed I loved the way Abhishek also got into teasing mode and started laughing so hard. It was totally cute....They were all so cute. Now, why can't they make them all friends and have them share cute moments together in the show???? At least with Suchi's retreat we get to see all four of them as we wish to see themEmbarrassed

i knowww aashvee, I was like, i would love to see foursome scenes like this in the show ! i swear this interview was just like a scene from suchi's weekend retreat !! But this will only happen after the rift and MP track is over and the couples are falling in love !!! LOL

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

vm dekhi aashvee?

Ek baar nahi...baar baar baar baar....abhi bhi it's open in my browser, how do you make these VMs so well. And there was an angelic halo effect throughout. I just loved it. makes my munchKIN and his sunshine look so eternal, so magical, so forever...Awww, NivRenDay Dreaming Loved it jaan, just left my commentsHugHugHug

tamushiShayafanKinSanj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Arree Aashu pls watch the link Navi sent. They show the playful part in headlines. Pls watch it pls.. somehwere around 0.15 .

OMG Neha hits Kinny on his hands while playing Wink

tamushiaashvee.raheja

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Gosh i'm falling for KinHa badly !!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed They have such intense and sizzling chemistry between this, it absolutel crackles when they are together !!! LOL

navi, I'm falling in love with you for writing this. Please make that wish jaanuHugHugHug
Seriously they sizzle and dazzle and I cannot get enough of themDay Dreaming And yeh sab even before we get the romantic track....I  won't even be able to write I think when they actually show us some scenesBlushingDay Dreaming

Aashu Navi has already made that wish yesterday janu, hai na Navi ? else Aashu will come as stalker behind u Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Arree Aashu pls watch the link Navi sent. They show the playful part in headlines. Pls watch it pls.. somehwere around 0.15 .

OMG Neha hits Kinny on his hands while playing Wink

OMG OMG OMG thanks jaanuHugHugHug That is so cute, there was so much more interaction in that second than the entire segment. Why couldn't they elaborated on that second in the segmentAngry Did you see munchKIN's laugh as she hits his hand. I'm dying....Embarrassed

tamushiShayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index